Éire/pol/ - The Rare Old Times edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/9T7OaDDR7i8
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/
>474 'unclaimed infant remains' given to medical schools
rte.ie/news/2017/0309/858418-mother-and-baby-homes/

>Dissident dusted off
rte.ie/news/2017/0309/858430-edward-mcgrath-sharif-kelly-court/

>No vacant home tax for now
rte.ie/news/2017/0309/858337-housing-ireland/

>Gardaí grab growth hormones
thejournal.ie/medicines-seizure-donegal-3279704-Mar2017/

>The grieving is fecking deadly!
thejournal.ie/clondalkin-fire-3278399-Mar2017/

>Senator suggests using lasers to keep 'aggressive' seagulls at bay
thejournal.ie/seagulls-lasers-seanad-3278519-Mar2017/

>Church: "sure leave him off, he's only a pedosexual!
thejournal.ie/church-leniency-sexual-assault-3278001-Mar2017/

>Ireland to end the wage gap
independent.ie/irish-news/news/ireland-set-to-introduce-measures-to-close-the-gender-pay-gap-35516983.html

>Man who cried "rape" jailed
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-22-who-falsely-claimed-he-was-raped-is-jailed-for-10-months-35516492.html

>Sure he's probably a pedosexual, leave him off!
independent.ie/irish-news/arrest-over-attempt-to-abduct-toddler-in-busy-supermarket-35514823.html

>Bishops want baby burial sites marked properly
independent.ie/irish-news/mother-and-baby-homes-probe-under-pressure-to-test-for-further-remains-35514866.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A
kikebook.com/mike.nesbitt3?fref=nf
discord.gg/eVx47eP
irishnews.com/news/2017/03/10/news/orange-order-plans-for-st-parick-s-day-march-with-band-honouring-loyalist-linked-to-triple-murder-is-insult-to-victims--959908/
youtube.com/watch?v=rb0ZrHiAmCg
youtu.be/hD8dIRkOkbk
youtube.com/watch?v=-TkQkyXV-M4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSMM7P9FNa8
youtube.com/watch?v=yVyZyG79tck
youtube.com/watch?v=_BiYcYJgS3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Daily reminder to subscribe to The Don, Ireland's best right wing YouTuber. He's almost at 1000 subs, let's get him over the hurdle. This should really be in every OP.

youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

QUESTION: How can you call yourself an Irish Nationalist while also supporting Palestinian terrorist scum?

Proud Nationalists like Trump, Nigel Farage and Geert Wilders all staunchly support Israel. Meanwhile the Commies, Marxists and blue-haired tranny faggots support Palestine. I know which side I'm on.

Shinners are not Irish nationalists, I honestly want both the hooknoses and the ragheads gone, but annoying Israel is fine by me for now

Bump
>the rare old times
Fuck that song hits the feels, it describes the west in general as well as Ireland itself

Bump

So you disagree with all the major Nationalist politicians in the West. At least now we know where you stand.

I will continue to support Israel genociding a subhuman race of shitskins from the planet.

Discord?

>support Israel under ANY circumstances
Fuck off kike

>So you disagree with all the major Nationalist politicians in the West. At least now we know where you stand.
No I simply do not care, why the fuck would I as an Irish nationalist care about shitskins and kikes killing each other in the desert.

>Israel
>Contributes to science and technology
O im laffin

Not only that but your shitty meme points out the fact that Israel is purposefully sending their shitheads to us so we will deal with them instead of them.
Israel and all the jews deserve nothing less than a nuclear holocaust. Especially you, David.

Mike Nesbitt, former UUP leader on Facebook: burning tyres is not culture

kikebook.com/mike.nesbitt3?fref=nf

Fucking Kek

Could you consider him Irish?

Can he be honorary Irish?

I'm in class with her once a week. What should I do next time I see her?

Also, any thoughts on pic related being made UCD Students Union President? She's pro-life

You know what to do....

What's so significant about being the president of the students union? Do they have influence outside of the schools in Ireland?

respeck are culture!

Do Jews in the republic have many important positions or is Ireland just being influenced from abroad.

mostly abroad

He's a nigger but Thin Lizzy has some ok songs. Better question is why do blackies in America cry about oppression when this lone nigger in the whitest country manage to get so far ahead?

So the AAA have rebranded?

>why do niggers in America cry about oppression
Because Jews tell them to.
Fun fact about the Compton race riots, all of the "white owned" businesses and tenament buildings that were claimed by blacks to be over charging them for goods and rent payments, were owned almost exclusively by Jews, which the blacks mistake for the "white devil"

Which would you prefer abroad or in Ireland because if they were here they would not be able to hide behind their """"""""""charity's""""""""""

Inability to come up with original logo demonstrates their idiocy

can we edit this with a star of david?
I only prefer them dead

I wonder why it's always a star with these groups I guess we'll never know.

I wonder who could be behind all this?

Don't call him a nigger.

He's not a nigger.

>"""Éire/pol/"""
>almost completely devoid of Irish people

Go raibh maith agat, a """Cheann Comhairle""", but your thread is chock full of plastics.

A fair few people here are from norm iron.

Dont be bitter bro. Its not like theyre mudslimes or niggers. Hopefully.

*norn iron

Bumps are bumps, it's a friday night though so I think you know where the lads are right now.

>the left alternative
Oh fuck off, are millenials so delusional that they think all our current parties aren't just leftists with cosmetic differences?

Why do so few people realise that both FG and FF have no real ideology and just do what ever keeps them in power it's just so obvious but nobody seems to care.

>nobody seems to care
you answered your own question

BUILD WALL

No, they're worse. Muslims don't spell it "St. Patty's", draw shamrocks with four leaves or play jungle music at three o'clock in the morning.

Apparently they got their logo off Shutterstock.

The apolitical stance of Ireland is probably its greatest downfall nearly every problem the country faces is due to ether voter incompetence or lack of care for what actually happens to the country which means at the same time a lack nationalism. It's going to be very hard to dig out of this ditch their has to be a serious disaster for people to really lose faith in the usual party's and opt for some one who actually has a plan.

FG for all their faults are more consistent with their Christian Democrat ideology. They've always been a centre-right party, both in government and opposition.

FF call themselves social democrats from time to time but are pure bread and circuses populists. They beat even Sinn Féin and the Alphabet Left for pandering to the proles.

It hurts me every time I think about the wasted potential in Gerry....he would be so easy to meme into power if his party wasn't so fucking gay

bump

The whole memeing into power meme is hilariously blown out of proportion.

And anyway, if memes had any tangible impact Gerry would be fucking Ard Rí by now.

>believing medieval sources

I bet you believe Chinese sources also

oh of course it is, but still wasted potential nonetheless.

So should NP play the long game or pull some publicity stunt or some other big shit to get the name out there?

I really wanna see a big publicity stunt to get them into the limelight. Also reminder for people to join the Eire/pol/ Discord
>discord.gg/eVx47eP

I feel the media will ignore them until the long game plays out to it's end. I don't think we have a real choice for now.

Meanwhile were I am, the Orange order are looking to have a St Patrick's day March with a band that is name after and pays tribute to a Loyalist involved in the UVF murder of two Catholic teenage girls who where only aged 16 &19 and a 29 year old man at a mobile sweet shop in Craigavon.
The Orange Order are the biggest fucking dindu's and have the cheek to complain that we don't let them march through our areas.
>irishnews.com/news/2017/03/10/news/orange-order-plans-for-st-parick-s-day-march-with-band-honouring-loyalist-linked-to-triple-murder-is-insult-to-victims--959908/

youtube.com/watch?v=rb0ZrHiAmCg

>I know which side i'm on

The jews ?

God their music is awful!
and alot of their songs are ripped off from ours.

here, clean your ears out with true scot tunes not made by posing fanta cultists
youtu.be/hD8dIRkOkbk

When will we start wearing brats again

I want to be comfy

I guess it's time to start now looking at those digits!

Have a full playlist of these songs on my phone.
youtube.com/watch?v=-TkQkyXV-M4

>Lynott was born in West Bromwich, England. His mother, Philomena Lynott was born in Dublin and his father, Cecil Parris, was from Georgetown, British Guiana.
>Died at his home in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England

>Black man born in England to an Irish coalburner.

The Irish call him one of theirs.

Haha wasted potential. Who wants to be known in this Hell?

Things got pretty /x/ last night.

Can we get /x/ again?

Hey you fucking limey cunt. You let sand niggers rule London.Theres an Islamic society of Lancaster. You English cunts are a fucking embarrassment.

>That flag
>Claims every Irish sportsperson as their own

wew lad

yep.

Nice

Any of you cunts coming over for the Celtic game on Sunday?

Are Leprechauns a big thing over there in terms of "paranormal encounters"?

I once had a teacher woman from Ireland in Grade school, she told us how there was a field near her village where leprechauns were rumored to live, she said people would go looking for them and go missing

The fuck are they teaching you in school, of course people have encounters with them. Geez lurk more

Well not sure about common, but the big thing to remember about Irish mythological creatures is most of them are complete cunts at worst and neutral at best and if real should be avoided.
>she said people would go looking for them and go missing
This sort of shit is why.

I'm from Northern Ireland you retard. The thing about the United Kingdom is that it's composed of more than one nation.

Cool stuff, old world mythology is always very interesting

Yeah there is still alot of superstition about them.
If you ever come over here you'll notice some times that there are lone trees and mounds in the middle of some fields as farmers won't touch them as they believe it'll curse them with bad luck for destroying them as it is thought that they are home of leprechauns and other fairy's.

Reminds me of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSMM7P9FNa8

Given our own history we are generally sympathetic toward people who have had their lads ravaged by foreign settlers and who live as second class citizens in lands that were once theirs.

lands*

though same thing I guess

Some times in old houses you'll find old corked bottles concealed in the walls as it was believed years ago Priests would perform exorcisms they would trap the spirits and demons in the bottles and hide them away forever.

That's so sick, are there any stories of people opening the bottles and weird things happening afterwards?

or the bottle would be thrown down a well or lake.

Don't know, I remember my dad told me about finding some while working in old building and they always got rid of them as soon as they could.

Yes plenty but it usually involves a bottle of whiskey

bump to try and save thread

youtube.com/watch?v=yVyZyG79tck

who is dirty grabbeler?

youtube.com/watch?v=_BiYcYJgS3Q

How does it feel to be BTFO?

fuck wales desu with their roofs

>the kikes think they know what it is to experience true terrorism

YA SEE I'M IRISH BUT I'M NOT A LEPERCHAUN

>he's not a leprechaun
stay the fuck away from my island

YOU WANNA FIGHT THEN STEP UP AND GET IT ON

I'm ready when you are bucko!

Let's see if he bleeds green!

Alrighty.

Are the Catholics still segregated in Northern Ireland?

No.

I love Saturday lads.

t. broadsheet for the papers

I love the Guardian actually.