Sup Forums, please explain that guy

Sup Forums, please explain that guy.

I'm a frog so I'm not an expert on burger politics but since I like talking about healthcare I watched this guy presentation on Obamacare ( youtube.com/watch?v=fQ2YIzqEnEY ) and I'm baffled by how stupid this is.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like Obamacare because it pretty much force you to buy a product from a private company, which is extremely suspicious (just make it everything public for basic coverage and add private optional stuff from better coverage) but PAUL RYAN IS THINKING YOU ARE EXTREMELY STUPID.

Why ? Listen to him. He's blaming Obamacare for making healthy people paying for sick people. That's pretty much how every insurance works but ok, let's hear what Ryan wants to replace it with.

He thinks you can keep prices low for healthy people by removing the people with pre-existencial conditions from the equation (duh, if you remove sick people, it's strangely cheap to pay for sickness) and how ? By using state money.

Hum.

Where does he think state money comes from ? How is it NOT healthy people paying for sick people anyway ? Is this guy really supposed to be a fiscally conservative ? Ryan is pretty much doing the "don't worry, if the state is paying for it, it's ok ! it's free money !' bit.

stay out of my countries politcs faggot ahmed

This guy is a RINO. He wants to gib free monies to big business same as every other RINO.

Big Insurance and Big Pharmaceutical rackets work together to drive up healthcare costs so they can line their pockets with jewgolds. If we want to make healthcare affordable we need to FIRE all the parasitic vampires infesting the doctor's offices and hospitals.

His argument that "this is the plan we ran on" fails on its face too. People voted for TRUMP and what Trump talked about during the campaign was NOT this Ryan plan

So... make a single payer public healthcare ?

BURGERS GOT SCAMMED BIGLY HAHAHHA

PowerPoint makes us stupid

I was denied for Obamacare multiple-times as I don't make enough money despite doing manual labour for a Fortune 500. So, I bust my ass every morning at 3 am but I don't qualify for healthcare. And I'm in New Jersey, about as Demoshit as they come. And I'm disabled w/ a pre-existing condition; narcolepsy. Any idea how fucking hard it is to find a job w/ narcolepsy? I know plenty of people with a similar story, people who work hard but don't have health insurance. Regardless...

Paul Ryan is thinking senators are stupid. But you'd have to be brain dead to think Obamacare is worth anything. The only people who support it are either college kids or don't even use it.

lmao

(OP)
>Ryancare
You fags are seriously trying to drop this on Ryan? Trump is fucking president. If he didn't like it, he wouldn't promote it. This is Trumpcare. Don't try to move this shit to his lacky. "Party of personally responsibly" my ass.

It sounds like you want it both ways. You claim to care about fiscal conservatism, but want single payer, which is contradictory. In our previous system, people with preexisting conditions were typically fucked unless they were on a group (employer) plan. There is no way to cover them without public money, as demonstrated by Obamacare because they fuck up risk pools

>Ryan: This plan is what I ran on since 2010
>Trump: The bill is out for review and negotiation. Now working on ensuring a competitive drug industry and including cross-state healthcare purchasing

Right now it's Ryancare, the final result will be Trumpcare.

Then you admit you need to spend money for them and don't try to hide it in obscure state expense.

What you need is to control the health costs (because it's hugely overrated, everyone knows it) and it's much easier to do when it's a public system.

Letting sick people be fucked is not a solution in a civilized country. You just have to admit everyone has to contribute and yes, healthy people pays for sick people, that's basic solidarity. Burgers are under the strange idea if they are healthy they will somehow stay healthy forever.

I have a STEM degree too, just saying. Point is, who cares what bullshit he feeds to congress? They don't fucking understand or care. They just want to go home and fuck their hot young wives they bought from Russia. This is just a presentation to get them to agree to allow Trump to address the situation in time.

Every liberal 'comedian' is capitalizing on this shit immediately like they're following a script produce before Ryan made his presentation. Just like where you get all your information from, Ryan's presentation is still bread and circus. And to criticize it makes you a special kind of idiot as you're only criticizing it because of other bread and circus.

So you can't point out something is stupid just because some people you don't agree with did point it out too ?

It does the job. He's not trying to convince autists on Sup Forums. It's hard to call it stupid when it was made 'stupid' with intent.

You're a faggot muzzie that wants clarification on a neocon globalist whore.

KYS

>It's hard to call it stupid when it was made 'stupid' with intent.
I think you went too far on the "merely pretending" meme when you can't call something stupid because it was on purpose.

I think you came from reddit and don't understand that politics is entirely manipulation. An 'Inception of manipulations'.

>Big Insurance and Big Pharmaceutical rackets work together to drive up healthcare costs so they can line their pockets with jewgolds
If only you had a legal body with the ability to prevent this major corporations from jewing people out with highly unethical practices... something like... the EU...