Why is no one talking about the fact that trumps healthcare plan still has a fucking penalty...?

why is no one talking about the fact that trumps healthcare plan still has a fucking penalty...?

Other urls found in this thread:

cchfreedom.org/pr/MEDICAL_SHARING_MINISTRIES-COMPARISON_CHART.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because even retarded conservatives like pol/acks/ realize that people need health care.

i just cancelled my cobra and qualified for medicare should i enroll or get a $150/mo shitty plan

I never go to the doctor

well the penalty is 30% of the premium paid each month of insurance u dont have..

so... nothing?

I was signing up for medicare and reading reviews and was seeing that a procedure that would cost $100 out of pocket has a "prenegotiated" rate of $700 if you get medicare.

Seems like the point of medicare is to incentivize sick people not to seek treatment.

Wtf does this mean

I'm struggling with it too. If there is no universal price, how do they determine the penalty? I bet I could solve this with 10 minutes of googling, but there is literally no trusted information source, and the "State of health" website is less than useful.

This whole thing is such a fucking clusterfuck. Someone needs to cut out the greedy middlemen and make this about doctors and patients again.

Obamacare, like hillarycare, meant well, but ultimately the insurance lobby suffocated the good intentions. I'd like to see the greedy suppliers get Trumped somehow. Hope it's soon.

Its only a penalty if you leave and then try to come back. This is to stop niggers from paying for one month when you feel sick, then stop paying for three months, then start paying when you get sick again.

Oh, well that makes sense. So much disinformation out there, it's hard to even find this basic straight forward point.

it's gotta be by design

ur all fucking wrong and retarded, its 30% of the premium each month u dont have insurance, LITERALLY the same base pentalty as obamacare, no insurance? u get a fine

enroll with a christian healthshare program..

cchfreedom.org/pr/MEDICAL_SHARING_MINISTRIES-COMPARISON_CHART.pdf

It's so much better than any health insurance.

>being this wrong

>why is no one talking about the fact that trumps healthcare plan still has a fucking penalty...?
Sup Forums only voted Trump to piss off the liberal majority and laugh at their tears while Trump burns America to the ground.
Everything else is small potatoes.

say im wrong yet dont prove me otherwise? im right and your mad about it, just like i am

Is there anything in the plan to help with how much everything costs in a constructive way, like making the pricing at hospitals more transparent or taking a serious look at controlling the price disparity between pharmaceuticals in the U.S. vs. other countries?

If the problem is access to healthcare this whole insurance fight was a red herring. Still paying through the nose -- forced to, now -- just to watch your deductible grow.

insurance companies can insure over state lines among over things which is supposed to drive down costs due to increased competition

this health bill is shit and i say that as a huge trump supporter. hopefully this is not his true form on this one.

what if i have a jewish last name but am not jewish

>trumps healthcare plan
Because it's not Trump's healthcare plan. It was drafted up by house republicans like (((Paul Ryan))).

no, you are just plain wrong.

The penalty is described as a surcharge of 30% of the premium can be applied for the next 12 months of coverage by your insurance provider if you have a gap of more than 2 months in your coverage. How far back that goes, I dont know but it is described as a surcharge.

Now how can an insurance company charge you if you have no dealings with them?

/thread

maybe depending on what health issues you have? Like if you're a healthy college kid who would've wanted to have one of those disaster plans or whatever you'd have to pay 30% of like 100$ a month. Not too bad? or am I just retarded

I REALLY CANNOT FATHOM HOW HALF OF YOU PEOPLE JUST FALL FOR OBVIOUS LIES LIKE THIS.

THIS IS PAUL RYAN'S HEALTHCARE PLAN.

THREE SECONDS OF SEARCHING WOULD MAKE YOU AWARE OF THIS.

READ
A
BOOK