It's official. PewDiePie is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=jfvEBpTBHgE
>youtube.com/watch?v=jfvEBpTBHgE
youtube.com/watch?v=jfvEBpTBHgE

PewDiePie has realized that no amount of cucking or apologizing will help because the people who accuse him of being "durr muh ebil nazi" have no interest in letting him off the hook.

So he is doubling down and showing these fucks that he doesn't need their fucking approval and that their condemnation is irrelevant.

It looks like this video was removed from his channel pretty much immediately, but of course it will survive.

This is it boys. The mass red-pilling of the normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI
youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg
savieo.com/youtube/E5qK9w8tDOI
youtube.com/watch?v=LHb2uOi2xA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEVERMIND IT'S BACK ON HIS CHANNEL

>youtube.com/watch?v=E5qK9w8tDOI

>he watches PewDiePie
you have to be 18 and older to be here

Bump

spbp

he truly no longer gives a single shit

he did the whitepower hand sign in his last video too

Judging by the last vid that he took down I'm guessing this is yet another case where he used a 3 second clip of a music track and (((jewtube))) and (((corporations))) not giving a single fuck about fair use

DAMAGED.

I know all this Nazi staff and Sup Forums is just a meme and you guys don't really hate Jews, don't you get that he is for real? this is not funny anymore, you need to tell him to stop

Not gonna lie that wasn't even that bad to watch. Its just fighting against PC culture and pushing it away with edgy content.

Damn, that was pretty cringy. Now I remember why I didn't watch any of his Let's Plays.

I was doing my own research on this, but I wanted to see if there were any anons that had more information that would be helpful. What happened at Buchenwald during WWII?
Did they really make hand bags and wallet and distribute them to SS soldiers?
Is there strong evidence that there was Red Army foul play?

I was debating my mother about the lamp shade and soap, and she brought up handbags and wallets, so I'd like to know the evidence for it or against these things. Please help a pollack out.

i can still see it on his channel

Guaranteedreplies.exe

He's no more 4real than you are m8.

The WaPo needed clickbait and fucked him out of millions of dollars in contracts in the process by editing his stuff out of context to make him seem like hitler's number one fan.

One of his jokes came true, though: youtube is trying to get rid of him as their number one broadcaster on account of his race and gender. That couldn't be more obvious now.

Quite how he got to be number one is quite another matter, I can't work out who his v-logs are aimed at. But good luck to him, it's not every day a performer makes it outside the mainstream. He gets 12million hits per post, compared with the combined 6million hits his mainstream detractors manage when slagging him off.

It's official, pewdiepie found a new target audience of edgy kids

>POO
>WORLD SUPERPOWER

...but that's always been his audience

If those artifacts ever existed, they would be prized exhibits at any one of fifty holocaust memorial museums.

The only historical evidence for the lampshades and soap come from satirical cartoons at the time i.e. jokes.

Why would they make stuff out of human skin? Why would they invent a whole new branch of tannery, test it until it worked, and then go at it full throttle? If the object was to remove Jewish presence from Europe, putting bits of Jews into every household seems counter-productive?

>TFW a Swedecuck saves the White Race

They are going to attack him again.
>an ugly beast is killing white people
>It's a level 20 jew
kek that was kinda a redpill

it was just some balls showing, nothing else.

>roleplaying Hitler eating Jew eggs for breakfast

i can't even believe this is happenign

This is too much for the normies. They can't take jokes much like this. Watch the backlash even H3H3 will not defend Felix after this.

he is so fucked

>"turtle jew"
>pronounced as "eternal jew"

I agree. But she specifically brought up the handbags and wallets for SS soldiers. I looked it up and I couldn't find anything to refute those items being made in Buchenwald.

Btw thanks for the response user.

go back to Jupiter where you came from and leave humanity alone

Dude, we actually dont like kikes.

>Special Thanks: Eva Braun

alright, I lol'd

He reuploaded it. He doesn't give a shit.

I'm having a field day with these YouTube comments holy shit

Timelink?

why are some fags hungry for (you)s i dont get it. are you so self centered? no attention in your life?

> some jew is literally shaking
PewDiePie is red pilling an entire generation of 10-16 year old boys to the (((problem))).

Get in that comments section and do your part redpilling normies. This is what we do best.

SO MUCH WINNING AND 2017 HAS JUST BEGUN

I love those parasitic worms in my bowel too

What game?

>inb4 hitlersim

Bumping

"the greatest story never told"

>you guys don't really hate Jews

Of course not, we would never harm them.

I see TONUSER in the comments so he's probably here I just want him to know whenever i type hitler in my terminal it opens up his video with here's to you nicole and bart playing

Yes, Sup Forums is satire. Just leave us alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg

HOLY SHIT ITS DONE IN SEGMENTS LIKE THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD.

fucking bait , pewdiejew is not /ourguy/

Singlehandedly redpilling 15 year olds

My Grandmother was Jewish and I hate Jews

GET
E
T

OUT
U
T

He is making fun of him , he is just a faggot

tg mamadou

Heil mein Pewdenfuhrer!

Yawn, 34 here, just subscribed to pewdiepie

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Save it b4 it gets Shoah'd

> savieo.com/youtube/E5qK9w8tDOI

this tbqh best way to spread awareness, remember to thumbs up the comments of fellow red pillers, if we can get a red pilled comment on top, it will get a lot of visibility.

sometimes i wish i lived in israel just so i could make top level bait as well

>implying pewds ever cared

>Millennials and Gen Zers are the most conservative generations of youths since WW2
>mfw (((their))) army of shills and media leverage is no use as soon as they grow up, try to get a job, and then immediately realize the wrongfulness of their ways

this

In one hour this video had 500,000 views. That's about the same as Wolf Blitzer's prime time show on CNN.

Its not really funny nor interesting, seems he is just forcing the nazi shit to be the most politically incorrect it can to bait the media again.

Ey, I can respect that too...

>it's a level 20 jew
>hacks at it with blood spewing out

Holy shit

I don't hate Jews, but I'll make an exception for you.

>4:50
>Hitler did nothing wrong

FUCK ME

what a fucking madman

>t. level 3 lizard jew

Also the music he uses is from

youtube.com/watch?v=LHb2uOi2xA8

Pewdiepie is officially /ourguy/. He is teaching generation Z so they can achieve great things.

SHUT IT DOWN!

>you guys don't really hate Jews
hahaha yeah that's right friend, it's all just a big joke :^) around Sup Forumsacks just relax

>I know all this Nazi staff and Sup Forums is just a meme and you guys don't really hate Jews

>10.02
XD

he ate the redpilled meatballs

witnessed!

I hope for the day that jews doesn't exists.

He is just trying to get his channel deleted at this point.

Can you imagine if he just mirrors the greatest story never told?

WJS = SJW backwards

wew
2017 Pewdiepie is back!
praise Kek

LET'S PREDICT HIS NEXT VIDEO TITLES:

> I MARRY HITLER *NOT CLICKBAIT*

> IF I HAD CHILDREN, THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE HITLER (ad)

> grooming mustache with toothbrush

Fuck pewdiepie.
I used to be one of his biggest fans but I see now he is a typical white racist think he better then indians.
Sad honestly but yeah go ahead and think he's cool, like you guys are normal.
He looks like the type of guy Hitler would be into and probably have sex with. faggots

Kek.

>jews
>allowed on pol
goyim plz

good catch desu

>tfw next time it will be JWS

No love für Leni? Without her there would be no Youtube.

wtf are u retards saying about redpilling. he does it for le jokes. not like gas ze kikes.
how retarded can you be? :^)

whyd you link to a reupload of the original video

He's obviously expanded into all normal groups of people as much as possible. Now he's forced to expand into more diverse interests and groups.
He's probably seeing a huge spike in subs as he has gained the interest of Nazis.

he gained about a couple million subs since the whole drama started, then again he didn't get to 54 by not picking up a million regularly

>"Everywhere Hitler went. He was met with nothing but anger. Anger and hate. And wanting to kill him. But really, all he wanted to do was love. And kill Jews."

>-- PewDiePie

he looks like the Nazi... not a surprise he turned out to be one
so full of himself think he so good looking, Not

No like seriously, he ran out of people to subscribe to him, he has to dip into new interest groups, give it six months and he will be playing "Hang That Nigger" starring the Grand Wizard.

This would complete my life