Daily Reminder that Blacks aren't Superior Physically

Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=30BdmJ8-3fk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_RtqOlkrfL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why did wondeboi get blacked by Tyron?

All white males need to learn MMA. Proud white patriarch fights of a pack of hyenas:
youtube.com/watch?v=_RtqOlkrfL0

>Has a style that counters Wonderboy
>Barely wins, if at all.

Why are you so insecure, people are stronger determined on genetics.
I've met lots of blacks fronting as strong black dudes and i've beat the shit out of em.
Sometimes they ain't acting and they ragdolled me.
.t bbj for 2 years and boxing for 6

Wonderboy won that easily, look at the last flurry he threw nearly knocked him out.
Boring fight but he won fair and square.

they just look more ripped. A super ripped looking black guy is not necessarily stronger than a bulky white guy who trains just as much. They just have genetics for muscle definition.

>all fast runners are black
>all strong men are white
You know why that is?
Because white guys need to be strong enough to carry the nigger AND the TV he stole.

Whites have always been the best at War

>he forgot about the notorious kingdom of Zulu
drumpchanzee

Should have contained his spaghetti for the last 30 seconds, and he would have won.

You only made this thread for UFC purposes btw kinda obvious.

All the strongest men in the world are white.

>I've met lots of blacks fronting as strong black dudes and i've beat the shit out of em
Why lie on the Internet

>we wuz naturally bigger and stronger n shiieeet
>t. a subspecies of the weak oompa loompas that was artificially bred for size and enhanced by white genes
top kek

Sure, but the average white guy stronger than the black guy seems kinda far fetched to me, for some reason I see white people as very effeminate in some places.
Immigrants like Polish people and Italians/Portuguese always look and can mantain a strong look.
British Canadians come of super weak and feminized, blacks are very quick and can be strong.
Look at Yoel Romero, Derrick Lewis and Tyron Woodley.

"There are a few stand outs, but it really just comes down to genetics, they are not genetically suited to do well in strength athletics, and this is primarily due to how they are built with longer limps compared to the other races, which is also a big reason why they DO dominate in the areas that they traditionally do well in.

They have more 'fast twitch muscle fiber' than slow twitch" -Tyr the brave

>Zulu

You were referring to me, but you're too retarded to cite my post.
Yes I have, usually at clubs or near bars, i'm not even full white.
Why the fuck would I lie on the internet for no reason?
To impress a bunch of racists? You're an idiot.

>not understanding sarcasm
nice

Blacks generally have lower upperbody strength than whites whereas blacks generally have stronger leg muscles than whites.

>some whites
I have Balkan blood and my calves are insanely huge and my lower part of my body is stronger than the average black/white.
Be more specific.

Compare the top olympic runners to the top powerlifters.

Yes most powerlifters are white and olympic runners are black.
We are not talking about the people with insane genetics rather the average black/white person.
I'm telling you an average south slav from the balkan has stronger legs/bottom half than the average white/black.
I'm using pure ancedotal evidence here though so i'm open to being wrong.

There are effeminate/weakling niggers too
Source: live in Chicongo

Yeah, if you spend any time around real niggers (not the ones you see on TV) you'll see that the majority of them are short and scrawny - likely from malnourishment as a child, combined with no exercise.

Source: went to 50% black public schools.

>being a better rabid chimp
>superior

I can totally believe that, most blacks up here live in middle-class neighbourhoods so don't know about that.
I've met skinny blacks too.

The average black person is a starved, dismembered stick man from Africa.

Lived near the ghetto and I can tell you from being in fights that whites are generally better at throwing punches unless the niggers group up on you. When blacks tried to fight whites one on one they always lost. Blacks may look more threatening but I've even seen a scrawny autistic white kid win a fistfight with a nigger.

Races are different from eachother but there are, of course, black and white groups of people with varying genetics. An example is the pygme tribes in Africa who are freakishly short compared to some other Sudanese tribes who reach insane heights. I also imagine there are some groups of blacks who have lesser or greater leg strength than average. But overall the majority of them seem to have a better running ability than whites. I believe it all comes down to the climate and geography blacks and whites evolved in. Blacks seem to have evolved to chase after prey whereas whites seem to have evolved to bash it's head in.

But, it is very hard to find much information on this subject. We can only look towards things such as olympic runners and personal experience as actual studies into this don't usually happen because it's very politically incorrect to say that races are different. However there are some geneticists who have actually come out and said this, such as James Watson, but those who do are attacked and ridiculed by the media.

>r but there are, of course, black and white groups of people with varying genetics. An example is the pygme tribes in Africa who are freakishly short compared to some other Sudanese tribes who reach insane heights. I also imagine there are some groups of blacks who have lesser or greater leg strength than average. But overall the majority of them seem to have a better running ability than whites. I believe it all comes down to the climate and geography blacks and whites evolved in. Blacks seem to have evolved to chase after prey whereas whites seem to have evolved to bash it's head in.
For sure man, totally agree with you. Wish we could get to the bottom of this but political correctness ruins it.

They only look ripped because the reflection of light off their dark ass fuck skin highlights muscle contours.

Wew lad at this point you're just projecting now

How so? Like in what way?

Do you not know what projection is? You're projecting your nigger fetish onto the people you despise.

Honesty, Slavs and people with celtic blood beat the shit out of blacks every time.

Running has little to do with strength

Nigger fetish, you're kidding right?
I have no love for Blacks, i'm not insecure at all is the point why does that bother you that I think an average black person could beat an average white person.
Maybe because white people have been so feminized.
>this
Fedor, Mcgregor, Mirko Cro Cop and Miocic.

>W-what? No, I'm not saying blacks are superior because of my feti- I MEAN, Im only saying it because they can beat white people! Yeah, that's why!
>It's the racists that want to get fucked by niggers, ha! that's right. Jokes on them XDDDD

Libfags like you do it ALL the fucking time,
Such as Antifa, feminism actively seeking for their "liberation" through muslims, etc.