SCANDINAVIAN SUPERIORITY

Only Norse, Danes, Iclenders and white Swens may post in this thread. Come in here and claim your superiority.

I am a blond white male with blue eyes, proud of my viking heritage. Fuck all other races and creeds. Scandinavia belongs to the Nords!

Americans, English and French who are viking decendants may also post in this thread.

We don't want mulims, black people or any of that other shit in here.

And christians are cucks. "Christian conservatives" what a fucking joke, when was the last time you conserved anything but refugee dick in your ass! When was the last time we built a wonder? When was the last time you guys built a stav-curch, fuck you!

The only respectable religions is war and the glory of Valhalla!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFYXP19e5KM
youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>unironically

My fathers family were Dutch and my mothers were Scottish. What does that make me?

A mistake.

There is no redeeming quality with christianity.

It is a cucks religion. It preaches relentless forgiveness, the very mark of a cuck.

In the eye of Odin only brave actions are valued.

Arent you from the bedroom community of Estonia? You betrayed the USSR. No one listens to traitors.

Let me rather ask you this.

As you probably know, there are more Norwegian-Americans in the USA then there are Norwegians in Norway.

What are some things that makes mexicans, muslims and other threll-folk different from these beautiful people.

KEEP PLAYING JRPG YOU FUCKING NU-MALE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WHITE WOMEN ARE FUCKING REFUGEES! MODERN SCANDINAVIA IS A CODE WORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE.

Then what is USA?

You're the very beating heart of this cancer. I watched BLM spread from USA to Canada, I watched with horror. You guys just had a the first affirmative action president, a fucking black muslim at that. All your former leaders have been cucks, first thing Bush did after 911 was to excuse the muslims.

Disgracefull.

Forgiveness, mercy and compassion are expressions of an integrated soul, manifestations of one who has joined together all opposites into a coherent whole. Whether Pagan or Christian or heathen, to forgive requires true courage and is the greatest strength we have as human beings. Bravest are those who fight with fire in their minds and blazing love in their hearts.

Do you chant this while niggers, muslims and mexians rape your women and your country?

The only glory man has is in his strive towards attaining his goals battlefield of life.

Valhalla is for warriors, heaven is for cucks!

>Americans, English and French who are viking decendants may also post in this thread.

Heng deg selv

Du er dum

Nei, England, Amerika og Frankrike er dritt land.

I'm a gorgeous Aryan Nord esque young man

One of the gayest groups in the fucking world has to be norse faggot who RP paganism and other dumb shit
have fun practicing sword combat
you are literally we wuz kangs because you were born with some oil

How would someone with French blood know if they had and Scandinavian blood? Family with roots in Normandy area?

Jævla bra!!!

Nord Norsk!!

Yeah. Normandy was made by viking hands.

No you're not, you're a nigger thrall-bitch :P

No, they just need an ethnical enema.

> The only respectable religions is war and the glory of Valhalla!

you never were in any type of war, or conflict. shit, youve probably never been in a street fight. hahahaha fucking LARPing mongs. how cringy

WE WAR NOW

*never done anything remotely close to going to war*

hahahahah

None of them are even genetically Nord.

>gets called a faggot for larping about swords
>posts swords

Quit trying to take credit for shit you didn't do you dumb nigger.
It's exactly what niggers do.
You're country is nice and you guys do nothing there.
Go back to frozen pizza and trying not to be Sweden, you're not a fucking viking

This thread is a mistake.

I have brown eyes and I might have a little bit of fin in me, but besides that I am distinctly Norwegian and English with blond hair and the works. So am I a part of the glorious Scandawhovian Aryan race or am I a /mongrol/

Ah, yes, North of Norway is the very glimmer on the blue eye of earth.

The northern lights dance in the sky, like guardian dragons. Stav-churches are built nearby. And they keep the muslims in check up there. They can't pull their sleezy snake like tricks, the elders watch over the youngers. The live of the sea, like their viking forefathers. The nature is vicious, but beautiful, keeping the animals strong. Other countries get their golden eagles from us, because they are strong and survive. Bless the north!

Fuck off American no identity pigsshit. You piece of shit fat burger nigger I hope you die of heart disease for being such a fat disgusting piece of shit you imperialist pigdog.

If you don't know your family tree, you're probably more Jamal than Jarl.

>guys i have brown hair but i like vikings
>am i pure guys

>quoting skyrim unironically
ironically enough i think you're dead ancestors (probably fisherman because of how low test you are) would like me more than you

also you inventd black metal you degenerate faggots

lols and checked

jeg will

Lmao what quote from skyrim?

Yeah, you tell me Jamal.

Do you even know what it is like to have an identity? Be born from a line of warriors? To look back to the past and see your forefather as beautiful warriors who stood for something?

Hi.

I'm from North Dakota can I still post?

supposededly an ancestor of mine colonised the isle of Man for the nords

>WE

What are the Nord genotypes?

>this effiminate """"""art""""""
>vikings

HAHAHAHAHA.

>we wuz VIKANGZ n shiet
let's be honest here, Scandinavians are the dindus of Europe. You never created anything, only borrowed or stole what you could from actual countries. Scandinavians as a whole have achieved even less than the Russians, who are barely even European. Norway was quite literally the fucking backwater of Europe before oil was discovered there.

If Norse paganism had overtaken Christianity in Europe, we would all be much happier. Less advanced in all probability, but Europeans would have mercilessly conquered the entire subhuman outer world. Sup Forums plebs worship the cuckoldry that is Christianity; an ideology that forced the moral submission of Europeans. Christians are the reason Muslims and niggers are even an issue today.

LARP.webm

l1a

youtube.com/watch?v=xFYXP19e5KM

FTW

No I don't

I don't listen to classic music and try to take credit for everything the white race has done good.
I don't watch videos about the revolutionary or civil war and get excited.

Because being an idenitarian may feel good to get patted on your back for something you had no part of, but in reality you're the same faggot you'll always be unless you take personal responsibility and do something besides saving pictures of swords online

many things.
you are more effiminate btw.

Fuck off american pigshits.

This is you

henger meg nå

You called?

>being north germanic

Cease fire you dumb cunt. Anglos, saxons and jutes are nordic so were your Norman overlords in england.

I am unironically using Trump's comments about Sweden to redpill my liberal scandinavian gf. She always asks me since my family is from Sweden if I plan to visit.

I just hope Sweden is fixed in my lifetime so I can visit with my scandinavian wife/kids some day.

bye bye.

>i was learned to always say bye bye before leaving threads.

You mean beautiful?

Like the heroes in movies and videogames?

Lol, niggers xD

PLEEAASE MAKE JAMES BOND BLACK

hahahaha ugly!

HI GUYS!!!

Sorry, you're kinda mongol.

>another sword picture

how many times do you watch 300 scenes and strut around you're house for 8 minutes pretending you're not the beta faggot you actually are

fuck muzzies!

>Christians are cucks
Then why did you lose to them?

cringe

>more Jamal than Jarl
Oh vell, no Vyking live for Spurdo.

sspoken like a true effiminate.

i said bye bye.

No, you guys have a gay accent and it comes off effeminate

Not like elves you dumb larping faggot.
You come off gay.
None of you are intimidating

The point of the picture was that I look at you like Leonidas looked at Ephilates. Down.

i just saw the rinkeby video
youtube.com/watch?v=aoyXbd5-XXI

i feel so bad, what could we do to save our nations lads?

My brethren!

daily reminder

Fuck off ye men of Lochlann ya. We fucked you out of our country before the Christians emasculated us and we'll do it again. All Viking rapists should be hung. Fuck Vikingcucks. If ye come round here again I'll slay ye with Gae Bolg meself ya bastard dogs

My mother is Norwegian and Norwegian ancestry is the most boring shit there is. Read about some Isak or Torhild managing to relocate and die ten miles away from the farm he was born at, while not even managing to solidly nail down last names until the late 19th century. The black death in Norway created a divide just as large between the Viking period and the early Christian kings and the later colonial backwater as there exists between Mycenaean culture and classical Greek. The US was more populated (by Europeans) than Norway by the mid-17th century with a much more educated and wealthier population. You didn't even have chimneys then, and just smashed rocks together all day

Actually we adopted christianity on our terms. If you look at stav churches they are branded with the murals of viking lores of Edda.

You celebrate christmas, the mas of chirst. We celebrate Jul, the spinning of the world. The winter soltice. We're nothing like you christian cuckservatives. Only thing you can coserve is mulsim dick in your women.

Go away pls

i literally went from benching 175 lbs to 320 lbs in 5 months, everyone I work with think im on steroids.....

dat retard danish strength

i know u are but what ami

u fucking dumb mongoloid bitch
you raped and pillaged shitty countries and that made it into your blood line

>delusional shit heads who think they didnt get cucked
>thinks its cooler to celebrate more dumb pagan shit

Now this, this is a fucking man with cultural pride and heritage
not like those goddamn larping nords

Englishman of Nordic heritage here! Although I have mixed origins, including Jewish, am I still welcome?

>guys cmon pls go
>nordic defense strategy in full effect

>Superiority

Sweden Yes!

American pigshits die

Hail brodre.
Blue eyes, brown hair and white skin. I am a second tier viking but a viking none the less.

Ethnical cleansing NOW !

Sweeden needs and enema, get out the shitstains.

Just you wait, they're getting pretty fed up, the grass is getting dryer. Soon we will just need a little spark!

Yea I bet you are much more brave then Breivik you faggot.

Fuck off American piece of shit. I don't want a coward commending me. Fucking Irishmen who went to America are worse than dogs, I'd rather starve than go to some shithole filled with niggers.

>American
I think you are mistaken.

Well, Norway and Sweden did produce top tier black/death metal bands during the 80s and the 90s.
They were the biggesr redpill against post-modernity

Gaelic bro tells it like it is.
Same shit different plate

Superior finno-ugric passing by. Dont mind me you gay vikangz

Represent.

Hail the mongolian warrior passing by

Even kikes have a better history than these stone smashing peasants. Why not just learn Yiddish?

Still million times better than any other race. You did good.

>Englishman of Nordic heritage here

That term was invented in mid 19th century.
By heritage Norse were Germanic.If you don't know that simple thing then..

>Yiddish
Do people still speak Yiddish? I think Hebrew's a bit more useful.

Vikings don't exist for almost thousand years.

>Scandi-thread
All these subhuman rats coming to the thread as usual, hmm I wonder why?

Or what? Are you going to invade us on your longships? Come on pretend you are relevant. This is our world you viking LARPer

Based Russia

My surname comes from Old Norse, my ancestors on my paternal grandfather's side came from Norway.

HAAAYY ICELAND

We like you guys, we will vote for you next Eurovision song contest, unless your representative is some multiculturalism shit.

Thanks for writing down the viking sagas of my forefathers.

guess whos next?

There's several movements in the US to build a secular Jewish ethnic identity around Yiddish and Yiddish culture. Most notably the Yiddish farm outside of NYC. They seem like cool people, if I were a Jew I'd get into it

No
Die

LOL, you don't know anything.

Norse, norsemen, means vikings. Meaning Danes and Norwegians. Look at a map you idiot, they traveled be sea to get there. How were the Germans supposed to get there? Through France?

Just shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. You haven't even seen a map of europe.