youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Boogie his medical bills shouldn't be covered at all

Fuck that fat cunt with a dick full of AIDS

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

youtube.com/watch?v=snCMIMUTCp0

>the guilt is knowing I won't risk my life while others will
That's the exact same situation he was in before with Obamacare. It would be the same exact situation in Bernie utopia even.

this faggot bitches no matter what the outcome. first he was crying that he wouldn't get healthcare, now he's crying that others might not get healthcare. but i bet he didn't give a shit about uninsured people when obamacare was a thing.

Is he fat by choice?

survivors...guilt...fatty has sur...i can't, i just fucking can't.

I hope he dies soon. Then he won't feel guilty

No way, he is like every other selfish liberal with no kids! MIND EXPLODING FROM THE MASS OF NEURONS FIRING AT ONCE!!!!

>I make 6 figures

He should akready plan who is going to inherit his money once he dies and nit focus in health insurance. doctors are not magicians,

6 figures and doesn't pay for his own healthcare? Fuck this guy.

He invests his time making videos while everyone else pays for his healthcare.

That fat faggot is just disgusting in a every way possible. PEople like him that sapwned from this social media era we are in just make me sick in way like no other people can. Not even your typical liberal retard but these complete tools who just use their platforms to bitch and moan constantly while being praised by even dumber people for whining about everything and being a spastic retard need to fuck off already.

It really is mind boggling how these people get so the fan bases that they do... I imagine most of them are inbred retards living in trailers or basements sponging off welfare and food stamps.

Fuck Boogie he needs to die already

Every single person in my family makes 6 figures. This means nothing anymore. 7 figures is where its at nowadays.

>Is he fat by choice?
Every non-comatose fat person is making the choice to be fat. You don't get that way overnight, and it is not a surprise when it happens.

Why doesn't he just put a gun to his head and pull the trigger, he might as well eating like that for fuck sake.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>THIS NEW REPUBLICAN HEALTHCARE WILL KILL ME!!!!!!
>ALRIGHT WELL IT WON'T KILL ME BUT IT WILL KILL OTHERS!!!!!

Fat tax when?

So what will he whine about if nothing passes and Obamacare stays in place?

can you explain to me how that works? he makes a lot of money and yet relies on other peoples tax $$$s to pay for his medical stuff? holy fuck.

>Francis all over this fucking chair

>that last panel
AAAAHHHHHHHH

Fuck that fat faggot. He can rot in hell. Hopefully he dies of complications from obesity in the near future.

Obamacare made sure that regardless of your pre-existing health conditions (like Boogie's morbid obesity) Insurance companies HAVE to give you coverage you can "afford".

Boogie didn't have insurance before Obamacare because nobody in their right mind would think they could make money off of insuring him.

He has insurance now that he pays alot for (about $750 a month I think). The point is though that there are other costs that will be had when Boogie has a health issue, and those are covered by Obamacare subsidies, taxpayers, other insurance buyers, etc.

>Pay for my healthcare guys :^)
How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Liberals aren't chimping out enough about the new bill, which means it's terrible.

niqqa wtf

ahhhh i see, thanks bro.

>survivor's guilt
if he an heroes he won't have that

how does he do it?
what are his youtubes even about?

>gloats about making six figures
>still can't afford healthcare without government assistance in forcing companies to insure him

what a piece of shit

>Sorry sir, we found the people that robbed you, but it turns out they gave a bunch of your money to poor people! We can't just take it away from them now!

Same fucking idea. Shit policy is shit policy, even if more people get covered under the shit policy.

Also does he have survivor's guilt over all the people that can't afford Obamacare?

Is his pre-existing condition just "fat?"

Okay why are we interested in this fat imbecile?
Does he ever do/say anything worth our while even?

Fat tax when???

I cannot even imagine how much it costs to keep that piece of human garbage alive. Probably tens of thousands of dollars per month.

>37 1/2 stone
>stone
fucking brits

>Makes 6 figures
>complains about having his obamacare taken away
Let him die

FOR SOME FAT FUCK

>jeb
>wha - what are you talking about? *smiles, shakes head*

>weight is literally killing me
>Keep eating and express fondness of eating and of the next meal

He needs health insurance Sup Forums