The media isn't evi-

'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'
telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html

'Pedophilia: A Disorder, Not a Crime'
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=2

'Paedophilia: bringing dark desires to light
The Jimmy Savile scandal caused public revulsion, but experts disagree about what causes paedophilia - and even how much harm it causes'
theguardian.com/society/2013/jan/03/paedophilia-bringing-dark-desires-light

'A Child Rape Victim on Why Society Should Be More Empathetic to Pedophiles'
vice.com/en_ca/article/a-child-rape-victim-on-why-society-should-be-more-empathetic-to-pedophiles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-SNlZxNR0Y
childcarebyginger.ca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure the foremost problem in Hollywood is something else, Living Corey.

so when will waifuphilia be normalized?

Bump

'An Open Secret A documentary on Hollywood Pedophilia'

youtube.com/watch?v=h-SNlZxNR0Y

sorry but "pedophilia" (attraction to girls 12-16) is normal in men you faggot. go back to the reddit and take the rest of the pizzacucks with you.

ASCENSION MILLENNIUM

why should society feel empathy for these fuckers when pedos dont feel empathy towards their victims.

castrate the pedo, no second chances.

it became normalized, you fucking burger. Ever wonder why kids are hitting puberty at earlier ages then before? Oh that's right, you don't read because you're a burger.

KYS

>but muh feels
>It's the media's fault for reporting the facts and exposing hysteria!

It's true, OP. Pedophiles are just born that way and we need to embrace them in the broad, inclusive tent of our Sup Forums community.

You're a burger too, you fucking burger

It is normal for 13 year olds and up to have sex. Human nature deal with it.

Based Pepe has the right idea on how to deal with pedos.

pic related

>girls become fertile at 11-12
>literally everything in the animal kingdom starts fucking as soon as they are able to reproduce
>this is also how it worked for our species for millions of years up until ~2 centuries ago
>thinking you can just put an arbitrary number on age of consent and magically override reality
>"b-breaking news: i just found out ALL men are fuckin' PEDOS!"

No fucking shit, you retards. That's because hebephilia (aka what normies call pedophilia) has always been normal in the first place

>when pedos dont feel empathy towards their victims.
>victims
What if she consents though?

This.

Not with old men you despicable freak.

Now, if it isn't to much trouble, go gas yourself.

And then half the people on here think fucking a 16 year old should be a death sentence.

It's ridiculous.

Yes with old men, girls naturally seek older, higher status males to mate with. HUMAN NATURE.

>mfw I found the pedo
what cha doing later ;)

Jesus fucking christ, move to a country where the age of consent is closer to your liking and never come back to this board.

Pedophobes with their compelling arguments.

>appeal to nature falacy

Don't trigger me, fagger.

It's not a fallacy. A morality that doesn't conform to human nature is worthless. YOU need to bring some compelling arguments for why we should be fighting human nature.

Oh I'm sorry do you pedophiles need a safe space now? We have safe spaces for everyone but I guess we left out the pedophiles.

>slippery slope is not real
GREASE ME UP, WE'RE ACHIEVING SPEEDS HITHERTO UNBEKNOWN TO MANKIND

ENOUGH

You are the one triggered by an opinion.

Pedophilia isn't normal, it's sexualizing mental illness. No real man that has any problem interacting with women would ever be attracted to children. Only mentally ill degenerates and misguided Islamists try to normalize raping children.

Pedos are emotionally underdeveloped creeps that are always trying to rationalize their nauseating behavior.

Deep in their stunted hearts, they know they are vile.

Or just shoot them.

A child below 14 can't consent because they don't even know what sex is. Same with all that gender bullshit. Stop playing with children's brains you fuckers.

Luckily the ramifications of indulging in your opinion carries some jail time so I'm not really bothered being triggered by that.

>dating a schoolgirl
If anyone even is aroused by thinking about touching kids, they're a monster in my opinion.

>A child below 14 can't consent because they don't even know what sex is.
Every 14 year old who isn't a complete retard knows what sex is. any 3rd grader knows what sex is.

I mean they haven't tried it yet with people their age (in the majority of the cases). And even if they had, a healthy person shouldn't look for somebody more than 10 years younger.

I agree, they are sick hombres.

>I mean they haven't tried it yet with people their age (in the majority of the cases)
So virgins can't consent? interesting opinion.

/thread. Faggots on the left are trying to normalize this, and we knew this would be their end game after same sex bathrooms.
Child mollesters should be killed slowly- make an example. Anyone claiming otherwise is probably a pedo, too.

For fuck's sake degenerate, you are understanding me. If a 18yo fucks a 14 yo it's not the same as if somebody above 30 fucks a kid below10 traumatizing him for the rest of his live probably turning him into gay. That's why I think you should be shoot.

And live on TV I must add. This practice could also work with common criminals if real harsh prisons don't work.

protip: studies show the general male public are attracted to girls as low as 14 years old

I don't really have enough finesse with logic to talk intelligently about morals supported by human nature, but I'll post how I (and probably most people who are capable of thinking about the taboo) rationalize the issue.

Fundamentally: some laws go against human/animal nature to "benefit" society and usually civilization. The most basic example here would be killing/murder to gain access to the fresh corpse/valuable resource. Murder is illegal (conquest notwithstanding). This topic isn't so basic. For starters, we assume the victim hood of the "child" just like we would in murder. I think this assumption is what forces most people down one path, the one against you. So, to convince them, you need to first and foremost provide evidence that the "child" is not a victim.

Even then, humans hate accepting something contrary to a lifelong belief. Your proof would need to be rooted in something everyone already believes in, like holy books for religious people, data with a nonexistent p-value for logical people, or every constitution for nationalists. Good luck. I don't think it can be done in our lifetime.

>girls as low as 14 years old
some 14yo girls look 20, but none of them are psychologically adults yet

when I was in barcelona I saw ads from the government saying "don't fuck your kids". is it really a problem in spain?

>Fundamentally: some laws go against human/animal nature to "benefit" society and usually civilization. The most basic example here would be killing/murder to gain access to the fresh corpse/valuable resource.
But even then the benefit is also found in human nature, the desire not to be killed!
>For starters, we assume the victim hood of the "child" just like we would in murder. I think this assumption is what forces most people down one path, the one against you. So, to convince them, you need to first and foremost provide evidence that the "child" is not a victim.
Or conversely where is the proof that the child is a victim?
The female brain is fully developed at age 13 on average. (males at age 15)

>defending fucking children
13 year olds are too stupid user. they're to easily influenced and controlled. It's about consent. They can't give consent if they don't really understand it.

you think yer hot shit doncha

wtf I love lolis now

>Or conversely where is the proof that the child is a victim?
Here's the thing. Some people have certain core values they simply accept as fact. Some of these "acceptances" are more common than others. Example time. There are at least 5 different ancient bible versions. We use the "Vatican" version. Why? No one really knows; it's just tradition--that's just the way it is. However, the moment you ask for proof or provide proof to the contrary, things get very emotional and you lose every time.

>The female brain is fully developed at age 13 on average. (males at age 15)
Really, so 13 year olds can make rational decisions with the same acuity as say a 30 year old? Un fucking believable. Part of the reason alcohol and tobacco are illegal to minors is because of their developing brains.

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708

1. Premise of brain development is wrong.
2. Even if it were right you're still trying to rationalize sex with a 13 year old you fucking degenerate.

Something tells me you don't get paid hourly, but quarterly visits to the secret area of comet ping pong must be well worth it to shit post like this.

I made a thread yesterday. I think I had discovered a local 'daycare' that is some sort of communication operation to attract and ser ice pedophiles. I google image searched daycare gallery of my town and came across a chalk board pic. In the chalk board is pedophilic symbolism. The testimonials page is strange. They also dont have a house number. Just a street name and neighbourhood description. I went looking for it today and on the road I couldnt find a si gle daycare. They were all large 400,000$ dollar homes.

Here is the site. Go to the gallery. Maybe someone can post pics.
childcarebyginger.ca

Whats weird is this 'ginger' character will work after hours. No links to social media. No business advertising in area where its supposed to be. There is an owl symbol in contact section...its weird. Check it out and I urge other anons to search their local daycare facilities galleries for symbolis.

Because they're retarded

Teenagers are going trough phases, it's not natural, it's retardation, confusion, and propaganda.

They're too stupid to consent with older men, becase older people know exactly what they're doing.

This is really fucking creepy.

What is the source of this meme?

Yea man I was actually nervous doing a drive by. We sont realize how deep these holes go. Many affluent people with lots of money or positions of power control these rings or dens. Not only that, never forget sex trafficking brings in more money than drug trafficking. If you start fucking with their money they can make you disappear.

I didnt find it bro. Not even a single sign. Not one. If you have a freshly renovated/modern childcare house yous think you have the money to advertise it outside the business with signs and what not...very suspicious