Jesus Christ. How do we fix this?

Before
> I'm a independent, strong, liberated woman
After
> I'm ready to settle but I cant. Nobody want's me.

This is getting bad.

There is only one way.

It will fix itself. Men will simply marry younger girls who want to stay at home instead of trying to convince a stronk womyn to do it.

Czech'd

THOTS BTFO

Tough luck. Guys know that multiple sex partners ruin a woman. Should of settled down when you were younger.
My wife is my age, but I encourage guys who haven't settled down to go with younger women. Less hassle.

she's too old for children and will only give birth to deformed autisticlings

the white race cannot recover until the average age of a mother is 19 again

>I'm ready to settle but I cant. Nobody want's me.
Completely untrue. Tons of single guys at that age too. But they're low status. Women generally don't want them. They don't even see them. They don't count.

The promise of the feminists was that forcing things being equal (even though men were always willing to work harder and sacrifice more (for obvious reason to anyone but a brainwashed feminist)) would be fine as high status females would take low status mates as househusbands. TOP LEL.

It was fucking retarded to think that it would happen at a large scale and now we can actually see that it is not happening.
Now their solution is mass immigration (and islam). OK yeah let's wait to see how that will work out. Maybe this time they're right even though that also seems like utter retardation. It's probably just me being racist and sexist again AND A FUCKING WHITE MALE.

There is only one solution.

Thought that was Office Pam from the thumbnail

This

This.

A modern woman would rather die a spinster than marry a below average male

Haha fucking this. Seriously looks just like her.

>flag
Checks out.

>go with a younger women
no duh.

But user, don't you want an experienced wise 35 year old Queen!?! You are probably just a man child who can't handle a real woman.

>2016+1
>falling for the vaginal jew
baka desu senpai

nice leaf bait

she does have a very very bitchy looking face.

This.

> go with younger women

This.

She clearly has a personality disorder.

DELETE THIS

Pretty sure this is a universal truth. You could go out into the fucking African bush and a bushman who has never seen a white man would tell you that young men are better partners.

Only feminists believe their age and experience will benefit them.

I've witness this first hand. My sisters are doctors, but are average looking at best, and they both expect a 6 foot 2 Chad surgeons just because they're doctors. At 35 and 33, they're still single and alone. Most of the alpha doctors they desire are fucking women in their 20s, and enjoying their status. They don't even consider men who are even make a bit below their avg salary of 120gs as marriage material. Theyve rejected plenty of intelligent engineers and accountants who were making 100gs, just because they thought they can do better. All those high IQ genes will now go to waste. Both my sisters have now realised the errors of their ways, but now it's too late.

And as women make as much as men, you'll see the birth rate/marriage rate plummet even further. Countries that have forced equality between the sexes will go through population death spirals and the village idiots will inherent the earth.

>settle
The common thread in all her failed relationships is her.

Quick rundown on 2d waifus?

Does this used up rag expect society/government to... do what exactly?
Ah. Its the nagging thing.

Many of these women only begin to realize they made a choice and they made it 10 years ago and they didn't understand what it was they were choosing (because they were young and inexperienced) and only now long afterwards do they realize they can't back out of it.

No amount of legislation or nagging or finger pointing will work either. Choice was made and it was irreversible.

Most they can do is warn younger women, if they care to, otherwise they have to find a way to cope with the consequences of their choices.

it will be funny over the next decade or so to see le strong independent womyn realize that feminism basically makes them entirely undesirable to anyone but nu-males. i bet most will turn into dykes

>and they both expect a 6 foot 2 Chad surgeons just because they're doctors
It will probably get worse as women will get to fuck a lot more Chads than before in their 20s thanks to social media and Tinder, etc.
Bad time to not be a Chad.

Gavin was right. NYC is an elephants graveyard for ovaries.

>After being independent for so long
>going from place to place and man to man

There's the problem. She assumed independent means just barely squeaking by and often relying on random guys you have no plans to stay with long term

If a woman, or anyone, truly plans on being independent, then they'll go full capitalist and go for the big bucks that will last them a lifetime.
This bitch was unable to go all out with her decision, and paid the price.

It's a better time than ever to not be a chad because all the whores feel safe. You don't marry a girl you think isn't a whore who turns out to be a whore.

When whores and gays are out of the closet it's more likely you'll find a good partner.

White women are completely irredeemable. Get yourself a black queen. More loyal than any white whore out there.

>flag checks out

>Most they can do is warn younger women, if they care to
Women are biologically incapable of compassion or solidarity. That's a purely male phenomenon.
They won't be warning girls, they'll do their utmost to destroy them even more so that they stand upon the ashes.

>racemix

The problem is that you thought you were going to marry him and he probably had no idea, because men CANT READ MINDS!

>Most they can do is warn younger women
Nope. They are trying to convince young women to be like them out of spite for them. If they reallly cared about them, that would mean denigrating their very selves. Women are not, in general, capable of this.

>young men
canada YES

Wall threads are best threads.

Millennial women will never marry. See pic.

No one wants a cow after its all dried up. Go figure.

kinda feels bad i never knew what a chad was until i came here and ive already been married 7 years :(

Your plan leads to a Malthusian catastrophe. Black men and women make new black women. If whites breed with the blacks, there will be fewer black women, and fewer whites, so you won't have solved anything but eliminating white people and black people. How, then, would these new "diverse" people recognize loyal partners?

Perhaps you have simply not thought this plan through. I hope you recognize the long-term value of ethnic nationalism.

OH NO I MEANT WOMEN

it wont work. young women dont want to settle down.
Women follow what society tells them.
Now its that they can be sluts without consequences.
There are a lot of things to do if we want to revive families.

This is what I did.
When I was ready to settle down in my early 30's I found my self a nice girl in her early 20's.
I laugh at single women my age.

shes a white non degenerate qt tho, only 5"1 manlets btfo

Wish granted.

I fucking love this picture.

kinda this. Especially since social media has made banging hookers easier than ever also. I'm glad to search for a young woman without the tell-tale signs of whoredom. example:
nose-piercings, visible tattoos(or any for that matter) , colored hair, shaved head, belly-piercing,... Did i miss anything?

nope.
The problem is that it's scientifically proven that promiscuous women will albays be sluts (no wife material), and also the more cocks you ride, the more manly you will get (for girls, obviously). Also she is just to old and strong womyn for men to take her seriously.

NO I'M NOT GAY

Because career women fail to realise that men don't desire wealth and accomplishments in a partner, men desire youth and beauty. The biggest victim of the feminist movement is ironically women themselves. There was a study done that showed women are far less happy now than they were half a century ago... and that's really no surprise. Feminism has turned the modern woman into poor copies of men.

Why won't she settle down with her strong girlfriend? Oh, want a men suddenly? Don't be a cunt next time, kek

Go for the chav's. breed and be with the chav's and don't look back. Let the feminists have their strong independent careers and die out. Nothing of value was lost.

Women ruin everything they truely ruin everything, men created social media(original social media not kikebook) to enhance human communication, women use social media for ego tripping and being pieces of shit daily in human life.

No active father.

This thread has been made hundreds of time with this years old article. Come on guys

evolution

strong independant women don't have children. Their genes will disappear from the genepool

Bestiality is disgusting user. Stop posting pictures of apes.

What do you mean they realized the error of their ways? Did they admit to you?

every woman is a whore though.

We don't need to fix anything. Women are not important.

>That smile on his face
Jews get off to their own suffering. He will later grossly exaggerate what happened.

>Women are not important.
/thread

Top kek
> Pick nice family normie an have family
> Pick Chad

Look. Women need to learn young viable wombs are in fact their greatest asset. If they cannot. They will be replaced.

You missed labia minora piercings ---they can hurt Mr. Penis.

>roastie tears

From god tier H game "Teaching Feeling"

Strong independent womyn is not genetic, it is a meme (in the original, Dawkins sense) which is passed on culturally, it cannot be expected to die out on its own.
If we want this meme to die we have to actively attempt to kill it, but personally I'm not too fussed, women who succumb to it will die alone and be eaten by their cats, it doesn't bother me.

Everytime I see the backside of a nigra I think of a camel: two humongous lumps to store fat.
Everytime I see the frontside I wish I was looking at the backside again.

> I'm ready to settle but I cant. Nobody want's me.
this feels soooooooo good

You know how women's pussies dry up from certain beta behaviors, even if they're not consciously aware of what's turning them off on a visceral level? It's like that with used up 35 year old women who've banged 25 dudes. The male id is saying GTFO bruh.

There is no cure except perhaps eons of evolution where that type of woman may be seen as attractive

OH fuck, the goyim know.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!1!!

i like to use word "men" as "people" for example

this is so fucking true how did do you know this?

This shit is older than your mom. Kys.

any nudes....?

>I'm ready to settle but I cant. Nobody want's me.
because "I'm ready to settle" is a man's line, not a woman's. quit trying to appropriate male sexuality you dumb sluts

Valid question. I'll stay for the nudes too.

what do trash bags have to do with this conversation?

behavior, including incentive for "independence" and response to "authority" is in large parts genetic. See: dogs.

You can modify the behavior through social indoctrination, but you cannot change the predisposition outside of genetics.

>flag
of course

Do 20k annualy makes that much of a diffference in a first world country?

Coz if not, them your sisters are much stupider than I first tought.

The number one sign of a whore is a girl with more guy "friends" than girl friends.

They're negro ghosts.

but the women marches in solidarity? wtf else could they have been about?

>mobs of women collectively screaming for more gibsmedats is now solidarity

She will get some cats and love her life alone except for the occasional drunk traveling businessman who settles for her at last call.

Problem solved.

But... they're fat assed disgusting niggers. How do you do it?

Getting """free""" stuff from the government and garnering attention
Perhaps some women are less genetically inclined to be strong independent womyn [see:attractive women] but I don't believe any women develop this retarded mindset on their own.

If there was /wall/ boeard, I would set it to my fucking homepage. The schadenfreude of the 30+ female is sweet and delicious.

hows life in the Bahamas?