EMPTY BOOK TITLED “REASONS TO VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS” BECOMES BEST-SELLER, GETS RAVE REVIEWS

A book titled ‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats’ by Yale historian Michael J. Knowles has made its way to Amazon’s best seller list with nearly 300 reviews and an almost-perfect rating.

Yes, despite Knowles describing it as “the most exhaustively researched and coherently argued Democratic Party apologia to date,” the book has no words – just 266 blank pages.

Those blank pages, though, have earned ‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats’ rave reviews.

“A phenomenal piece of literature,” declared one trolling customer. “Knowles really captures the heart of the reader with his background as a black, gay Grammy and Oscar award winner. A must read for all Americans. And liberals, too.”

youtu.be/nC2iaKfKJeU

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Everything-Men-Know-About-Women/dp/0836208196
youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ebin

This has got my jimmies Carter'd

Hilarious but seems like a waste of perfectly good paper

>declared one trolling customer.
They can never keep it in their pants.

Same desu, also the pages are white and that's racist because reasons

Yeah I caught that the other day, shit was pretty funny. The funniest part iss the bibliograph actually cites good sources

Now even literature has fallen prey to the scourge that is modern art.

I blame communism.

Just use it as a notebook/scrap paper when the novelty has worn off.

STOP IT THEY'RE DEAD ALREADY

It's not modern art, its a cheap gag

Jeez Hernandez

but everything can be modern art its just 2deep4u

postmodern

Thank you, user. I got my timelines confused.

I was glancing at some FB comments on article about this, Dems are reeaaally assmad.
>Hurr the only book Republicans can read
>Made by someone who clearly hates the environment
>People who spend their money on thsi can't be trusted with economy
And a bunch of other low energy bullshit.

>paying $8 for literally nothing for self-congratulation and right-wing virtue-signaling

You dumb cucks don't even realize this irl shitposter stole the idea from a democrat who published the same thing in November

Muh originality

>‘Reasons To Vote For Democrats’ by Yale historian Michael J. Knowles

kekekekekeke.

NOICE!

>muh environment

Fucking idolatry of the basest caliber. Either humans get the fuck off this planet one way or another, or humans are soon to go extinct.

Unless Jesus really does come down from heaven to rapture some of us. This is fact.

i liked that

yeah, but the liberals lost the election.

that's what makes it funny.

bretty gud

This.

Publishing a blank book was done well before that one.

It's nothing new.

Damnit why didn't I think of that

I don't think he's affiliated with Yale. He's just a (((journalist))) for the Daily Wire.

Kek

Example:

amazon.com/Everything-Men-Know-About-Women/dp/0836208196

youtube.com/watch?v=-gukCtIcHgg

but that one didnt become a bestseller

The sole liberal named Sara

If he's copying King, then King is copying the original

holy fuck i wish i thought of this idea...

every fuckin time.

Okay, that was fun, but can so someone tell me an actual reason to vote democrat? What did they offer to working class schmuck besides him paying for reparshuns?