What are some pros and cons of canada?

What are some pros and cons of canada?

Pros:
Fun to watch a country wreck itself in the coming couple of years.

>Cons:
Wew lad

wrecked how exactly?

>Pros:
>Cons: It exists

pros: most white % in north america
cons: not for long

Pros: Chinatown, Kripp
Cons: Leafs

Pros: Vast resources
Cons: Canada

IT HAS CONEHEADS

>prons:
Rich
Liberal
Turdeu
High IQ
Free healthcare
Legalized weed
Lots of job opportunities thanks to liberal government
Freedom of religion
Great food
Gun control
Low crime rate
I can continue this forever...

>cons:
None

Living way up north while living off the land is comfy ASF mate only issue is rogers ignite is shit.

All liberals should move to canada, all conservatives to the US. We'll see which country survives the next hundred years.

kek

>pros
America without the war fetish
>cons
Rampant liberalism
Quebec

lots of enrichment to be had in southern ontario as well, just the other day i was in toronto and it was just like any mid-east shithole! what other country can you be in that's like 2 places in one?

checkmate racists

kek

>Pros:
It will be gone within 5 years.

>Cons:
Everything else.

ye I live in quebec and fucking hate it here

>Pros:
?
>Cons:
UNA PUTA HOJA

Pros: Free from earthquakes, and not as hot as the states, tons of fresh water so set for life for water. r9kfags do a decent amount of drug meetups

cons: Fucking liberals, weedman, less brands and restaurants than the U.S., currency is on the same level as the Australian didgeridoo i.e. fucking shit.

Pros: A lot of cons

Cons: Almost no pros

Universal healthcare... I can break my arm whenever I want and not have to worry about it. Fuck maybe I'll break it 20 times on purpose just to enjoy the jello at the hospital while you health private insurance cucks get passed around like a pack of cigs by a bunch of companies and pay premiums through the nose just for the privelage.