WHITE GIRL KIDNAPPED BY 3 DINDUS

Denison police are looking for three men
after a woman claims they kidnapped and raped her Wednesday night. The 18-year-old woman was found a few hours after she went missing from the Creekmore Apartments.

Investigators are now scouring the area for the suspects. "Got a text from her mom saying she couldn't get ahold of her, so I called her couple times no answer, so I called my neighbor," Sam Hollingsworth said. That neighbor told the missing woman's fiancé, Sam Hollingsworth, that he had seen her around 3:30 p.m., but hadn't seen her since. Hollingsworth said he then rushed home from work and found her car in the parking lot, but she was nowhere in sight.

kxii.com/content/news/Denison-Police-search-for-three-men-accused-of-sex-assault-415790973.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auPHVLoP_C4
kxii.com/content/news/Denison-Police-search-for-three-men-accused-of-sex-assault-415790973.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The woman’s mother posted a public plea on Facebook.

“This is going to be a brutally honest post. Today my daughter was taken by force by 3 black men. 2 raped her and she is cut head to toe by a knife. They took her engagement ring, her class ring, her earrings, her baby T necklace, everything she had on. She was able to run and ran into a church, bleeding from head to toe with no pants on. Someone had to have saw something!!! This town is small, if anyone, anyone hears ANYTHING, please call the Denison Police Department,” she wrote.

Sorry to tell you, but you ain't running shit, white boyz...

It isn't national news because:
>niggers
>raping
Nobody is surprised

good, very good

hope the niggers get away with it

>rape

go back to tumblr you feminist cuck. This slut got exactly what she was asking for and now she deserves death for being a stupid nigger fucking whore.

This tbqhwy inshallah

Another self prophecized white single mother empty headed and staring glazed into shop windows with a black baby in a buggy.

>kidnapped

Nah, she's just feeling regret

'Today my daughter was taken by force by 3 black men. 2 raped her and she is cut head to toe by a knife.'

This one seem legit...

sounds pretty muslim tbqhfam

>that edge

I'm surprised you left off #NoHymenNoDiamond, t b h

>hes not a feminist must be a muslim

get over it, hillary lost, shill.

She's Dead and if she isn't she will wish she was and her parents won't want to see or hear what happened

how many nigger kids do you have, cuck?

Wes "Blacks get Attacked" Downey

This. Sorry other guy but you burn coal you pay the toll

>you're a feminist for not wanting people killed for getting raped

naw man now that's just bullshit and you know it.
You need to get better at your bait lmao

rape is a made up crime you feminist cuck. And I guess you'd just have everyone forgive sluts for banging every filthy nigger in sight?

you must love hearing about your wife getting raped, cuck

White women can't be raped
power + privilege = rape

my wife never leaves the house without me so she would never "get raped".

youtube.com/watch?v=auPHVLoP_C4

My blood is boiling song very much related

kill all niggers

if Sup Forums can find a HWNDU flag, they can find these niggers

Good. White girls fuck dogs.

Another redpilled white family added to our army.

Why bother? Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Got in a fight with her fiancee, went out and fucked some random guys, woke up with regrets and made up a "scary blacks kidnapped and raped me" story to cover it.

White trash never changes.

>Denison
Gotta be like three black guy's in that whole county; come on Ohio . . . .

Fuck white girls for taking our canadian bitches

She wanted it.

It's also a hilarious double standard. If a white guy is accused of rape, the police are hauling him away within the hour. If black men are accused of rape, people are holding back the police to stop them from accusing poor innocent men.

Probably realised shit was being filmed... Had second thoughts, its common.
Feels the rage.
People don't just get 'raped' by three so called visitors... for no apparent reason.
So what- drugs??? Pay back??? Not giving a fuck??? She knows them and doesn't know how to cover up the deceit???

Is she a mud shark? Just trying to decide if I should care..

This was murica right???
But Canada feels the need to post about it, sowing discontent again canadian...

Likely a nigger too.

>kxii.com/content/news/Denison-Police-search-for-three-men-accused-of-sex-assault-415790973.html

>Ohio

It was in Texas you retard, did you click on the same link we all did?

> people
Not people, only cucks. People will lynch these scumbags before the police arrives.

She wasn't raped. A white woman is never alone with niggers willingly. She purposefully had sex with them and the nigs probably thought to just rob and kill her because she's a dumbass white woman.

>It was in Texas you retard
Then she deserved it; fuk boi.

Is that her?

Americans were fighting us in WW2 so they could have that. Now I watch them getting what they wanted while clapping.
They wanted gommunism and jews instead of Recht und Ordnung.

>A white woman is never alone with niggers willingly.

Ive got some bad news, Bubba Dean...

Implying 3 white guys would want to Rape a disgusting Ape

With all my hate towards young (empowered and liberated) womyn, I am pretty sure this particular one was NOT a mudshark. Otherwise she would never escape them alive. Even retarded dindu can figure out that the farther you lure her, the less are chances of failure. So she would already be dead under the ground by now.

Breana Harmon Talbott is her name...

look at that cuck

Keep em close...

>nose ring
yep

fucking sons of bitches

I think she was with them and then she changed her mind halfway through. Feminists have made it so I'm skeptical of even the most extreme cases.

>niggers in canada

truly the end of days.

you should all kill yourselves

I'm sorry your fiance got "raped" Sammy, but don't take your impotent cuck-rage out on us.

>Mfw realizing /pol doesn't care about the victim, but instead cares about furthering stereotypes

White girls are TRASH these days, wouldn't surprise me if she wanted it.

>surrender and import hundreds of thousands of refugees into his country
>calling other people cucks

This kind of thing may be normal in Londonistan, but we're still fighting

Again, can't recommend enough you killing yourself

>white victim of black violence
Color me surprised. How is this any different than any day in the US or South Africa?

Man bites dog vs dog bites man.

this isn't Sup Forums, this is shareblue trolling

>3 black men kidnap her
>2 rape her

...poor Devorquon, always being the one to drive.

Good luck to those niggers trying to convince a judge she wanted to be cut up with a knife.

>bria, breanna, bree

what's up with this fucking name

The reality is that this is so common, it only makes the news if white men kidnapped etc a black woman

you do realise britain is still like 93% white right? What america? 60%? 50%? LMFAO.

Listen Paco, we're way past the point of caring by now. Lurk for a few years and you'll be too.

Look at those soulless black eyes on both of them.
Sad.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life, and if it is, then you're fucking up.

>bury your head in the sand, goy. it'll all be okay, just be a good goy and keep your life in order. good goy, very good goy.

Wow. I have no idea if I should believe this girl or not.

Feminism has made me question everything women say.

This is either a completely innocent young woman or a giant whore that got what she deserved. And there is no way to know

that could be said of any eye color, retard.
in fact "blue eyes are soulless" is a more common saying

Look at the interracial rape statistics. Nobody, literally nobody wants to even fuck a black girl, let alonr rape them. Black men are the same. Most of the white-sex they get is via rape.

>in fact "blue eyes are soulless" is a more common saying
Sure it is.

i havent ever heard that saying. in any case, blue eyes might be soulless but at least they don't look like literal shit

Chek'd
North America is a failure.
Germans need to rise up again

>blue eyes are soulless: 2 070 000 results
>brown eyes are soulless: 1 090 000 results
>inb4 kike google
The amount of results is due to the fact that it's a more common saying.

Damn are you serious?
93%?
America fucking sucks haha

Britain is nowhere near 93% white. It's more like 75%. Even the (((official))) figures haven't had us as high as 93% for a long time now.

>is due to the fact that it's a more common saying
>today Pekka von Mustalainen realizes white people are a minority in this world compared to asians and africans

I don't know what the fuck that has to do with anything but nice non-argument, retard.

Means shitskins are more likely to call blue eyes soulless, and nobody cares what shitskins think or say

stereotypes exist for a reason. 100 white women on average are raped by a nigger a day, according to DoJ. this can't go on forever

The suspects are long gone, chances are they were just passing through the state or town or whatever. They will never be caught and this will be considered another win by niggers against white people. Her fiance needs to dump her now that she has been tainted by niggers. Her body already absorbed the nigger genes so any children they have will be tainted by nog genetics that cannot be undone.

I'm a native and that saying has been lingering among native population in here and many other countries you uneducated piece of shit, go brush your teeth.

please don't go the way of america, britain

Where's the damn stats for the north/south divide; tenner bets the south is sub-50% white

lol they usually catch the niggers at least, they're so fucking stupid.

3 more niggers lives spent behind bars.

pic: "I'd take a snapshot but this really makes me think about the current degenerate state of society and the objectification of women"

yup 100% i would dump her ass now, no joke. Couldn't live with that.

wheres your source? the last census it was about 89% british white and if you add the europeans that are here it goes up to about 92-93%. 75% my ass. source?

Are you literally retarded, my fat mixed breed friend? The fucking post says she ran into a church.

If you can't even read one paragraph without getting bored and shitposting half way through, it's time to stop posting. Stupid faggot. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh I see, you're a fucking retard. I should have known when you didn't leave the name field blank.

its just the cities with nogs and pakis, the south west is actually the whitest place in the u.k. Yorkshire up north? LMAO paki land.

Churches are pretty sharp, no wonder she cut herself on it

just another white girl practicing what she preaches, i wonder if she has any 'refugees welcome' signs or 'fuck racism' signs.

t. leafcuck
Stop projecting

I can't believe the amount of denial liberals have when it comes to black on white assault. Daily rapes, robberies, beatings, etc, are fine as long as brown people are the ones doing it. Imagine the outrage if whites committed the same sexual assaults that blacks do in one day.

But no, it's straight white males with their mansplaning and manspreading that are the real problems facing western women.

I love how all those quotes are from a bunch of bitter old sexist cunts who are so jaded they base their whole outlook on males in general by a few shitty encounters and relationships. Take Shillary for example
>Muh husbund cheadded on me durrrr
They don't speak from a a place of reason, they speak from a place of butthurt. Not only that, but people like Hillary also say these things to pander to astro-dyke man hating femnazis that foam at the mouth every time they get started on the subject of gender

Who cares, let all those attention whores get raped by fucking niggers. That's what you get for posting yourself on the internet for everyone to see, for using your degenerate Tinders, and for dressing like a whore day after day. It's time for the world to burn