Nationalist Motivation

Post your personal dreams, videos, images, and stories that motivate you to help create Nationalism in your countries. What drives you user?

Dr. Pierce's words at the 2 minute mark should get the blood flowing through your veins.
youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk&t=218s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrsYD46W1U0
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=F3_LNNeFqmw
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk&t=145s
youtube.com/watch?v=84bWaHnAtqM
youtube.com/watch?v=-__6EwtRLeM&t=16s
youtube.com/watch?v=UrfUrJO-E0A&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The future is not white. It is the genetically and technologically augmented post human.

I can guarantee you the future will never reach this transhumanist bullshit if the future doesn't remain predominantly white.
Who's going to make these vast technological strides? The Nigerian French?
Fuck off leddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4KcJTP8nW8

I wonder what non-whites think of propaganda like this.

I like this
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I suppose this is the best thread, as everyone here is all talk and no action. I'm organizing a march in my state and am wondering if any of you have experience organizing nationalist/right-wing marches/protests.

Take a bump

t.FBI

>organizing nationalist/right-wing marches/protests.
What state and you might want to reach out to Nordfront, they seem to have been pretty damn successful. Also you might try Identity Europa if you want advice from Americans.

>organizing a march

Why tho? Marches are nothing but magnet for virtue signalling counter protesters, you'd get more shit done organizing private meetings first with people you know, maybe pasting fliers to make the jew media kvetch.

If George Lincoln Rockwell posted here to take you into his Hate Van, you'd call him a plant.

It's not so much an overt nationalist march. It is a march for Open Borders For Israel. I am in Florida, and will be reaching out to various organizations, but if you have any suggestions let me know. I don't exactly know who to contact, or if I even need approval of the march. And I'm trying to think of any alt-right celebrities who would spread the march on social media.

Gotta start somewhere. The only butthurt libs here are antifa, and they are actually for my (ironic) message

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Classic music is the best inspiration for anything. Believe me guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRU1AJsXN1g

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrsYD46W1U0

Definitely send out emails to Spencer, IE, traditionalist workers party, etc. If they can't offer advice, maybe they can point you to some sort of nationalist chapter that already exists in FL.

>Gotta start somewhere.

Start making pro-Trump marches then, you'll need normie support first.

IE?

this vid man

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
The Tannhäuser Overture get's me fucking going dude

That speech was amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=F3_LNNeFqmw

This is their leader
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk&t=145s

He's right>it's a march for Open Borders For Israel
What a stupid idea.

You should organise a gathering, a day out for families in a local park, you will need a little funding but if you are serious and willing to put your identity out there you should be able to crowd source a little cash for food and equipment. Write a speech for a direction you would like to see the nationalist cause take, encourage community work and volunteering, reach out to some nationaists to come speak.

You do no good by protesting/marching for a foriegn nation to take in refugees, it looks dumb and hateful, and will attract counter protests.

General Ojukwu of Biafra - Biafran Seperatism and Biafran Nationalism

>Ojukwu speech part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=-__6EwtRLeM&t=16s

>Ojukwu speech part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=UrfUrJO-E0A&t=1s

Honestly, fuck (((them))) for destroying Africa's opportunities for being a decent continent, Rhodesia, Biafra and South Africa.

How is it hateful? It is spreading the good message of multiculturalism and diversity and bringing attention to the zionist ethnostate, and how many Jews can be pro multiculti in the states, but must unfortunately adopt nationalist views in Israel for fear of persecution.

I think it's a great message that really makes people think about borders, and will encourage normies to research zionism.

I'd like to see innocence returned to children Sup Forums

It's more dumb, it's a negative message, take my advice and promote a positive one for your people, it has a stronger impact.

As soon as people get wind that "the alt-right" is marching trough their state they'll be eager to show up, you'll have another march4trump moment. That's why i called you a fed because it will only end with fights which they love cuz funding.

And if it hapqens i can only imagine the headlines

"alt-right antisemetic march ends in chaos"

Didn't Murdoch Murdoch just release a new video?

I agree with Mexico on this one

yeah skip to 1830 for the new one

youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E

You faggots will fail like you've always failed. You co-opt the movements of others and then drive them into the dirt. Even Rockwell, the best amongst your kind, achieved nothing and was killed by one of his own. I'd love to watch antifa push your shit in though.

Fuck off with your kikery.

Thanks
Now I want some Cracker Barrel biscuits and gravy with grits on the side now

What's got you so hot and bothered Chang?

What are you talking about?

What would you recommend as a message/title then for a march or picnic in the park?

You don't need one

You should focus on numbers before you focus on being visible. Brother Dean was hilarious and all, but ultimately not very effective.

Start a garden. Seriously. Learn how to secure a food supply for yourself. Learn how to improve the natural soils of your land. your life depends on it.