Dusseldorf Terrorist Axe Attack Aftermath (Explicit Content)

youtube.com/watch?v=dKKTd2IX9uc - Islamic terrorist in Dusseldorf attacks Germans in train station with axe. Injured (at least five) are bleeding profusely. More information to unfold.

Other urls found in this thread:

pi-news.net/2017/03/duesseldorf-taeter-stammt-aus-dem-kosovo/
pi-news.net/2017/03/schon-wieder-duesseldorf-mann-verletzt-80-jaehrigen-mit-machete-taeter-auf-der-flucht/
youtube.com/watch?v=tvsjNhnRfO8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/09/several-injured-axe-attack-dusseldorf-train-station/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There was a terrorist attack in Düsseldorf?
What did I miss?

>There was a terrorist attack in Düsseldorf?

There was, but terrorism is the new normal in Yurop, so nobody really cares to report it

Fake news. Islamic Terrorism is a myth.

pi-news.net/2017/03/duesseldorf-taeter-stammt-aus-dem-kosovo/

and new

pi-news.net/2017/03/schon-wieder-duesseldorf-mann-verletzt-80-jaehrigen-mit-machete-taeter-auf-der-flucht/

Why exactly do the left want more of these cunts in Europe ?

Saw this yesterday. No description of the attacker though

Yeah, no happening threads took place. I was also shocked by the fact that it took place yesterday and I am finding out about it today.

Votes.

Pierre knows what's up. These cucks are so desperate for power and gubbamint gibs they'll sell their whole country down the river. They should be shot for treason.

>piss-news

>Explicit Content
What's explicit about that? Barely saw 5 pixels of blood. Did I miss something?

>explicit content

Mate we've posted drug cartel torture videos where people had the face of their skin slowly peeled off with a cutter in here, I think a few axe blows aren't going to be a problem

skin of their faces*

There's a hole in the German
cant tell you
who did it
There's a hole in the German
The German a hole.

With what did they make it?
This hole in
The German
With what did they make it?
Please tell me, with what?

With an axe, dear burger
Dear burger
Dear burger
With an axe dear burger
The German. Got holed.

Well that sounds quite painfull
An axe in
The German
Yes that sounds quite painful
Quite painful indeed.

Did they scream allahu axebar
When they hit
The German
Did they scream allahu axebar
When they did the deed?

>tfw axed to death after letting them into my country, giving them my money and facilitate their education

It's cool, I'm sure it's the fault of Jews somehow Islam literally din du nuffin.

It wasn't a refugee and you neet don't contribute at all to society by taxes ergo you don't pay for anyone's education but leech on everybody's goodwill

Germany has an axe problem. They should concentrate on passung more stringent axe control laws and the problem would get better.

>ask for a race war
>get a race war
>cry on the internet

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Why are germans such insufferable faggots?

Someone seems to need a safe space.

How quaint.

Suspect was from Kosovo, where 90% of the population is Muslim.

Murica tore off their balls and pushed their cocks down their throats in Dresden. Japan suffered the same thing.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Your country is right up there with Sweden. Mine is too, but at least I'm not a flaming faggot like you.

If your country had "NG"Os that pay you 15€/hour out of the propaganda budget for shilling on Sup Forums you would do it, too.

Little snowflake, your vagina has no power here.

>Someone seems to need a safe space.
It's called living space Kaffir, gib all of it.

>terrorist attacks are so common Europeans don't notice
>he says as a gang war rages in his street
>as Jamal rapes his daughter
>as multiple cities in his countries have crime rates comparable to the Congo
>as pablõ sneaks over his garden fence
>as chuck shoots meth on his back porch

Excuse me, but Americans are people too. Have some respect.

Luckily this is all gonna come sto-

youtube.com/watch?v=tvsjNhnRfO8

>terrorist attacks so common in Europe that I/we don't even care anymore
welcome to the brave new world boys

American™ are a special cross breed of pigs and humans

A tremendously successful but equally as terrifying experiment

At least they smell nice and some of them, I hear, aren't Jews.

Ever notice how each one of your stars has 6 points not 5?

I wonder what that means?

Sorry not sorry Ahmed, here, have a falafel.

I have two questions for for Germanons

What nationality/religion was the Heidelberg attacker a few days ago? Where are the follow up news reports and descriptions of him?

Was the axe attacker a Bosnian Muslim? What is the best description German media have given you of him?

All the real men from Western Europe immigrated to America in 1800s.

At least last time we had a terrorist attack, we got a dead Pole out of it.

Good.

>US not even mentioned in thread
>HRAUGHEJNSJJDR FUCKING AMERICANS
is everything alright bruce? snakes in the toilet again?

*wins olympics
*guides course of human history for next century
*sips tea

The Heidelberg attacker was a white Sup Forumstard and is going up and down all over the news. The kosovar Albanian axe attacker is pretty much non reported anymore these days (Lügenpresse said his victims are fine, despite one guy being in intensive care with a smashed skull).
The machete attacker wasn't reported at all on national news.
It's a common strategy in Germany to let the victims remain devoid of identity so the "isolated incident" is forgotten very quickly.
Not so for the Heidelberg-murderer who has a face, a full name, life story and explicitly mentioned victim for muh feels.
I'm so glad I got out of there and not pay taxes into this propaganda machine anymore.

Und wieviele Deutsche? Kys

>wins olympics
Black athletes are amazing.
>guides course of human history for next century
Jewish nobel laureates are amazing.
>sips tea
Faggots are amazing.

10 million dead Germans are not nearly as satisfying as a single dead Pole.

it wasn't religiously motivated. the perpetrator was mentally ill you dumb right-wing faggots

>*guides course of human history for next century

Well I'm glad someone has finally taken responsibility.

diversity is white people strength!!!

that wasnt a terrorist attack, just some dude that had problems and needed to vent, nothing extraordinary

> like the Heße,
> like the machete guy from yesterday

anyway who care?

germany is not important. we should relocate guantanamo prison to germany. if someone escapes it's not really a big issue since german women are used to getting raped by muslim cock.

>Murica tore off their balls and pushed their cocks down their throats in Dresden

Hey! Dresden was us! Credit where credit's due.

No no no. This is work place violence.
He was a miunderstood refugee from a war torn region. Just give him free housing, food, car, and free sex. This will keep him and his million other brothers from commiting these acts.
Europe must act now!

Where does it say the guys name or nationality or ethnicity?
on dw it said that he had a history of mental illness and self harm, it is suspected that he wanted the cops to kill him.

Murica (Anglo Jews) or UK (Anglos), like there is a difference. You even use the same autism units.

you just got baited user

It seemed like a good idea at the time. How do we make these penis's grow back?

Pls halp.

With regards to Heidelberg I was talking about the guy who drove his car over a load of people then got out and began shouting with a knife. they had blurred photos of him being arrested by police.

It's a little similar here, they try their best not to report on any of these incidents ever, but instead report on BREAKING NEWS:MUSLIM WOMAN RECEIVES ABUSE ON SOCIAL MEDIA or something equally pathetic to counter the narrative and ensure that months/weeks news cycle includes Muslim victimization and anti-white/anti-nationalist rhetoric. It's a corrupt, non-objective balancing act of propaganda

>How do we make these penis's grow back?
>Pls halp.

why dont u start with growing back ur foreskin lmao

the majority of victims of islam are muslims, you fucking idiots! meanwhile drumpfkins will be racist and think we need to ban muslims from our country.

>terrorist holding axe.
"Pardon me good sir but may i axe you a few questions about your knowledge of our lord and savior Muhammed?"

That was February, ancient history!

can someone post something confirming he's muslim?

That's a big assertion.

Actually Sören-Malte is posting, gender student from Hamburg.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/09/several-injured-axe-attack-dusseldorf-train-station/

They're refusing to give the goyims race, which means there's a 99% chance he's Muzzie.

you are a fucking disgrace

Something similar happened here too.

Arab man tried to rape school girl in broad daylight. Someone stomped the arab out.

Man who prevented rape is arrested. Arab given NHS care, and surprise surprise, he wasn't even a legal resident.

No news coverage.

On another note, I know someone who lives in Dusseldorf. They say rapefugees try just walking into homes and they loiter at street corners wanting money for letting you go "onto their street".

You do know that makes absolutely no difference right? When Muslims emigrate to the west they bring all of their tribalist issues with them and attack their out group sunni/shia/wahabbi/jew/christian even on foreign shores, leaving the taxpayer and the state to pick up the pieces. Not to mention the vast, increasing issue of drug dealing, minor assault, sexual assault,child grooming, wage compression, social welfare etc that is never accounted for in these terrorist attacks that liberals point as the only issue when discussing Islamic immigration. That argument is trash.

>he says as Xing Li buys his house

on dw it was said that he was known to pocice and had a history of mental health and self harm
i'm not 100% convinced that it is a muz
might've been just a fuckhead

a filthy white male must have made them do it

like i care cunt
neck up kiddo

You do know that there are thousands of doctors and engineers immigrating with their sons to try and make a decent life for themselves and make a better country for you, right? oh, i forgot, you're always wrong. so you ignore all the millions of successful muslim temp workers making your country great again and only pay attention to Sup Forums

thats a good start
seeing good german bantz for is like seeing a successful black i like to see it because its so rare and miraculous

They won't give his full name or his race as far as i know so your guess is as good as mine. But they keep calling him a migrant so obviously he wasn't a local.

Your a fucking bitch dude... I understand Canada is fucked but you guys actually enjoy being fucked by muzzies

That's fucked up, I wonder how long it will take for millitias to form to counter these scum and run them out. It plays right into the states hands though, more snooping charters, more censorship, curfews, prison time etc if the natives band together and stand up to the onslaught of Islamic crime.

I remember having to go out of my way to read the report on the woman and child who were spat in the face and told not to breed by a Muslim a while ago in your country. Likewise with the man who put bacon on a mosque, mysteriously dieing while in prison weeks later, not a fucking peep out of our media.

>t. burger who couldn't find Germany on a map nor has ever been there
If you actually took a walk through the NRW caliphate you could see how the spawn of your precious Turk minimum wage guest workers turned out.
Germany should have picked their own cotton.

i know germany lets arabs in and they can do what they want
can i move there and start pushing right wing agendas in the same manner?

>they keep calling him a migrant
ah, yep. its a muzzie, hadn't heard anyone say that

Propping up a workforce with outside labour is a temporary solution to an ongoing problem. I'm for selected, controlled, vetted immigration on a short term basis. Needing to ferry in random, culturally incompatible migrants to cover up for failing state-funded universities, colleges and workforce's is fucking pathetic and not an argument for continued large scale immigration of uneducated, low-earning, non-english speaking """refugees""". The data backs up my point on the numbers, types of people coming to Europe in the past few years. Do some research .

>tfw terrorism has become such a common occurrence in Europe that nobody even cares anymore
We've truly entered the final years of western civilization.

Attacker is from kosovo which is 94% muslim

not an happening

>muslims constantly kill each other
>we should welcome them with open arms

Really made me think

>100 years ago all of the people attacked in this would have walked themselves to a taxi to go to the hospital
God damn Europe really has been fucked(don't take this as an implication that it isn't the same for all of the west)

Compared to Merkel, Hitler was a godsend.

How long, Germany? How long?

>Pretending those things don't exist in Straya and Bongistan

>be euro
>walk outside
>get stabbed
>get axed
>get cleaved
>raped
>required to apologize to terrorists
>go home
WW3 when?

you forgot truck of peace'd

Have literally never seen a fat person scooter in Australia

Saw multiple at every Kroger when I was in america

>That pic
Please, have a more accurate one

kek

>WW3 when?
Yes, white on white violence will surely solve the nigger problem. Wonder who could be behind this post...