Whats the jewest pic you got?

Whats the jewest pic you got?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing beats this.

Hey there fellow white people

whats wrong with her faaaace

Anyone have that gif of hasidic Jews hopping in a stadium, jingling the gold in their pockets?

this must be fake
rite?

I don't really know if this guy is a jew, but he looks like one.

She has Treacher Collins syndrome, you faggots. Can none of you read?

It's real my friend.

she kinda looks like the giant knight woman in GoT

The rabbi that spoke at Trump's inauguration was probably the most Jewest jew I've ever seen in my life. I was absolutely astounded.

makeup should be illegal

what about this one?

you can't tell that's an ugly person from the left pic?

That's just terrifying!

That's pretty kikeworthy but he kinda just looks like my rats.

That's fucking Treacher Collins syndrome you dumbass.

Petra! Petra!

Why do so many Jews have fish faces? That's not a typically semetic feature like the long noses.

I-I'm white, I swear guys!

>Treacher Collins

These people should be sterilized.

another cutie

Gas the kikes

Einstein didn't like jews though.

centuries of inbreeding

kekd

It's a parody account you numbnuts

Arabs and North Africans are inbred af as well but they don't have fish faces

Kek.

The was never a "holocaust" but there should've been one. Rest assured there WILL BE one, as you serpentine kikes deserve one. We won't rest until every single filthy parasitic kike is rounded up and slaughtered like the vermin that they are. The White race has had more than enough of international Jewery, and we're fully prepared to kill these parasites a million times over. These greedy, hook-nosed kikes KNOW that their days are numbered, and unlike in the past, they now have nowhere to run. This time, there won't be any kikes left alive to spread around the planet like cockroaches. We WILL get them ALL into the oven and their putrid memory will finally be erased from the planet once and for all. Like all parasites, the Jew continues to reproduce until every single last one of them has been wiped out. That's why it's CRUCIAL that ALL kikes are exterminated fully, for the good of us all.

100% Nordic Aryan

Unlikeable and talent free 'vlogger' inexplicably supported and promoted from on high.

Where is his torso? This looks shooped.

jewtrap

anither frail, greasy-looking jew

Leave the trolls alone! Trolls got nothing to do with those vile creatures!

youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ

HILLAWY CWINTON

Javier Bardem is not a jew.

JEWED.com

they sure look alike

1. Wow. Fucking rude.
2. noooooooooooo stobbid

you two won

She can probably hold on to a mountain ledge with that nose god damn

WW2 partisan unit my great uncle may have fought in Poland. We don't know for sure because the damn krauts shot him after the Warsaw Uprising.

If I had a nickel for every kike in hollywood pandering their politically correct shit, I would still have no money because the kikes would've stolen all of it.

>there are people out there that unironically think these people are white

I just don't understand. I mean, as an actual white guy, I can say I have absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING in common with these people. I don't look like them, i don't act like them or even think like them, but yet they're considered white, like me.