German court let pakistani child rapist free

He raped 6 years old

madworldnews.com/refugee-rapes-child-judges-free/

The attacker, Pakistani refugee Tayyab M. told the court in Germany it “didn’t’ matter” to him whether he had sex with a child or an adult – just that the act itself was completed for his gratification.

madworldnews.com/refugee-rapes-child-judges-free/

infowars.com/germany-pakistani-man-sexually-assaults-6-year-old-girl-gets-light-sentence/

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1457/27/1457278895774.jpg
rt.com/news/329157-pakistan-child-marriage-law-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=Aqt9OioF4uc
thesun.co.uk/news/2110214/vladimir-putin-europe-failing-defend-children-refugee-cleared-raping-boy-10-sexual-emergency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ahmed H., 30, said: "I heard at least three gunshots. He went down. He died in a clinic leaving behind his wife and his three children aged, six, three and ten."
Bodo Pfalzgraf, the police union leader in Berlin, defended the officers who killed him – now at the centre of a probe – saying: "The officers had to prevent lynch mob justice and also protect themselves in a life-threatening situation."
Judges at the trial said they handed down a mild sentence - agreed with by the prosecution - because the abuser had confessed his crime. Admitting to his actions spared the child from having to give evidence against him.

bump

kinda sad

why cant Germany into a functioning republic?

white people rape each other
>meh
a pakistani rapes someone
>muh immigrants, muh evil muslims

God forbid if I someday have a daughter and something like this happens to her/

The things I would do to this son of a bitch, will make the headlines in every single country.

Subhuman

Hitler was right

posting in a kike thread

Well, you are numer one pedophiles and near thr top rapists in general in the UK and Germany.

kike

This is legally correct.

A crime require mens rea, guilty mind. He didn't intend to fuck a child. He just wanted to fuck whatever he could to relieve himself, and it was the child's fault for seducing him.

any source or did you just pull that out of your ass like your boyfriend's cock?

Another sexual emergency.

Oh it's from infowars....much real news much truth.

Fuck off Paki shit

You're only welcome in loo threads

it's real

Hitler was right. Some cultures are better than others.

When Germany lost WWII, they lost everything. Absolutely everything. Theyve had every ounce of what once made them a great prosperous, industrious nation beaten out of them and muddied with leftist multicult bullshit.

End it all. Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

>this makes it OK and less of a crime

You'll be the first to hang.

>white people rape each other
>meh
Mate I don't think you watch Western News all that much.
Also, you've been doing most of the raping these last 20 years

top kek

German statistics and there are famous paki pedo gangs in britain.
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1457/27/1457278895774.jpg

Besides your government said pedophilia is islamic.

rt.com/news/329157-pakistan-child-marriage-law-islam/

youtube.com/watch?v=Aqt9OioF4uc

wow awesome sources.

lel, Turks, Syrians and Pakis steal less than Poles

Don't pretend like you give a fuck about the 6 year old

That's very possible or they're harder to catch.

damn, Romanians are still better than us

You filthy animal.
You deserve to be lined up and shot, all of you.

>giving a fuck about mudshit on mudshit crime

based cop should have shot the other nig and the raped musel kid too.

>6 year old gets raped
>German cops kill father
>Shitskin rapist walks away with a slap on the wrist

I am now firmly convinced that the Soviet Union should have never collapsed.

That will be hard Pakistan has over 191 millions.

Thiz.
But it falls on deaf ears like farah noor adams or the 100s of kids in thailand in phillipines raped by whites.
They even made a fuckin psa not to trust them

What germany has to do with soviet union?

Pajeet or just paki in cucknada..

We don't need proof. Everyone knows instinctively that you're all subhuman rapists. Btw, of course we had rape before you lot arrived, but every EXTRA rape is a tragedy for the victim and their family. You should be ashamed if you can't understand that.

Muslim rapes muslim kid

Literally who cares

What about all those rings run by whites trafficing kids from asia or women in eastern europe.
It only hits here if its a priest

>internet in slavhole how

Just further proof Muslims aren't of God.

We have proofs

yep

the father of the raped muslim girl tried to get revenge and cops killed him

great german justice, raped girl whose father also is dead and 20 months in jail.

All fucking pakis must fucking hang

>20 months in jail.
Suspended.

take your mint flag someplace else

bummp

>What germany has to do with soviet union?

The USSR used to own half of Germany. Come to think of it, they used to own Poland too.

All I want to know is how did the judge justify the ruling to the father of the victim? How does that man feel? I know his hands are tied up by cucked law in germanistan, but I sure hope he finds the fucker and rips his throat out.

Because they do it to white kids too

The father is dead. He was iraqi and tried to get revenge iwth a knife. The cops shot him to death.

I still can't sympathize with the guy because if he'd stayed in his own country it wouldn't have happened.

What in the everloving fuck!?! Fucking retarded backwards country in the middle of Europe...

thesun.co.uk/news/2110214/vladimir-putin-europe-failing-defend-children-refugee-cleared-raping-boy-10-sexual-emergency/

Putin is the bad guy, right Germany?

Oh you're from reddit... much memes very intelligent.

>Be German
>Tries to protect daughter from refugee
>Gets shot by police

*slow clap* Trying to beat Sweden?

This is like trying to apply western laws to farm animals. They just don't even know when they've done something wrong, so in a way it's pointless to punish them.

bump

India will nuke 'em.

Let's hope they nuke each other. Less shitskins around.

Advice to gerfags:
Start some minor sabotage to the court building, do something, dammit.

disgusting arab filth
doesnt suprise me tho being half arab half poo in loo all u need is part black for the rape trifecta

>white people rape each other
Life of the rapist is forever ruined. The accusation alone will cause them to lose their job, respect, and trust. If convicted, their future prospects in life, from career to romance, are incredibly dim. It happens often enough that it may not hit national news, but even so, they're on a registry now. They may as well commit suicide.
>a pakistani rapes someone
A refugee who is dependent on the host nation for support, who in all statistical probability has no useful skills to offer, performs a barbaric act and should be ejected. In a time when people want to evaluate whether holding refugees is the right thing to do or not, a cost/benefit analysis is totally in line. It's completely unreasonable to ask a nation to play world police, and it's completely unreasonable to ask a population to use their state and their taxes to play refuge. A state exists to serve its people. Why should it invite statistically dangerous people, and do so at a cost to the taxpayers the state is supposed to represent?

Islam is a dogshit religion, and the other Abrahamic religions are only slightly better. Christianity at least doesn't include a clause for holy war as part of scripture.

Of fucking course. We can't just let the bad guy off, we need to kill the good guy too. This is your country of post modernism and cultural marxism, kids. Just don't fucking do it.

This kind of triggered me at first, but then I learned that all the parties involved were mudshits so I stopped caring.

this.kikebait.sage

The guy was sitting handcuffed in a police car. The father didn't try to protect anyone, it was purely revenge.

bump