SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvsjNhnRfO8
youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE
nytimes.com/2017/02/23/world/europe/denmark-quran-burning.html?_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swedes without their masks

Average school in Malmo, Sweden

Swedish cowards can't even explain that picture.What happened Swedes ha?

They're wearing hats because they believe in gender equality. It may look stupid but it's for a good cause.

>Gender equality

Spoken like a true Swede.Males and Females are biologically different not same, not equal.

Modern feminism isn't about equality

youtube.com/watch?v=tvsjNhnRfO8

that is fucked

Time to exit the UN and let the third world sort itself out.

Perhaps in your backwards culture. In Sweden, we believe everyone is equal, regardless of their gender or nationality.
Yes it is. The definition of feminism is the struggle for gender equality. Look it up in a dictionary, friend.

Dictionary definitions do not represent modern reality.

can i mov to [swe]? seeking refugee status

But muh we wuz Vikings 1000000 years ago,how can we get dominated by bunch of ragheads...

>In Sweden, we believe everyone is equal

You are equal to shit.Kill yourself.

Lol, are you offended by facts? You MRA's are a pathetic bunch. You constantly complain about sociologists who disagree with your view that racism against whites is the biggest problem in the world (whereas it's not actually possible to be racist against white people) yet you completely ignore the very definition of words in the dictionary. How did you reach this level of cognitive dissonance?

>(whereas it's not actually possible to be racist against white people

Yes even if Darkies kill Whites that's not possible because after all they are victim group

Damn, you were doing so well.

Even you would be treated with dignity and respect in Sweden. You obviously grew up in a primitive, chauvinistic society that constantly fed you propaganda about who you should or shouldn't be, but in Sweden we don't care about the color of people's skin or the gender in their head, we judge people solely on the content of their character. If you came to Sweden you could see this for yourself. We can all change, including you.

>in Sweden we don't care about the color of people's skin

>it's not actually possible to be racist against white people

9/10 Swedebait

This triggers Swedes

Shame on you for culture shaming these diverse people. Check your privilege, bigot

Sweden was a mistake.

Faggot Nigger

FUCK YOU BITCH

lol wut

Both dictionary definitions are correct. The fact that racism against white people is impossible is a direct consequence of the definition of racism. Think about it like this, if you look up 72 in the dictionary, it won't say "36+36", despite that statement being true. But "36+36=72" is a direct consequence of the definition of 72. Similarly, the definition of racism doesn't explicitly say that it's impossible to be racist against white people, but when it is put in its proper context it can be inferred from the definition that this is the case.

>prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
MFW there is no possible way that you could exclude any race from that without being intellectually dishonest.

Kill yourself. You're an embarrassment to our country.

So they all like Azumanga Daioh? What's with these hats all of the sudden?

>rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

It literally says based on belief. An individual black person can be racist towards a white person. Or are you suggesting blacks are incapable of thinking that way? Which would literally be racist by definition.

Stop acting like we're all some big collective, grow up.

I said there's an inference, not that you would be able to understand it. That's why we have sociologists, they can explain to you why exactly the definition, when in its proper context, implies that it's not possible to be racist toward white people. If you're willing to listen to them, that is.

This video might be a good start.
youtube.com/watch?v=8eTWZ80z9EE

Sociologists use a different definition so that they can analyze systemic racism within power structures. Which does not mean that personal racism does not also exist. It also doesn't mean that a power structure cannot be racist towards white people.

It simply is an altered definition used to study specific areas more in-depth. Seriously, get outside more.

Do you see how many dislikes this race baiting MTV videos have?

Chad ? Is that you Chad ?

FUCK SWEDEN

I hope you'll forgive me when I trust actual scientists over the opinion of a random internet nazi on a madagascan spider silk weaving website. Complaining about reverse racism is really unbecoming FYI. How fragile is your ego exactly?
Lol, so when trolls organize a crusade on a video to dump its rating it somehow invalidates the message of the video? Are you really this dumb? If anything, the fact that trolls did that should tell you the video tells the truth; if the trolls actually had arguments they would use them instead of these childish games.

>proper context
Okay so if white people didn't exist we wouldn't have racism? Neat, that makes no fucking sense so your just suggesting whites are the only race capable of being racism. Or are you suggesting that white people are some magic construct? Because white people are reality.

The ideas your suggesting are racist because your suggesting that white people work as a collective, and that an individual black person can't actively beat up a white person for being white. Individual racism(Active Racism) is worse than Collective racism(Passive Racism).

This has to be bait.

>if the trolls actually had arguments

They do have them,that's why you have to use name callings and call everyone racist because you can't disprove them.

Trust me it's not. Look at the flag just look at the fucking flag.

You're either a close to excellent troll ornant absolue braindead waste of life. 9/10 if troll

Never complained about "reverse racism." I complained that you cannot redefine racism to exclude certain races you insufferable bigot. And "actual scientists" agree with me. A degree in feminism might qualify you to doublethink what sociologists say to your friends, but it doesn't mean shit to anyone with half a brain. It certainly doesn't make you a "scientist" you retarded faggot.

Hey, I just call em like I see em
>Never complained about "reverse racism."
Okay, so I take it you're willing to concede that "reverse racism" is a bullshit issue and not even remotely comparable to actual racism?

>my oppression is worse than your oppression
Is that because you don't believe whites are equal to everyone else? Or are you just morally incapable?

Lol, are you for real dude? Obviously the oppression of black people and people of color is worse than that of white people. If one person has gotten a splinter in their finger and the other person gets stabbed in the stomach, obviously the situation is worse for the latter individual. You're the guy with the splinter telling the guy who got stabbed that your conditions are equally bad. Don't you understand how retarded you sound?

I don't think actual racism is much of a real issue except in a few places. Ferguson Missouri is a good example of a super racist place in the USA. But then, "reverse racism" (or as I would call it, racism) is also an issue when it occurs. Buzzfeed, for example, got into trouble with US law for not hiring white people. Ferguson is more of a problem because it is an entire city / police / judicial / etc. Does not mean that Buzzfeed is not also a real problem.

So it is entirely an issue of context. Overall racism towards white people is becoming more and more of an issue with things like diversity quotas. Safe spaces for only blacks. Black people wanting entirely segregated college campuses. BLM wanting to kill police because they literally don't understand how law enforcement works. All of these things are disgusting, and clearly piss poor ideas based in racism.

>I don't think actual racism is much of a real issue except in a few places
t. white guy

Basically in a place where you can demonstrate that racism is real, then it is a problem. If you just claim "racism is everywhere" without evidence then I don't give a fuck.

Our system should be gender / race blind. Asking for positive discrimination because "there's this huge problem that no one can provide evidence for" then go fuck yourself.

>one person has gotten a splinter in their finger and the other person gets stabbed in the stomach
Both people need their problems fixed. Also one got stabbed for being white, is his oppression worse than Obamas?

Also I like how you probably didn't even read the rest of that. You took the first sentence and decided that because I was white, my opinion shouldn't matter.

You racist.

Black people get murdered on the streets, but I didn't read your stupid post so you're the victim of reverse racism. Fucking lol. Thanks for proving my point dude.

Yea I think it is serious issue.
Why aren't Black countries taking more Non-Black immigrants.Why isn't Japan or Vietnam taking Non-Asian immigrants?

Where is diversity there?

Crush and burn.

>propaganda about who you should or shouldn't be
sweden is this retarded. this is the true face of swedish person

Black people get murdered on the streets

Where,in Sweden?? It can only be the opposite there.

Black people murder each other on the streets you mean.

Or perhaps you mean that police kill more white people than black people on the streets (in total or per capita).

You're a literal faggot who knows absolutely nothing.

I thought that was a horse head

It's not like anyone's stopping you from moving to Subsaharan Africa. The reason people come to the west is because they want the opportunity of a better life.
>Why isn't Japan or Vietnam taking Non-Asian immigrants?
You're going to have to ask them. But two countries doing something bad is hardly a good argument for us doing the same thing.
>Or perhaps you mean that police kill more white people than black people on the streets (in total or per capita).
>per capita
Nice alternative facts there. And yeah, amazing that more people are killed in total in a group that is 5 times bigger. You guys sure are victims.

t. black man. Sorry, no opinions from black people here.

It's Black woman

take a couple of guesses what country this is
>results may shock you!

nytimes.com/2017/02/23/world/europe/denmark-quran-burning.html?_r=1

A 42-year-old man who burned a Quran and posted a video of it on Facebook has been charged with blasphemy in Denmark, a striking decision by prosecutors in a country that is largely secular but has grappled with the role of Islam in public life.

But there are also ethnic Swedes there to support their Islamic brothers in struggles

Can this Man....

>Swedish women of high power are putting on a garment symbolizing submission and inferiority to men in the presence of male leaders of another country
I don't see what's wrong with this. In the name of gender equality, it is perfectly okay to portray women as beneath men.

Good troll, either VPN or excellent use of natutal environment to execute joke. 8/10

>Nice alternative facts there. And yeah, amazing that more people are killed in total in a group that is 5 times bigger. You guys sure are victims.
ok

You're not fooling anyone.

Love see no colors, goyim

Nice alternative facts from the FBI. Now post some real facts from CNN, Vice and Buzzfeed.

Sweden is the perfect example of why men should be men, and women should be women.

Men and Women don't exist they are construct you bigoted goyim

> They're wearing hats because they believe in gender equality.
And the women are wearing their head-scarves because....?

too much bait at the same time, mate. Be careful.