MODS

There are currently 10-15 "DATE ASIAN WOMEN" threads spamming up the catalog.

Kindly delete these BAIT THREADS, as they are designed to SLIDE IMPORTANT TOPICS.

MODS FUG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is this anyway?

Divide-and-conquer? They know a lot of us are beta autistic weebs that would date asians and they want to start some in-fighting.

I mean, if you're too beta for white women just keep it to yourself like I do. This is a nazi LARPing board, stop ruining the experience for everyone else REEEEEEEEE.

Correct, they are designed to spark pointless discussions. They are bait threads.

Their purpose is to slide important topics, by redirecting peoples' attention to pointless threads.

Other examples are the "How can white bois even compete?" threads and other non-political topics that will spark a fierce (but stupid) discussion.

They fling shit at a way trying to male it stick,but this wall is made of shit
Its ultimately useless shilling tactics

tbqh i have seen an increase in deletion of those kinds of threads which im quite pleased about, someone is doing their job
but this thread will get deleted cause of global rule 3 or whatever fucking number it is

HWNDU constantly

pic related

heh yeah
KEK
That's why we're unstoppable. How do you break something that shouldn't even be working in the first place? Beats me.

Is Sup Forums anti-fragile?

DO NOT DELETE THOSE... VERY IMPORTANT

I just go into them to see the sexy Asian girl pictures.

wow fucking imagine that

I can't believe the (((mods))), who are definitely not compromised, would let this happen

Sure wouldn't want to miss out on pol's usual IMPORTANT TOPICS.

HWNDU threads are banned on sight tho

>important topics

Yes musn't slide 'deus vult' and 'are italians white' threads now

To their credit, the MODS appear to have deleted all the "date asian women" slide threads.

Thank you, MODS.

Don't forget
"Trump General" threads
There can be so many Trump related things to talk about at any given moment, there should be a /trump/

Damn straight fucking yellow fever fags

Why aren't we dating Carribean women

>literally everything is a conspiracy

thanks for making me aware of all the cool asian woman threads that are way more interesting than the nonsense political threads that just say the same exact things this place has been rehashing for months. good work, OP!

we've been having these bait threads daily and they go to the bump limit every time. low effort shitpost bait needs to be deleted along with spam.

theres also a thread with a penis being cut off as the header. Mods are sucking ass right now.

its literally triggered storm fags, don't mind them
just hide the thread like all other slide threads
like this thread

Great list.

90% of these are shill threads too

Sup Forums is mostly a shill board these days t b h

any and all generals are plebbit containment zones
just like he will not rape us threads
good thing 4chinsx is a thing and i don't have to see them

all of those are bait threads too idiot

I don't know who's shilling who anymore