You will never stop the CIA. Just give up and accept it

Every popular movement is doomed to fail. You can't defeat the CIA. They are invincible.

Kennedy tried, look what happened to him.

Occupy Wall Street, Tea Party, Ron Paul, they never go anywhere. The Deep State and the Establishment just take the groups over.

It's better to just accept that the powerful are fit to rule over you, and trust them, or become one of them.

What else can you possibly do?

we can post Spurdo

You know the CIA is all over the internet. Watching everything you do. They're unstoppable.

Just let them do their job, they'll keep you safe, and if you are worthy, you can join the club.

Nothing you can do at this point. They have an answer for everything.

there are ponyfags in your ranks you cianigers are weaker than ever

Oh, and what are a bunch of effeminate men that like ponies going to do to the CIA? They have guns, bombs, and a video of you masturbating last night.

Ok so, some may accuse OP of being a shill or something but like, i think it's pretty obviously it's just some wise guy 'avin'a giggle. Like, you now, "trolling," lol

I'm fucking serious. What can you possibly do to stop them? Is Trump gonna fix it?

Are you gonna go do a mass protest? Form a mob and go Bastille on the CIA's headquarters?

Of course not. Just accept it, and be glad you're safe, and you don't live in an African hellhole.

Kek > CIA

What are you gonna do, start a meme war?

yea you wish

>Spurdo
/thread

yes but we have weaponized autism

sageing in a government agency thread

>Defeatism
Get the fuck out of here you subvertive shill. Defeatist arguments don't work on us, only the lowest of the weak will submit to this kind of thinking.

Suck a dick.

That means a civil war between the good guys and the bad guys. CIA vs the military. Who wins..?

Like I said, all you idiots do is sit here and post memes. You can't do shit. Accept it. The war is over.

What are your gay ass memes and Spurdo gonna do? Wake up the mouthbreathers?

We're smarter than the cia.

Most of Sup Forums is filled with stem spergs.

The CIA. Because that will NEVER HAPPEN.

Wake up, dumbass. The CIA killed Kennedy, and they'll kill Trump if he ever tries that.

Are you guys all gonna make co-ordinated phone calls to the White House and ask Drumpf to please cut the CIA's budget, and pretty-please drain the swamp?

>Kennedy tried, look what happened to him.

CIA is a funny way to spell Jew.

Except we got Trump elected and you failed to stop us.

In the coming years frogs will be infinitely more powerful than owls and spiders.

>Drumpf

Nigger shill detected

Who fucking cares? That doesn't mean shit! You guys sit here and masturbate and make memes. And you're the biggest threat to the CIA.

Face it, nothing can be done. Just accept it, and we'll all be happier. Won't have to deal with Assange waking up the normies all the time.

sounds like spook talk to me

Oh no, you got the idiot billionaire instead of the former CIA director's kid (who almost won).

What is Trump gonna do?

Crash the CIA

With no survivors.

praise KEK

Yeah, so let us do our thing then if you've got nothing to worry about.

We're just harmless gay ass memers.

Citizens of Sup Forums

Stop being idiots.

The CIA hasn't proven itself an asset to the people and has just very recently lost all credibility of good faith. Eventually there will be enough redpills going to all places of the food chain and the CIA won't really have a leg to stand on.

CIA just keeps digging themselves into a hole they just cannot get out of and eventually will have an oversight committee holding their hand and telling them to look both ways before crossing the street.

Because some bronie fags from Sup Forums asked him to? How the fuck are you envisioning him doing this exactly?

We already did and we won.

The CIA has openly sold drugs for years! 99% of the public doesn't even know!

Do you know how many governments they've overthrown? How could you possibly defeat them?

America is the New and (almost all)powerful Rome,its hard to go against its might.
The only way the CIA can be defeated is by slow and sly changes.Step by step.

Why make a thread? It's not like we are going to think "oh fuck, some random cunt on the internet said to just roll over and take it in the ass. Pack it up boys, nothing we can do here"

If you aren't the CIA, why do you even bother?

Sage this stupid cunt and everyone like him.

Memes are what control the world, power perceived is power achieved.

Then again i'm assuming that you know that.

Are you guys gonna infiltrate the CIA now?

Meh, lets just see what other skeletons Assange drops from the company's closet. JFK? 9/11? SARIN? Stingers? Cocaine? Destabilization of Eurozone? $240 Billion fraudulent 10 year gov bonds? Nukes hidden under cities? Pedo blackmail ops? Human trafficking? Organ harvesting? Dyncorp? Should I go on?

Exactly. You can't do shit. Just accept it, and be glad they use lube when they fuck you in the ass.

Do you beat CIA if you keep baneposting?

>Brony
Holy fuck this projection

We've got our sassiest cats on the job.

Yeah, to 3rd world countries and basketball citizens, when you start fucking with peoples technology, their privacy and the privacy of their godforsaken offspring, all in private and then get discovered? Yeah, that's when people start to take notice.

Meme magic, duh! At least we try not to bow to the jews. The CIA literally can't stop sucking cut jewish cock.

There is one movement they can't take over...

In 1996 my head was too big for my body, now I got the gear to match! (Yes, right here).

CIA vs the military
CIA already winning bro look at ISIS

LOL

Not anti-CIA desu I would join in a heartbeat if recruited. Can get by in 2 middle eastern languages, amazing at convincing people stuff, but no college and have a 2nd passport to another country so it's unlikely :(

outclass the CIA and put them out of business like highly skilled autists do

This is interesting...

shut up cuck and kill yourself

ITS A CULTURAL WAR AND WE'RE WINNING

YOU KNOW IT COWARDS

WE ARE WINNING

Fuck this shill ass motherfucker. We can take down the CIA! We just need to get organized!

they're so unstoppable and omniscient that they only lost control of their entire hacking capacity to god-knows-who

>Implying Sup Forums isn't the last bastion of freedom of speech

CIA could have shut this site a long time ago if they wanted too. This is just shit posting desu, move along.

sage

but also FBI > Can't Investigate Anything
stay mad

Fuck the CIA and fuck brown people

>Isis
Isis is collapsing , they are near the breaking point in Iraq, with baghdadi ording flight or suicide. Mass retreats or surrendering Raqqa will fall soon and they will be booted out of Syria.
Isis will be defeated by late next year at the very most
Fuck off shill, and if you are CIA , fuck off spook

This faggot is a plant. He's come here to dishonor kek and quell our kekistani national pride. We need to lynch this jew. DEUS VULT.

Seriously, the day after the dirty secrets of this "unstoppable" organization get thrown all over the news, OP is gonna sit here and say they're unstoppable.

Time to take these bitches down by any means necessary.

The gates of Kekistan will never fall!

>You guys sit here and masturbate and make memes. And you're the biggest threat to the CIA.

this will never stop being hilarious, you can't beat weaponized autism Sup Forums beat your shills and got trump elected just face it you lost and you are scared of the power that Sup Forums has because you can't control it. its ok we are going to redpill you just like everyone else that comes to Sup Forums.

You fail to realize how much power the President has over the CIA, and how many actions the CIA is not allowed to do without the knowledge and consent of the President.

Civil service laws can, and should be changed immediately. With government workers having many avenues of fighting and appealing their pink(o) slips, changing the civil service laws would enable President Trump to purge these turncoats, that much faster.

Op is sadly right, The proof is pretty clear that the government IS and WILL continue to fuck you in the rear and what will you do in response...... post memes on an image board ..... Wew that'll show them! LOL

he already did you retarded cianigger
he released your $100 billion set of hacking toys.

>>Do you know how many governments they've overthrown? How could you possibly defeat them?

Depends how much you care about what is left after.

>Wake up, dumbass. The CIA killed Kennedy, and they'll kill Trump if he ever tries that.

And they would fail. Read a damn book. When they try to assassinate political leaders they usually fail. Castro, Noriega, Saddam, Osama and more. You know why they rely on the military for assassinations? Because without the military they can't do shit. Stop overestimating them.

"You know the CIA is all over the internet. Watching everything you do. They're unstoppable."
The internet can be accessed by VMs.

"Just let them do their job, they'll keep you safe, and if you are worthy, you can join the club."
Their job of destroying countries established on the USA framework and countries trying to be backed by Gold/Silver?
"Nothing you can do at this point. They have an answer for everything."
Subversion and infiltration are the best modes of invasion. I.e. use their playbook against them. Until every person is connected to the machine, there will always be free thinkers who are adept in the ways of strategic offense.

We need to DEMAND that Trump step up and overthrow these pieces of shit. He can do it, he's just afraid he'll end up like Kennedy.

Not if he has a million autists on his side, and the might of the United States military.

Is OP sucking CIA dick because he thinks that'll get him a job there?

Probably sucking CIA dick while working at his current job there.

Honestly, we should hang every single one of you. CIA needs a fresh start.

the rest of vault 7 is waiting.
personally think somethings are better left secrets but likelyhood is there's an even bigger nightmare to look forward to for the CIA and I believe the leakers want to create a diplomatic disaster for trump and destroy him

Yet Best Korea manages to pull off an assassination using a woman and a piece of cloth...

Fucking embarrassing

This board is more that what it seems to be on the surface. It is a social and political movement that challenges everything. This board has made history, if you can't accept it GTFO you blasphemous normie.

Hey I'm all for being a meme mercenary for the CIA but so far they've yet to offer.

nah hes just brining up a pretty valid point, Okay so cats out of the bag that the CIA does whatever it wants even if its extremely bad for americans................... what are you going to do about it? Post memes online ..... wow what a GIANT Threat that is. they will continue to do what they do and nones going to stop them because well none has the balls too

EXPLAIN SPURDO

whatever you still will eat Sup Forums's jokes up yours like the incompetent idiot you are

Occupy Langley? Is this what you internet autists came up with?

You're gonna storm CIA headquarters? Jesus H. Christ, I have seen some dumb motherfuckers, but this takes the cake.

I'll watch it all on TV, though. That'll be a nice little bloodbath you'd walk into.

If the CIA opened fire on protesters, that would almost certainly cause civil war

You are implying that isis is not a global entity now. I highly doubt the military is going to keep fighting them. This war been too costly on their budget and moral for the Troops.

Oh, you're crusaders now? Do you guys to wear a special cape when you do that?

Holy Christ I need a drink.

Um cool? Federal reserve is still ass blasting you, there about to raise interest rates AGAIN and why are they doing this? because they feel intimidated by Sup Forums? CIA is still violating the U.S. Constitution on an hourly basis and will continue to do it, Why? Because they are intimidated by Sup Forums? LOL Get a grip buddy they are not afraid of the public the public is sooooooo pacified wikileaks just released ACTUAL EVIDENCE about all the shit they are doing and guess what.....................................................................................................................................Nothing happened

How I become. CIA agent?

>lots of good refutations of your argument in this thread
>you intentionally pick the weakest one to respond to because it's all you can do

>Click here

That's the only thing you ass clowns have come up with so far. Occupy Langley.

God, you guys are gay.

Give up already. The rich people in this country are awesome. They'll let you work for them if you just do your job, and shut the fuck up. It pays really well.

>Muh defeatism

If you choose to put the CIA on a pedistal you're a fool. I don't in any way underestimate the powers of the CIA but even with all of the power that they have they are not invincible. To be fearful and submissive as you are is to surrender your freedom. Its pathetic.

Remember the French Revolution???? Yeah that happened.

plenty of people have counter argued not just occupy langley are you even reading the thread you stupid nigger, i know it might be tough but arguing with the lowest hanging fruit doesn't make you an intellectual.

Got them exploits back yet?

Also you can't disprove FBI > CIA

Good point. We need to meme patriotic veterans to march on the CIA...

When you shine a light into the darkness, where does the darkness flee?

are we CIA now?

Is "Occupy Langley" the next French Revolution? Are you the next Robespierre?

Seriously, what in the actual fuck are you guys going to do to stop the CIA? Give me 1 thing that won't end with you in a bodybag or being waterboarding until you pray for death?

Sounds like you're speaking from experience you fucking twat

Oh, Jesus. Is the FBI in on Occupy Langley, too? Is this part of Steve Pieczenik's "White hat coup"?

Oh what are you gonna do? Leak more phone transcripts with that fat Russian fuck to NYT and WaPo?

NYT and is discredited along with all 10 people who read it. Face it Bucko, you already lost, you are powerless.

Go push some paper, you can't even shut down some loli posting website, and a NEET with a cat in Ecuador. who spends his days masturbating to anime is kicking your ass.

Government and mouth breathing bureaucratic retards voted for Clinton, private sector folks voted for Trump.