Good times create weak men who then create bad times which then create strong men

>good times create weak men who then create bad times which then create strong men

Anyone else have an alpha father who didn't pass on their being alpha to them? Not as in genes but just the way to act/work/do things?

even my moms side of the family which is asian has more competent guys than me and it doesn't make sense why my father just let this happen and is clueless as fuck

>fuck off with your sober challenge, Karen

Plenty of the "strong men" you refer to had no father. Seek your own development relentlessly.

That pic is fucking retarded. There is no scientific proof that you need to drink that much water. Drink when you are thirsty, its that simple.

>Alpha Father
>Didn't teach Son properly

Yeah, not an Alpha Father user, you're just a spineless Beta and he's older and puts up with 20% less shit than you, which makes him a tough guy in your pussy eyes

>taking all day to drink a gallon of water
>acting as though it's a major struggle to do this
Is this really that big of a deal to most people?

It's actually bad to drink excess water - you will lose a lot of electrolytes. This is bad.

Jesus Christ man what do you expect to happen when you blame someone else, your father, for your competence level?

Look. Even if your dad had forced some competence in you, it would just be a second-hand thing. You would be one of those robots who are living out their dads' templates.

You have the opportunity to build yourself into a competent, mentally independent human. Take it.

It's a challenge for overweight people to fill on water before they allow themselves to eat a meal

Some people register thirst as Hunger because their mind knows they drink when they eat.

Now it's your job to make yourself tough and when you have children, make sure you don't make it easy on them, let them fail when appropriate, etc.

If you're not used to it, the first 2 or 3 days are "hard." But after that it's a struggle to not drink 2 gallons

Why don't fat people ever just drink black coffee? Why is it always these weird meme diets and fads?

Caffeine is a widely available appetite suppressant.

I've literally never seen an overweight person drink black coffee.

Lazy americans would think drinking water is bad

When I'm playing fast drums I drink a lot of water and gatorade to keep me at the top of my game

I bet the person who made that water jug is cute

If you have to do something that takes a lot of stamina, you will find that water helps a lot and keeps you mentally alert
1 gallon of water is nothing

thanks for the gatorade advertisement- how much do they pay you to shill for gatorade?

I'm pretty average, played some rough sports, have some self discipline, my dad is not hard at all. My grandfather, on the other hand, was a badass.

There's probably truth to all that, good times, soft men, etc

More info OP

I am inclined to say that society is actually raising youths today. With the exception of certain ethnocentric societies that reject mainstream culture as a whole, most boys today are raised off a Grey's Anatomy sense of masculinity.

I'm pretty fat and I drink straight black coffee. For some reason it increases my appetite. Probably explains why I'm fat

Or its the two dozen krispie kremes that are transporting said coffee into your mouth.

I do that challenge but with whiskey.

How hard is it to drink fucking water that you have to write effeminate messages to yourself on a jug?

I am going to go out on a limb here and say you probably also drink large amounts of alcohol and or sugary beverages.

>fluoride+hormones challenge

Watch your fucking mouth

>gaytorade
>not arizona

Not a shill, just being real with you, Chang

My father is a massive fucking beta. I bring this up with my mum quite often, and she agrees and says she only married him because she was 30+ and wanted kids. They've split up now, and he had to GET A GOOK. Pathetic, it's so fucking embarrassing. However, his father was the opposite, cheated on his wife, multiple times, gambled, and one day didn't come home from work.

I'm alpha, but I have the autistic intellect of my father, yet I still get laid.

My Father was career military. He taught me discipline, self-respect, to not quit when things get too tough. He taught me to hunt. He died when I was 15, I became a man then.

Wtf is this Plebbit shit doing here?
Just fucKing drink water lollloloolloolllllll etc
Saged.

It's in you, somewhere, you just need to find it.

Strong men breed weak beta sons.

How much is this, 5l or something? This is retarded. Unless you are diabetic, but you wouldn't need any encouragement then.

shut up faggot

Getting laid isn't hard you dumbass. Having a healthy, stable relationship with a woman is the hard part. Which you will discover when and if you decide to stop sleeping around and get your shit together.

Gatorade allows you to a lot of drink water and sweat a lot of water and not lose too much sodium or electrolytes.
Gatorade is the official sports drink of the NFL for a reason

I done goofed, meant to reply to

I drink when I'm thirsty and it comes out to roughly 2 liters of water a day (about half a gallon) and I think that's a lot. I cannot imagine forcing yourself to drink a full gallon. You'd never be able to get anything done what with all the pissing and all.

I might have turned out normal if my mother didn't feed me shit about my father. Always talking shit. They were both from war torn countries, but seriously? Fucked up people shouldn't have kids in general.

People are made by the circumstances of their childhood; homosexuality, daddy issues etc.

kill yourself this is our board now
HEY HEY
NO FASCISTS
NO NAZIS
NO KKK NO TRUMP HEY HEY

this is a stupid meme and generalization, leave it at that /thread

Hi fellow 4channer, I too love me some Gatoradeā„¢, what flavour is you favourite? Mine is Gatoradeā„¢ Strawberry!

I hate my Dad so fucking much. He's just a willfully ignorant slob. He taught me nothing, he gave me no direction, he didn't do a fucking thing. But I'd feel too guilty if I completely cut him out of my life, so I endure his bullshit.

Jordan Peterson has done more for me in three months than my Dad managed across 23 years.

No my father was useless, men don't blame others for their own failures.

No, quite the opposite. My dad is my moms beta bitch. I was only person in a family who would challenge my moms bullshit and take control of my own life n shiet. Its hard to learn how to be a man from a scratch, but we getting there.

Your body gets used to drinking more and you start to piss less after a few days of drinking a lot of water
I recommend drinking lots of gatorade as well to keep your body from losing too much sodium or electrolytes

My dad was a career military officer for the Soviet Union and then came here to America so that I could be born, then worked his way up from nothing as a 40 year old flipping burgers to now making 120k doing honest work.

The epitome of being a man in every facet of the word, but as for me, I'm a fucking bum. Been living off of his tit doing nothing for a year now and I just can't muster up the energy to go out and get back on my feet.

I think it's because he was TOO alpha. He was always and independent character. Never needing anything from anybody, and never asked or sought to teach anybody unless they asked. I picked up the same mentality from him, except I never exemplified it with the work ethic that I lacked. Never asked him " Hey can you show me how to do this" or "What's the best way to go about achieving this?"

I figure it's because of the environment I was raised in. I never was psychologically challenged in order to come into my own, and I think that may be what's happened with you as well.

There is so much sodium in the modern diet, especially in the US, that you can never drink enough water. Unless you are a professional athlete, you don't lose an disproportionate amount of electrolytes. The problem lies in people compensating for perceived electrolyte deficiencies with beverages that advertise that they "replenish electrolytes", when in actuality they are simply agents for high fructose corn syrup and artificial flavorings. If you want to be sure you are sufficiently stocked up on electrolytes, drink broth from animal proteins.

It's because your dad was a yellow fever racemixing beta. You are just like him.

I can't pick a favourite. I find every Gatorade flavour has it's special moment.
I like the red ''punch'' flavour when i need to get fired up before an intense workout.
The cool blue flavour, to cool down during a work out
and the Lemonade flavour to relax after the work out

Those are just a few examples, and I think there is a special gatorade flavour for every moment

Is that 6 liters of water? It seems a little excessive.

Explain why NFL players and so many professional athletes trust none other than Gatorade to replenish their electrolytes?

Actually my dad was and is beta af. I became alpha in his "absence" but only sired daughters. My family was meant to be beta.
>mfw

A gallon is about 4 litres.
It's still more than the average person would drink but staying hydrated is healthy.

Because if you are going to drink a sports drink, you might as well go with the best.

Lemon Lime is the best flavor, btw.

>mom's side is asian
Welp there's your problem hapa. Reminder to never breed with the yellow menace.

Because they are getting paid to.

If Red Bull decided to sponsor them then you bet they would all be downing a can of that at half time.

Probably because coffee is vomit-inducing, especially when black

Take your own advice, fatfag.

That isn't how professional sports works you cannot perform at your best if you are chugging redbull to re-hydrate, I'm pretty sure you would actually die.

If you wait to drink when you're thirsty it's too late - you're already in the first stages of dehydration.

Water for your body is like oil for your car's engine. You wouldn't wait until your engine starts making funny noises to top off, you make sure it's well lubricated all the way through.

Stop being such a pussy.
If you know you are being a weak beta cuck, why do you allow yourself to continue being a weak beta cuck?

>drink over a gallon of water per day
>it doesn't kill the appetite

That's a myth dude. There's no science to back up the notion of if you're thirsty you're already dehydrated. It's like saying if you're hungry your body is already starving

This actually would be way more entertaining than the current state of football.

No my dad is beta bucks all the way

Considering I am 6 foot an blonde an dhe is 5'6 with dark hair I'm pretty sure my dad got cucked.

Fine by me because he's like my moms whipping boy, I will never take the abuse she gives that poor bastard

It is. That's your stomach starting to eat itself.

Maybe you should let your stomach eat itself for a couple of days.

My dad was kind of a pussy honestly, let his brother go to Vietnam so he didn't have to. I on the other hand did four years in the Army at the tail end of the Iraq war and I lift so I'm decently built.

>Drink when you are thirsty
There are situations where that will get you killed

My dad is a goof ball

>Fat fuck
>Has the type of Diabetes you can cure by not being a lazy fuck
>Continues to be a lazy fuck
>Continues to eat poorly
>Eats McDonalds every morning
>Doesn't work out
>Would come home and have delusions about demons in the house
>Could never say no to my mother
>Never listens to anyone

It's a miracle that I turned out alright. Who would have known that the cure to having a fuck up of a dad was to have him never present in your life because he's too lazy of a fuck to be a part of it.

my dad is mixed beta/alpha, he is strong minded and a leader type when he worked but he gets walked all over by women in his life, current women is using him for money so bad.
maybe my mom divorcing him 20 years ago changed him

I shouldn't be so harsh on my dad. My dad used to be a real man, but he softened by the time I was born. So I suppose I should say that he stopped working on fixing himself up.

>have to write words of encouragement to drink fucking water

Most pathetic thing I've seen today

it seems that this thread has taught something- having what one considers an " alpha " dad results in beta clueless kids while having a fucked up dad results in one considering themselves okay or good.

Just drink the fucking water, why do you need to be cute about it

I'm a skeleton who barely drinks anything though, so what do I know?

Nope. Alpha father who passed on his chadness to me. Sucks to suck cucks

Sounds like you need to become a man and take it into your own hands on becoming a man.

No, the issue is that today's society inherently means that the more successful a man is the more divorced he is from daily parenting.

200 years ago, a very successful rancher would have his boys next to him 18+ hours/day. Alphas everywhere.

it follows that to de-beta society, we need to end the public education system.. Which, having only been around for 70 years, seems related to the cuckivication of American males.

>not doing the milk challenge
Never gonna make it

>Anyone else have an alpha father
>even my moms side of the family which is asian

stopped reading right there. Good old insecure WMAF Hapa trash fuck off

Same here, he really he cheated on my mum when I was 12 and fucked off. Had not seen him for 6 years. Then he sought contact and I just thought fuck it, he is my dad after all. See him once every 3 weeks for a bit now.

And tries to buy me with his loaded bankaccount, kek. I dont take it thoigh fuck that.

you are fucking retarded

I worked at a casthouse for a while, and in the summer there was always some dipshit in each group of new hires that would collapse out on the floor because he wasn't drinking water regularly because he didn't feel thirsty
This obviously isn't happening under normal circumstances, but just assuming that because you aren't thirsty you don't need water is foolish

My dad is successful. He just stopped caring about himself. I was harsh on him, but because it's a sad sight to see. He's closer to dying every year.

except it isnt

>a gallon a day
How? I don't drink that much water and all I drink is water and milk.

As someone who stays hydrated enough to keep their piss clear through most of the day, a gallon a day is overdoing it. Holy shit... I already piss like 20 times a day.

NO EXCUSES

If you're in a high-temperature environment you should keep up your water consumption because you'll be needing it at much higher rates than normal

The whole "8 glasses of water a day" thing is stupid. You get hydration from food as well as drink, and the amount of water you need will vary greatly depending on what you're doing. Sitting in an air-conditioned office, you won't need to drink unless you're feeling thirsty. Doing stair-runs on a 45 celcius day, you'll need to be drinking shitloads.

The vast majority of people don't need to drink unless they're thirsty though

That's pseudoscience.

which is what all popular heath guru's say, for profit doctors will tell you to drink 8 glasses of water a day, which in most cases is way to much.

you drink when thirsty.

My dad is much more of a man than I am. In pretty much every sense

But he also had a way harder life than I did. He was a foster system juvenile delinquent who faked his age to join the navy and lived a life before having me that to this day I know almost nothing about.

He managed to raise out of it and raised me and my brothers in an upper middle class life with a country club membership.

>SHILL
>shill
>((shill))

Optimally you should be drinking 1 ml per 1 kcal you consume, so about 3~3,5 liters a day, 1 gallon is about 3,8 liters.

But what is electrolytes?

I wasn't ever close to my father, my brother was. I learnt alpha traits from my brother, who got them from our dad.