The Final Redpill

The final redpill is to not hate muslims but hate jews who constantly push for wars in the middle east. For years, zionists and the puppet states of america have gone into regions like Iraq and Syria for "regime change"

Because of this, ISIS and other groups have been formed. We should not hate muslims because of this. And so what if muslim regions aren't as tolerant and liberal as the west, it's their own nation. Let them do as they please.

For years, the jews in Hollywood have pushed propaganda to vilify muslims. Look at this video on how Hollywood has vilified the arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ko_N4BcaIPY

If you look at current right wing leaders: Trump, Wilders, Le Pen, Farage. They are all anti-islam but pro Israel.

As well as that we have right wing news outlets who shill for Israel and spread hate against muslims.

Wake up sheep, you're all being played.

Stand up against your real enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take off your tinfoil hat, you fucking virgin...

GAS THE KIKES!

>The red pill is Muslims are good but Israel and Jews are bad

I'm not even surprised.

Potato niggers are kind of legendary for loving terrorists and sand monkeys and hating the civilised West.

Probably because they're the only Western European nation to have been actively colonized by a superior nation so they naturally sympathise with various forms of niggers.

>Potato niggers are kind of legendary for loving terrorists and sand monkeys and hating the civilised West.

I hate terrorists but these attacks by ISIS and other groups are a retaliation for what the west have done to their nations.

Why can't they be left alone? I know why. Because Israel see surrounding nations as threats so the AIPAC lobby pushes for more wars, the jews cry anti-semitism, and we can't forget about the Greater Israel project.

The next time you watch some ((( media outlet ))) talking shit about muslims, have a look at where their true interests lie, their founders, etc.

>I hate terrorists but

Lol, no you don't, just like your IRA blowing up civilians was "just revenge" for this or that shit, the eternal potato nigger always supports violence as long as it's perpetuated by an inferior group against a civilised group.

Liberalism is an ideology in most countries but in Ireland it's your national narrative.

>Why can't they be left alone?

Because they keep starting shit with Israel and the USA.

>The next time you watch some ((( media outlet ))) talking shit about muslims, have a look at where their true interests lie, their founders, etc.

I don't watch the (( media )) it's enough to simply look at the statistics for terrorism and see who is committing the vast majority of terrorist acts around the World. I'll give you a hint, it's not ((Greater Israel)).

America, France, Germany and other nations fought in coalition against "terror". That's why we see terrorist attacks across Europe and in the US.

>Lol, no you don't, just like your IRA blowing up civilians

I'm not even pro-IRA. I want peace between nations. Loyalists and RA heads are both scum.

This is moving away from my initial point btw.

The point here is that jews control the media narrative, on both sides of the political spectrum.

And for people to blindly hate muslims is stupid and nonsensical.

what if they are both shit and no one is "the good guy" because real life isn't a fucking action movie

Nice try Achmed, but nope.

Go to the Salon or somethin.

I'll just add blindly hate muslims because of some shit Sam Harris said, or Milo said, or Ben Maher said. You guessed it. All jews.

I'm an Irish catholic man who sees through the right wing propaganda put out by jews to vilify a people.

>That's why we see terrorist attacks across Europe and in the US.

We see terrorist attacks across Europe because we let terrorists (Muslims) into Europe by the thousands. That's like letting dogs into your house then getting surprised by fleas.

>The point here is that jews control the media narrative, on both sides of the political spectrum.

Yeah, Jews be bending reality to make the innocent jihadists look bad and shit.

>And for people to blindly hate muslims is stupid and nonsensical.

Muslims are literally vermin, I see them in Canada every day, the fucking stink, they're arrogant, they hate us, you can see it in their eyes, the way the look at us like they're better even while leaching off our welfare.

>I'll just add blindly hate muslims because of some shit Sam Harris said, or Milo said, or Ben Maher said. You guessed it. All jews.

Lol, literally no one on Earth hates Muslims because of what Sam Harris said, people hate Muslims because of their behaviour.

>We see terrorist attacks across Europe because we let terrorists (Muslims) into Europe by the thousands. That's like letting dogs into your house then getting surprised by fleas.
And what is driving them out of their nations? Wars and "regime change". I talked to one muslim guy honestly about the situation. I asked would you like for 100,000 irish people to go into Syria, of course he said no. That's how we all feel. A lot of them are being driven out. If it wasn't for the wars, they'd be still there now.

>And what is driving them out of their nations?

Open borders, and promise of free gibsmedats and rape, obviously.

>I talked to one muslim guy honestly about the situation.

And he told you Islam din du nuffin it's all the jews fault?

I'm so fucking surprised!

Where's the "both" option?

I hate both equally: A Jew would rob me of my money for being an infidel, a Muslim would rape my wife for being an infidel
hmm

>Wake up sheep, you're all being played.
you might be onto something achmed

We didn't actually bring up the JQ. We talked about the problem with mass immigration and how it effects other ethnic populations.

I have to go out now but I hope my message reaches somebody and they understand the logic and reasoning behind it.

first we have to destroy islam and remove the problem them the jews cant use the muslims against us.

>Gee Bill, TWO zippos?

What about all the rape?

Muslims are a jewish army. They both need to have no presence or influence in white nations, except as tourists.

>Muslims are literally vermin, I see them in Canada every day, the fucking stink, they're arrogant, they hate us, you can see it in their eyes, the way the look at us like they're better even while leaching off our welfare.

Well that's welfare niggers for ya.

I've worked with quite a few practicing muslims (including the whole prayer thing) and yes they think they're better than us. But they never hated me, they simply thought I should be muslim. They are nepotist foreigners like jews, but not necessarily hateful.

Their or my hate is irrelevant though, there is no place for foreigners. Regardless of civic or ethnic nationalism, jews and muslim don't belong here.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Why do Muslims regard Mickey Mouse as the ultimate haram final boss of their religion?

I was talking a Muslim the other day and mentioned Mickey Mouse and he immediately soured and told me in no uncertain terms that insh'allah that haram kuffar mouse must be slain.

Why can't I do both ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM

Kill yourself shlomo. The Israelis and Arabs deserve nothing more than a painful death.

r/the_donald zionist cucks have overrun this place
i bet the majority here think the holohiax actually happened

Why do they believe something that is scientifically impossible.

It is like saying you don't need cutting charges to demolish a building.

>then why aren't all demolition companies saving money and using planes ?