CHRISTFAG INVASION

over the past two years this board has been invaded by CHRISTFAGS from Reddit. What can be done about this?

Fuck off back to /r/the_donald, facebook frog LARPcunt

Multiculturalism is coming to Sup Forums

Reddit is the most euphoric place on the internet.

Nice try

Frogfag kekucks and christcucks are reddit fags

Just keep making fun of their silly Christ, Christians can't stand when they get made fun of.

Sometimes I will go in there Christian generals and post blasphemous and sacrilegious images

but your both right
Christfags and civic faggots need to be gassed

Sup Forums has always been a Christian board and it's you r/atheism refugees who are the cancer.

>Sometimes I will go in there Christian generals and post blasphemous and sacrilegious images

You need to go back, faggot.

this

Sup Forums has literally never been a Christian board

>b-but that one thread posted by a brit christcuck every day at 5am!

Look where the fuck you are, retard. Goddamn weeb anime board, not a fucking church

>praise le kek #MAGA #LGBTForTrump

No one here actually believes the Earth is 6000 years old and that some jew stuffed all the animals into a boat.

It's just Deus Vult larpers.

t. reddit tier nigger

>straw man: the post

>Being dumb enough to believe baseless sandnigger fairytales when you live in the information age

Holy shit lmaoing at your life

stop with this shit, most of the board can't stand you zionism loving blue pilled Christcucks

Do we have any lions?

t. deluded crusader LARPer

>literally still being this triggered over being assblasted days ago and relying on "connections" to know who to target ;)

top kek you top cuck

and a tip of the fedora to you my good man

The C*ristcucks get roped too when the day comes.

this is a shill thread meant to divide Sup Forums most people on Sup Forums are christians then kekist then agnostics and atheist do my name sake sage ur father

The fuck are you talking about christfag

fuck off with your kike on a pike religion.

Go get subverted by Jews for the next 2000 years also.

r/atheism, pls go.

>2 years

There have been common Christian thread since 2013 and exclusively Catholic ones since 2015. From Reddit comes atheists and relativism, which isn't at all what is here.

OP you're just a divide and conquer shill.

>Kekists

Fuck off newfag redditor

>being so euphoric that you fail to see religious dogma for the social and cultural glue that it is and instead watch your once superior society be slowly replaced by shitskinned foreigners who still retain their religious dogma

Yep, SHILL here

kek

Pol is a Christian board.

Kek kys shill

fuck off reddit fedora faggot

>tripfagging cancer

A tip of the lost holy land that you'll never get back to you too buddy

>Hurr religion was used to brainwash so this has some effect on the existence of God

>KYS

Literally plebbit

kek
these guys are obvious achmeds

Spotted the r/newfag.

You can't Deus Vult without Deus, you filthy atheist kike.

You'll see, you will all see, and you will bend the knee. :^)

>common christian thread means the entire board is christian

Gee I guess /sg/ means this entire board is Assad shills

I like reminding them that Jesus was a stinky, brown-skinned man from the Middle East.

I saw a depiction of Jesus the other day and he had BLUE EYES. lmao, get real. Blue eyes are a Northern European thing.

Christianity is so stupid. It was obviously an attempt at explaining the world before we knew how things worked. People looked up and saw white, fluffy clouds. People looked down and saw red, hot magma. These became Heaven and Hell. It's simple shit... yet people STILL believe in it.

I guess I can't be too surprised. People believe in psychics and palm reading and shit. People are dumb.

Holy shit
The CIA is now running a counter Christianity run so they can try and topple our values from the root.
I'm not falling for you CIA

FUCKING ATHEISTS AND MUDSLIMES
LEAVE MY CHRISTIAN BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I bet you don't even know how to pronounce Deus Vult larping scum

Stupid frog poster

How does anything I say make me a muzzie

>MUH DEAD KIKE ON A STICCCCKKK!!!1
Fucking neck yourselves you kike worshippers

God doesn't need to exist to legitimize religion, only the providence does.

Nice job discarding your cultural heritage in favor of rootless abandonment.

You have no idea what a good fucking goy you are.

>being anti assad
>claiming not to be a complete newfag yourself

top kek
and you cunts wonder why you stick out like a sore thumb
using the terminology does not give you a free pass to be a shill

kek

>Arabs
lmao

I know I've been here longer than both of you fuck off with your christfag newfag bullshit

Yep, CIA here

Young earth Creationists arent even 1% of Christians

dumb niggers think the bible is based. ban all religious symbolism related to god of the kikes

>God doesn't need to exist to legitimize religion

You are one serious dumbfuck. Please kill yourself.

>Cultural heritage
>Sandnigger religion

Kill yourself.

Sup Forums has been a christian board from the beginning newfag. why does this trigger you so?

There's one in every crowd pol. :^)

>Nice job discarding your cultural heritage in favor of rootless abandonment.

The VAST MAJORITY of my ancestors weren't Christian. The same is true for you and everyone else as well

>thinks anyone cares about Assad other than /sg/ shills

There's a reason it's called a containment thread, just like with you Christcucks.

Or is it your first day here?

>Calling me a newfag

Back to /r/the_donald shitweedle

Stop worshiping jews

Wait, are you freedom fighter? The pedo pics your posting plus the "FF" would suggest so. No wonder you are still triggered by Sup Forums being christian!

t. shill

kek guess you are freedom fighter.

>calls people christfags to admonish them
>post pedo filth that he faps to regularly

You legitimize DOTR.

WE WUZ Sup ForumsTARDS N SHIETT

>common christian thread means the entire board is christian

Never said the entire board is Christian, you're putting words in my mouth. I'm not trying to label Sup Forums at all. I'm sticking to the facts about OP's claim of an invasion. OP is not only entirely wrong but complete contrary to the truth. Reddit has come since the election and their anti-theism has brought them.

kek anyone that has spent any decent amount of time here knows you faggots are just butthurt shills.

the fedora meme originated here in the first year or so, know do tell me how that would happen if this place wasn't christian dominated from the beginning?

keep shilling though, I'll keep posting older images so you can snatch them up and pretend to be "old fags" yourself, you're welcome

There is literally nothing wrong with cute little girls

I'm not from Reddit.

Christians have always set aside their commands to fight an invader.

There is nothing wrong with them, even Jesus had but two cheeks to turn.

>sandnigger religion
>European tradition and literal heritage for 2 fucking thousand years
>abandons culture because he likes to beat off to little kids and smoke weed like a retarded pavement ape

I hope the McDonalds kills you before old age does.

>invaded by CHRISTFAGS from Reddit

are you mentally retarted? back when you were circlejerking with your homosexual friend on r/atheism in 2012 and migrated here from r/donald in 2016-6, Sup Forums was praising the one true Lord (relation to Whom can explain all current petty politics).

PRAISE JESUS

Sup Forums IS AND WAS A CHRISTIAN BOARD

freedom fighter was a pro pedo shill that fought on a daily basis about how his sexuality was legitimate, along with some cunt with the initials "AA" who anyone from then should be able to remember.

What's so bad about Christianity, user?

Christians who actually take the time to learn about their religion tend to be nice people.

They're also redpilled and against degeneracy.

>Christianity European tradition for 2 thousand years

Oh I see you're fucking retarded

>be person who never got out of their angry teenager phase
>spend days masturbating on Reddit, Sup Forums to traps
>leave when the censorship comes down and/or place turns to shit and become lame
>get, INCREDIBLY ASSHURT, that a place known for rightwing opinions has Christians in it
>spews nonsense about "redpills", "sky daddy" and "christcuck" whileing implying some kind of claim of Athiests political supremacy

We are coming user

Fuck off kike

Wrong. The userbase became Christian because they grew up from out of their teen edginess.

>The VAST MAJORITY of my ancestors weren't Christian.
Yeah, just for the last 2 millennia. Fuck those ones, right? I mean all they did was accomplish Western Civilization and shit. How stupid were they?

Christianity undermines ethno fascism

WE NEED MO MEMES FOR DEM PROSELYTIZING

Truth to power

Oh I see you are being intellectually dishonest on purpose.

>world is predominantly atheist
>world is going to shit
Hurdur fuck Christianity guise

>Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

>I mean, yeah Christ died for us, but it undermines my political ideology

top kek

>>world is predominantly atheist

Not even close to being true

I'm not asshurt but Sup Forums really was never a Christian board. There were always Christian and pagan threads and if you ever looked at the polls over the years you'd see that. Although I never take those gay polls and probably most of the board didn't either.

Hard to tell now though since every thread has it's own fucking general and half the users here are from leddit

The only effective means of maintaining ethno-fascism is through a distinction between them all known through biology. Such a thing existing or not existing has no relation to Christianity.

What you said was factually incorrect.

>Sup Forums has always been a Christian board and it's you r/atheism refugees who are the cancer.

quality has been declining ever since the start of the election, during the ZimZam trial pol was at its finest, trully a band of brothers then.

now we have neckbeards on our side, not that i mind the support but those people...those people....

Since when has Greece or Rome not been part of Europe, retard?

You're a fucking idiot.

Your new name is hotep, nigger.

>be autistic faggot from r/christianity
>pretend you're on a moral crusade to banish degeneracy
>try to find a board that'll accept you for the autist you are, but also the christian you are
>hmmm this Sup Forums board seems to hate muslims too
>show up in droves and make shitty threads that no one contributes to except your friends
>literally to the point where every user recognizes one another in the christian threads removing the point of anonymity
>pretend you were always here and you're remnants from Sup Forums that grew up
>never realize you're on a weeb board, with anime 404 error pages, and the originator of most moral degeneracy and memes on the internet
>b-but christians hate j-jews too!

>Christianity has been a European tradition for 2000 years
>claims I'm incorrect for stating this fact

Are you butthurt because it isn't technically a full 2000 years everywhere in Europe so that means it is somehow illegitimate?

What I said is true.

>Christianity was the staple and majority religion of Europe the day Jesus was birthed

Kek

Pray to God that they stop?

There are barely any Christians on Reddit

Work to their good, user.

From all I've heard of r/Christianity, thinking anyone from that board wants to "banish degeneracy" gives them far too much credit.