Gavin Leak 4u

I work at rebel and recorded this earlier today

instaud.io/O8f
instaud.io/O8f
instaud.io/O8f

Basically there is a revolt inside of rebel. Gavin is trying to muscle both sides and might actually buy the entire operation. I'm quitting in a few hours. Sorry for shitty website someone can reupload if they want.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk
youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE
youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=SPY11DkCQ1A&t=189s
dailymotion.com/video/x2p6ktz
youtube.com/watch?v=x048wKqhbCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

will upload to one other website just tell me which one.. can't have javascript or social sign in

soundcloud or vocaroo

vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk

What other stuff do u have?

Why are you quitting?

>Faith calling for another crusade to drive out the mudshits and kikes
>Gavin's patience being tested by the juden
based

Lauren Southern just quit.
They are going the Cuckservative/SJW route.

How is this a "leak", it sounds like a podcast.

slide it

Gavin out JEWING THE JEWS!

who is this fluid druid?

Rebel is and has always been pure trash anyway.

Oh shidd! Gavin needs to keep drinking his good goy water or he will get redpilled worse than waterfilter man!

as long as that dumb somalian fuck jay fayza gets fired in the shuffle ill be happy

Lauren Southern says she quit here:
youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE

He may be controlled opposition like Alex Jones, but I am entertained by Gav and even bought Anthony Jewmia's compounded media for a few months to listen to Gav everyday.

He raped this bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFFJWzgUmTE

Faith Goldy. The hotter, less retarded version of Lauren Southern

Faith Goldy of Rebel Media™

I imagine they're getting sick of Ezra's, Israeli obsession.

This.

Southern is a fucking moron.

DELET THIS

Fucking this,

Here I am this canadian Goyim thinking that Ezra just wanted to make good shekels on being the main opposition. No... shekels just wasn't enough for that greedy kike.

I wasn't 100% sure about the JQ, but Sup Forums was right again.

lauren quit because shes a white nationalist and the executives at rebel are clearly globalists.

What did he mean by this?

Hi Lauren

DEL
ET

Interesting. I wonder where this is going to go.

If Gavin takes it over he better actually read the fucking culture of critique instead of just using it for a prop/signaling to us. You don't read that fucking book then say, "I need to go to Israel to get the real scoop".

>globalists
You can just say Jews, it's no secret Ezra is Jewish. Lauren having to quit is proof that Jewish owned media can never be the home of an authentic ethno-nationalism movement.

>why white nationalists are stupid
>posted a few days by some nigger before she quit

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

I don't trust this. This is fucking staged to try to recover from their last hit piece on White Nationalism and the loss of Lauren Southern.
This shit stinks of kikery.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPY11DkCQ1A&t=189s

sounds like the dude had a dildo up his ass

Finally the shills target Gavin, and it's nothing.

It is not wrong to criticize Jews, shareblue faggots.

Coincidences are fun

I think you could be right. I'm not willing to rule this out as some elaborate ploy.

I'm gonna wait and see. So glad I never donated to kikel media.

Hi, Lauren.

lauren southern quit because they wanted her to do that story she said fuck you and quit so they got some nigger to do that story.

enjoy listening to a channel that hires somalians to tell white people not to worry about thier collective self interest

Now, Lauren, switching proxies to samefag is still samefagging

>b-b-b-ut all this anti white propoganda bullshit coming from rebel the last week and lauren quiting is surely just a coincidence!

I'm on your side, Lauren. I don't like rebel either

Reminder that Gavin has gone on record saying that men shouldn't go to prison for fucking teenage boys

>inb4 no that's Milo

No Gavin said it and much more explicitly

Seems plausible

context?

>vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk

>Gavin isn't a cuck

How unexpected

So post it.

I could see that when the hired the nigger.

dailymotion.com/video/x2p6ktz

He interviewed a fag who went to prison for fucking a 14 year old old when he was 19 and has become an activist(and since been arrested again for arresting a minor)

He brought him on because he is sympathetic to his cause. He also interviewed him on his show on compound media but its behind a paywall.

the tl:dw is Gavin thinks fucking a teenage boy isnt the same thing as fucking a teenage girl because no social market value is lost so it shouldn't send you to prison.

Arrested again for sexting a minor*

Well that definitel sounds like Gavin Mcinnes naming the jew, but I can't really determine if this is a forgery or not, and I can't trust your credibility.

Seems like if there was dirt this good, people would give it to real journos, not release it on Sup Forums. I'm a bit suspicious.

the lack of consistency from pol's icons is concerning

isn't he married to a globalist?

If you work at rebel media, why don't you prove it? Somebody that worked there would likely have easy means of proving it.

If you could prove you were a rebel media employee, it would give weight to your recording. Otherwise, I'll have to dismiss the tape as evidence.

anything anti-white on a right-wing media platform is a death kiss remember glenn beck.

hi lauren, listen i think you have a lot of potential and i would really like to build something from the ground up that is independent of jewtube, kikebook and twitfag. i believe that i have the skills, strategy and experience to make that happen if you are interested? what would be a good way to communicate with you? im in seattle. are you still in bc or on the east coast now? skype, maybe?

Nope, injun.

whoever did that, if its real and actually done without gavins consent is already putting himself in a very compromised position legally. would be fired for sure and probably even open to be sued. would be dumb to post anything to potentially ID himself

Nah it'll be alright so long as we pic related

well, gayvine is moving anti-jew, he's still a race traitor though

Who the fuck is /ourguy/ anymore?

>Gavin jewing the jews

apex kek!

>pic related

this is str8 ^
***DAMAGE CONTROL***
because they went from:
>hey goyim kids! We are your friendly (((Alt-Right©®™))) news source!!
to:
>Oy Vey!! Listen to this """Based Negro""" tell you why YOU SHOULD BE FULL OF WHITE GUILT FOR BE?IN?G A RACIST!!!

at breakneck speed because some executive producer kike was tripping balls from 3 days of no sleep, banging shiksa whores while snorting a years worth of your salary in cocaine in less than 72 hours and thought it was a good idea.

Real Sup Forumsacks had this dude's number since the get-go... but all you newfags from plebbit LOVE your "cult-of-personality" Youtuber celeb bullshit and keep getting "let-down"

Soon you'll wake up... I hope you either do so or KYS sooner than later however.

Who's Jewing Jew?

yeah i remember that. its because his fag buddy got prosecuted for banging a 14 year old or something.

>I'm "entertained" by a hipster piece of garbage who shoves mics up his ass and LARPs as a heterosexual Catholic while preaching anti-racist SJW drivel (but it's OK!!! because he says 'SJWs are teh sux0rz!!') and sucking Israeli dick 24/7 while bashing anything remotely right-wing that's not approved by Rodger Ailes and Fox News Co.

(You) need to "Ol' Yeller" yourself dude.

DIS NIGGA DAMN THIRSTY

OP is a faggot
this is from the gavin mcinnes show

I like the tone of this. You should make more.

He sure is a cutie

this is just a goofy little thing they are going to use to expose Sup Forums nazis and how dumb we all are, complete with posts they will make themselves in order to bump up our dumbness

we see you rebel jews

we have jewdar

go try this shit on reddit, they might buy it

the rebel media got bought my the kikes.

therebel.media/rebel-israel

It was started by a Jew dude

5 thousand shekels each

wat? she's too.... plump for me. im serious about doing legit biz. tard!

also i like your myspace throwback meme. consider it ganked.

lol yeah, I am sure someone is going to take a post from Sup Forums seriously.

nigga u need a gf

muh dik, huh faggot?

what kind of shirt is cuck wilson wearing in op pic

Honestly I think Gavin is an annoying edgelord.

Kys fagget. Stop spamming this shit.

This, he jammed a mic up his ass for fuck sake

cumia is a greaseball you stupid nigger.

Tfw this Israel trip wouldn't have blown up if that shifty kike Ezra didn't make his staff schlep for shekels to fund it.