This radio station is full of fucking SJW liberals

This radio station is full of fucking SJW liberals
i called a few times before and they don't have a filter.
they're taking calls at the moment.
207 743 7 8 1 2

Other urls found in this thread:

tunein.com/radio/The-OX-1007-s23067/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>207
That is Maine. What station?

I just called saying how some big black guy tried mugging me while I was drunk. Guy on there sounds like some fucking whop.

Keep it Greasy so it'll go down easy.

its a country station, i dont know the call signs

tunein.com/radio/The-OX-1007-s23067/

I think this is it.

It's spelled wop. It stand for With out Papers. Usually a racist term for italians

bump

What is the point? I don't think you are getting on the air.

Were are you at in Maine? I'm in Brunswick.

I just called and yelled Heil Hitler

Do it for Kek fag

did anybody else call?

I think the DJ just said 1488

WOW

With Irish blood I'd like to tell you that whop got its name from the sound shit makes when it hits the wall.

U Just got Bog'd

Stop calling me.

Prepare for hell

kek

>Sup Forums is so majestic that now it can raid itself, because of his power and influence

The world is ours

call him!

Epic thread

kek

Please air the most important message humanity needs right now:

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

Praise kek! keep calling this is hilarious!

We need to keep calling this guy he's amazing

bump

bump

Checked

kek

call him

Stick your dick?

This guy is awesome, he's hiding a power level for sure. Keep calling goys.

Secconded

does anyone have a link? The aforementioned one might not be correct as I cannot hear a DJ or callers.

kek

Guy just pussied out

Horse cock

Yeah, us Italians don't really give a shit about "racist names" toward us because we aren't babies

It is woxo in Maine. They have a streaming link on their site.

thank you.