Redheads are less or more white?

Red pill me on this.
I've seen people on this board saying redheads are white when actually there are black, asian redheads.
Some even say being redhead is being more white, more pure aryan blood/ancestry.
How can you tell if a redhead is white or not if its a genetic disorder that affects every race?
So if your country has a lot of redheads is it more ore less white?

It's neither more nor less white. Ireland has the most red heads but we know that's not the whitest nation--too much Iberian influence. What red hair is is a slightly maladaptive mutation: it carries with it reduced pain tolerance and anesthæsia intolerance. It is often a highly sexually preferable phenotype in women and a universal negative in men.

>that's not the whitest nation

94.9% white to your 62% burger

Red Bearded, Pale, freckled Irish American here.

God, all I want is to pack up, and move my wife and I back to my homeland.

:'(

It really pains me not to be there... I've only been once and felt so comfy there, it was like an instinctual calling. I don't know how you guys are with permanent resident Americans, or where I could even move to or what jobs I could get. I am a Private Investigator and my wife works in Film and Television here.

Sucks so bad.

That is cute. She should cut her hair down though maybe the loose tufts look ragged.

When people refer to redheads they obviously mean European redheads. They're definitely more white than everyone else.

I'm in the same position. I just want to move to the Irish countryside and raise a ginger family.

Kek wills it apparently

more (((white)))?

Scotland has the most redheads actually

It's pretty simple really, there are several kinds of melanin types, two of the basic ones are brown melanin and red melanin. Red melanin cancels out brown melanin to some extent. This is why in Ireland-Scotland there are gingers and black haired people living together. In Scandinavia, black hair is far less common, and blonde hair much more common, we simply have less brown melanin.

(Assuming white people)
Blond hair = low red melanin and low brown melanin
Strawberry blond = high red melanin and low brown melanin
Redder hair = high red melanin and high brown melanin

Plastic paddy alert

If they're of Celt/Gaul/Norse descent then yes, redheads are white.
Simple as.

Actually, your pain tolerance is higher, you require more anesthesia, but you are more sensitive to extreme hot and cold.

Literally atlanteans

Also, fun fact. Any hair redder than this is guaranteed dyed.

Meaning that I'm a fake Irish?
I know I'm American. I'm not 100% Irish, I look it though.

I know that there is a stigma. I just wonder how the Irish would take to me moving there. Would they secretly dislike me? I know Brits and Aussies and Japs and Chinese and Africans here who no one has an issue with, but I get the feeling that an American moving there would not be as well received.

My name is Patrick Mc_____ even, no joke. If I could get the accent no one would even know. Not that I would do that. I'm glad to be American, I just really loved being there and would want to go back for an extended time. If however, people would look down on me for being a "Plastic Paddy" or "PeePee" for short, I wouldn't.

I need to get away from these and see what life is like in a predominantly white culture. It's either there or Colorado.

Fun fact: That's not true Jan

What about the ones with flat noses and epicanthus folds?

No one would care, as long as you don't pretend to be Irish.

If you were living here for 10 years and had all the mannerisms, culture and the like nailed down then you could identify as Irish no worries. Just don't go hoping of the plane and acting like a leprechaun. Keep the yank gob closed and the ears wide open until you know the story and don't go spouting off about your "Irish heritage" or saying shite that you think is Irish like how much ye "hate the English" or "love Guinness" and "Patty's day".

>Irish people are pretty much the palest people in the world
>Finns are the fairest
>Sup Forums considers both non white

I hate St. Patrick so we're covered there.

This.

"Aryans" are scared that the Redheads are the true Atlanteans and that they were a subrace.

I'm Finnish/Irish.. does that make me double white or non-white?

double non-white

Makes you basically a nigger