Btw I'm not a Jew

Yes because they are literally ruling the world atm and are super intelligent

But fuck them anyways

>nepotism
>usury
>unending deception
>perpetual subversion

Real master race. Gas yourself, brong.

Nepotism only works when you're able to get the power/wealth in the first place.
Usury - Anyone can start up a loan company (that was only different in ancient times)

her nose says she is not Jewish

>Are Jews the real master race?
Yes. Jews are, in actual fact, the real Aryans.

Yes obviously, they dominate pretty much every academic or intellectual field of pursuit and dominate important areas of industry and the economy as well.

>22% of all Nobel Prizes
Go ahead and make a convention and ask your friends to award you with a trophy.
>Israeli Women are hot af
Questionable at the least.
>Some of the most successful in business/media
Banks, journalism and filmmaking. Wow, great accomplishments.

>22% of all Nobel Prizes
Go ahead and make a convention and ask your friends to award you with a trophy.

The only bullshit prize is the peace prize, also pic related.

>Nepotism only works when you're able to get the power/wealth in the first place

Through deception, and usury.

>Usury - Anyone can start up a loan company (that was only different in ancient times)

Anyone could. But it takes a special type to manipulate and cease people's currency, subvert their civ into a pile of multicultural shit, while they psychopathically claim victimhood the entire time.

You fucking disgust me.

Jews whore out young women, shocker. Fuck kikes

They actually pay shills to meme these Israeli girls. I'm not shitting you. They do much more than that.

>Are Jews the real master race?

LMFAO... No, they just have a covenant with God.

Aired December 1st:

youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

Died December 25th:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZVY-pGDsN4

Why would you like them to be the Master race?Weak B8

Never said I wanted them to, I said if anyone is it's them. And not this isn't bait.

> Usury - Anyone can start up a loan company
You try starting a successful banking company and succeeding in a dominating fashion, that shits hard.
>usury
> Implying banking isn't an extremely important, powerful, and useful industry
> Implying it doesn't take business success or acumen to succeed in it
It's the goyim's fault for being retarded enough to let others control their most important and powerful institutions really.
>22% of all Nobel Prizes
>Go ahead and make a convention and ask your friends to award you with a trophy.
The Nobel Committee isn't all Jews, just look at how many successful scientists, physicists, chemists, etc. Jews have produced per capita compared to any other group
>Some of the most successful in business/media
>Banks, journalism and filmmaking. Wow, great accomplishments.
Are you implying those aren't important industries or worthwhile accomplishments? They hold a ton of power, take some skill at least to penetrate and succeed in, and again, it's the goyim's fault for letting them take over them.

because some pope fuck told everyone to be chaste

>file name

Inshallah once we liberate Al-Quds I will take Gal as the chief concubine in my harem of Jewess sex slaves. I will impregnate her with many strong Muslim warriors who she will grow to love and then she will see the light and convert to Islam and be elevated to be my pure faithful Muslim wife.

>It's the goyim's fault for being retarded enough to let others control their most important and powerful institutions really

I completely agree. We should have listened to Ben Franklin, or literally any culture who's ever dealt with you ever. You destroy people through the most low and cowardly means, in any way you can and mock them for it. What a bunch of stupid assholes, to take your people in or give you equal rights.

Is she a representative of the Jewish Branch of the IBTC?

I want to marry a Jew some day.

I dream of marrying a Jew

I want to marry her and convert to Christianity.