REBEL LEAK

Gavin just went on an antijew rant and I recorded here it is boys.

vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk

>Goldy: What is wrong with the Christians?
>Gavin: BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH THE JEWS

There's an internal revolt going on here right now. Quitting soon because they pay me less than minimum wage and they pay that nigger minimum wage.

Other urls found in this thread:

compoundmedia.com/shows/gavin-mcinnes-show-312/58c15275e7b34c14530075cc/
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=KYh4c1aK_6E
youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=13
infowars.com/adobe-creates-voice-photoshop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for interest

Nooooooo!
Not our greatest ally.

Lauren Southern has just left Rebel and gone independent.
What is the problem at Rebel then?

my thread thought I deleted it, recreated because nobody would look.. deleting now

Fucking Jews lol

SHUT IT DOWN

oy vey shuddit down

I fully support this. Keep it going, based leaf.

OP here. I have a conspiracy if anyone wants to look into it. I am 90% sure they are replacing ppl here with Israeli intelligence because every single person hired since a few months ago is from Israel and has degrees in non-journalism. Idk might just be ezra helping out his people but they seem like agents. Maybe not.

Just this week they denied white genocide and a whole bunch of anti-white propaganda. And of course it was hosted by that black guy telling us this.

It was literately MTV 2.0

>I'm becoming more and more annoyed by them
NORMIES ARE WAKING UP

Maybe Gavin McFourinches will join us now.

Wow, I have newfound respect for Gavin, about time he called out the Israel shilling for what it is: brainwashing.

I love how the controlled opposition empire of leftist, conniving, lying jew (((((((((((EZRA LEVAAAAAAANT))))))))))) is falling apart.

NO

MORE

LIES!

>Rabbi Medias goy puppets can't help but get redpilled

Faith please leave with Lauren and then sit on my face

mostly women too and every single one speaks an obscure language but that could be an israeli thing but someone else said it was suspicious

>LE EBIN JEW NIGGER MAYMAY ELELELELELELEL XDXDXDXDXDX

FUKKEN
U
K
K
E
N

EPIC
P
I
C

It's not a conspiracy, (((they))) did the same thing to r/the_donald. They bought the accounts of many moderators to push for Israel dicksucking and stamp out any criticism.

That video about whites was an eye-opener tbqh

And I liked Rebel media too

Gavin is probably talking about how liberal jews are very gullible

I really hope Gavin doesn't end up giving a phony apology. He simply stated how he feels and he was not wrong.

>RED ALERT
RED ALERT
>RED ALERT
RED ALERT

Laura Southern was the kike mole we were warned about weeks ago inside of Rebel media!

They said they were going after Gavin after they took out Milo.

CUMIA IS NEXT

RED FUCKING ALERT!
>RED FUCKING ALERT!
RED FUCKING ALERT!
>RED FUCKING ALERT!

He's probably talking about leftist Jews, which is 70% of them, and probably a majority of the right wing ones are neocons.

Even if that was the case, it don't matter. Once you break the taboo of criticizing any faction of the jews it's all a smooth slide into JQville.

Of course. But I was giving context considering his usual stances.

The neocohens are ZOG and love open borders. Kill yourself kike lover. 100% of the Jews need to go in the fucking oven.

They're injecting black helicopters into our water!

Is Gavin going to get Jewed (once again) from a media company that he helped build?
is faith Goldi sucking Jewish dicks?

The Rebel is trying to rebrand itself and is trying to distance itself away from the Alt-Right ethnostatist/neo-nazi crowd.

Lauren realized that those crowds make up a big proportion of her followers and any attempts to distance themselves from them would damage her brand. I mean, who else would buy her poorly written books and listen to her infantile musings.

lol this is gold

I always knew Gavin was based. That's why there's so many shills against him here.

This is a really weird abrupt thing.

Sure, get rid of the Jews, repeat exactly the same suicide of economy Germany committed during the holocaust.

That's probably true

fake. this is from his compound media interview yesterday. nothing to do with rebel media

compoundmedia.com/shows/gavin-mcinnes-show-312/58c15275e7b34c14530075cc/

>still said it though

I always knew gavin was our guy. These things just take time pol. The red pill is digesting in gavins stomach as we speak.

>
From the other thread

Stop shilling your shit subscription site

>just saying what's wrong with jews
wow its literally nothing

>suicide of economy Germany committed

You have no idea what happened to the German economy do you?

>What is the problem at Rebel then?

Jews

>anti-jew rant
>What's wrong with them, they aren't perfect, I becoming annoyed
Then cuts off the rest of what he was saying
>mfw

>That video about whites was an eye-opener tbqh
Maybe you should trust Sup Forums instead retard. They were always turbo zionist kikes. This isn't a bunch of epic may mays. There's a serious problem with kikes.

KEK IS IN THIS THREAD!!
GET IN HERE

The context is that he's talking about Israeli jewish nationalists, so your post doesn't make sense.

that's Gavin's site you retard

(((They))) are going to take down any media personality and organization that does not read from (((their))) narrative script.

>go to Israel
>accidentally get redpilled on the you know who

Kek.

This. He is seeing jews in action first hand and realizes that they are fucked up and try to gas light everyone into thinking otherwise.

guess the got lauren

pic related

OH SHIT

THE DEGENERATE JUST BECAME /OUR/ FUCKIN /GUY/

ALL HIS PAST SINS HAVE BEEN ABSOLVED.

GAVIN, I FOR ONE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS

they hired some somalian nigger to say white nationalists are stupid and white genocide doesnt exist and that white countries need immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

then they made a video telling white people not to have children.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYh4c1aK_6E

all the week before lauren quit. surely just a coincidence

Uhhh what? I'm as anti-communist as they come and recognize who is responsible. Gavin isn't an ethnonationalist, I'm just analyzing what he said in that context. No need to go full collectivist on me.

Lauren has been following Henrik Palmgren of Red Ice for a while on Twitter. I think she was just waiting till she didn't need rebel anymore to go full alt-right.

Rebel will be dead without Gavin and Southern

Then their employees get sent on a pow-wow to Tel Aviv so they can learn how great jews are and how the goyim need to protect the jewish homeland.
>Ethno-state for me, but not for thee. Also, while you scrape by in the multicult shithole, we're gonna need 4 billion dollars of your tax money annually. Also, we need your military to come die for us.

Holy fuck, BIG IF TRUE! Gavin McInnes becoming redpilled fast! I've seen this guy before and he always seemed to be reluctant to discuss jews but not in a shill kind of a way, just in a way that seemed like he was afraid of the truth. Like he always knew something was off and he was afraid that he was beginning to see, so for the longest time he shut himself down in order to be a good goy, but now he can no longer lie to himself. This is very interesting.

>Gavin just went on an antijew rant and I recorded here it is boys.

It's not really anti-Jew. Their boss sent them on a trip to Israel for non-job related reasons. It's weird. Israel has tons of tourism set up for foreign Jews to go there and learn how great it is, so that they'll immigrate there.

It's almost like those tours in North Korea where everything is fake.

I agree.
They're the only two names I can associate with it.

Are you Lauren?

Post feet with time tamp?

That is just fake. OP, you are fag

She's half Asian and she's literally the most Alt-Right person at Rebel. Awesome.

oy vey the goyim know
>oy vey the goyim know
oy vey the goyim know
>oy vey the goyim know
oy vey the goyim know
>oy vey the goyim know

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE&list=LL_KDx7de9lcTMucuaKLNBUA&index=13

It's not. He said that, but it's taken out of context. He think they're too soft and that they're trying to be to nice instead of being more extreme towards their enemies. You forget that this is ((((Rebel Media))).

>Half asian
No she's a sephardi jewess.

Her real surname is Simeon.

Not really a rant and it doesn't really make sense.

He's annoyed by Israel? Who isn't.

Give us some juicy shit, like Lauren Southern's nudes.

We know they exist.

>She's half Asian

WHAT

>Give us some juicy shit, like Lauren Southern's nudes.
>We know they exist.

Lauren is pure, user.

are they hot idf jewesses?

Milo is a faggot and the pedophile shit rankles people.

Bitching about jews and Israel is our bread and butter. Not sure how that's going to cause any problems.

If Obama can get away with it, anyone can.

ALERT: photoshop for voice is a thing
infowars.com/adobe-creates-voice-photoshop/

i don't know about you niggers but i heard an edit between faiths voice and gavins. im calling false flag until further analysis is completed.

>implying implications

Yea, the tranaition from "jews arent all perfect beings and its not antisemitic to criticize jews who do stuff that we dont like, as we criticize others who do it" to "LITERALLY ALL JEWS ARE CONSPIRATING TO OVERTHROW THE WHOTE RACE GAS THEM ALL" will be very smooth. You people are fucking delusional.

Explain how the Democrats and the U.N. still have overwhelming Jewish support?

>CUMIA IS NEXT

He's already an openly racist tranny loving pedophile who got fired from Sirius and does a show in his basement that nobody listens to.

I haven't seen any pro israel shit on there. Maybe it flew over my head

Stop shilling those classical liberals here/

Also, get the fuck out.

Well there is a conspiracy here that they are replacing everyone with Israeli intelligence officers. Since about three or four months ago all new hires are from Israel, don't have journalism degrees, and each one of them speaks a different language. They also got this token nigger who brags about his dad being friends with the liberal immigration minister.

I could leak more audio from the conference but its not very good and I don't want ezra to sue me or ruin my future career.

I have about 3gb of logs for something im not going to mention so i'm going to look and see if anything is juicy in it through the week. I leave this job in 9 minutes.

>the UN has jewish support

Are you actually retarded? The UN has been fucking with Israel and imposing sanctions about the settlements for decades. Its the one org that puts the most pressure

This is pretty fucked tbqh.

You don't see The Young Turks shitting on BLM or Cultural Marxists.

Can confirm, know one of their head mods personally and he's a fucking kike. Anyone want his dox? :)

They're very average people in every way. I guess they aren't fat with blue hair and that's pretty rare in journalism.

OY VEY

It's not so much pro-Israel shilling that goes on there but anything anti-Israel or criticizing (((them))) in general will get you banned in a heartbeat

Does anyone watch TYT

i'm not saying they are idf that's just the conspiracy.. very well could be ezra making deals with his friends in israel

DID HE JUST SAY JEWS ARENT PERFECT??? HOLY SHIT THAT IS SO RACIST, JEWS ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE THEY HAVE TO BE PERFECT

MY GOD HIS WORDS ARE WORSE THAN 6 MILLION JEWS BEING TURNED INTO LAMPS AND SOAPS AND SHOES FOR THE SS WAFFEN SO EVERY STEP WAS ON A JEWISH BACK

They toned it down lately, but around the inauguration the Israel shilling was not so subtle and fucking unbearable.

>Yea, the tranaition from "jews arent all perfect beings and its not antisemitic to criticize jews who do stuff that we dont like, as we criticize others who do it"

With these cucks criticizing the jews collectively is haram, so this is a big for them.

Untrue. The whole subreddit is obsessed with Soros and constantly posts about him.
Quit seeing what you want to see, and do pic related.

Right. And it STILL had overwhelming support from the diaspora.

More than watch Rebel.

The UN has done absolutely nothing actually to Israel and we've talked about this positively before here because we are all pro-Israel even I still am. The UN has done absolutely nothing bad to Israel not even once if you think about it, but everyone thinks they are worst enemies.

One of the most impressive ruses Israel supporters have pulled off.

Gavin is a nigger jew faggot loving piece of shit that needs to die fucking shilling for money

Criticizing anyone collectively is retarded. Its like the dumb WEWUZKANGZ black nationalists do; "da white mayn oppressed us so theyre all genetically prone to being bad" etc. Dont fall under the same trap. Sort yourself the fuck out.

this

The UNs existence, yes. And it probably should exist since I suspect its the one thing preventing WW3.

This was after the "jew hating" rant btw

Nobody blames every Jew for the actions of the overwhelming majority but it's still an undeniable fact that most of the dire issues we face in our nations simply wouldn't exist if Jews weren't here. Jewish influence is overwhelming negative and they've overstayed their welcome, time for the chosen people to go to their chosen land. No exceptions.

??
They pay Israel more attention and keep talking about how le ebil they are than North Korea. You're also seeing what you want to see.
Sort yourself out.

Jews regularly brag behind closed doors that the only nation created by international law and the UN was Israel. I don't blame them it was impressive.