Brit/pol/ - The Scottish Pedophile Who Posts With An Israeli Flag Edition

>Parliament Commissions Diverse Portraits to Replace ‘Victorian’ Depiction of ‘White, Male’ British History
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/08/parliament-commissions-bame-portraits-replace-victorian-depiction-white-male-british-history/

>We want more Syrian refugees: offers exceed official UK pledge of 20,000
theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/09/we-want-more-syrian-refugees-offers-exceed-official-uk-pledge-of-20000

>Budget 2017 summary: Key points at-a-glance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39203784

>Budget calculator: How will the Budget affect you?
bbc.co.uk/news/business-17442946

>EU Leftists Chant Support for Thatcher-Era Minister, House of Lords
breitbart.com/video/2017/03/08/video-eu-leftists-chant-support-for-thatcher-era-minister-house-of-lords/

>Rabbit hole leads to 'Knights Templar' cave
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39193347

>Sharia May EXPLODES with laughter at Corbyn jibe during PMQs
express.co.uk/news/uk/776553/Theresa-May-PMQs-laugh-Jeremy-Corbyn-Surrey-County-Council

>Kellyanne Conway Praised in London Assembly for International Women’s Day
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/08/kellyanne-conway-praised-in-london-assembly-for-international-womens-day/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmFFTkjs-O0
youtube.com/watch?v=DBCt0stK2KA
breitbart.com/video/2017/03/08/video-eu-leftists-chant-support-for-thatcher-era-minister-house-of-lords/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9hGxlKFYM
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/iq-is-mostly-inherited-new-research-suggests/
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man Cave

youtube.com/watch?v=UmFFTkjs-O0

>tfw no Mummy May gf

Still no THEME

Uncomfy.

a
n
i
m
e

desu

>you will see the destruction of Labour in your lifetime

>Official thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DBCt0stK2KA
Cuck-themed.

As if.

L A B O U R S U R G E S O O N C O M R A DE

But then arguably isn't this a product of correctable socio-economic factors (ignoring feasibility here: just objectivity)

Losing a safe labour seat in a by election isn't a surge matey

Most people would say IQ is hereditary until they're confronted with race and IQ. If you want to catch people out, just ask them whether they think IQ is hereditary (mainly) BEFORE mentioning stats on race.

>breitbart.com/video/2017/03/08/video-eu-leftists-chant-support-for-thatcher-era-minister-house-of-lords/
LEFTISTS ARE CHANTING HESELTINE IS A HERO, WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS?

>tfw Labour is crumbling but UKIP loses a byelection in one of the most Brexit-supporting constituents.
Why even live?

S U R G E
U
R
G
E

I've never actually heard this, but even still its pretty impossible to exclusively test for race and IQ because of 1) how much an upbringing/circumstance etc can affect it 2) how difficult it is to get a sizeable test sample of practically identical people together

You know who you need.

>House of Lords
more like house of AIR, amirite? Fucking poofs

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd9hGxlKFYM

life inside the womb is probably the absolute peak of existence so when you think about abortion is more evil than it sounds

Is that yer da?

swear i saw the cunt tryin tae sell avon and failing miserably

>No, not that fucking Bastard.
>He betraayed me.

It's debated, but the general consensus is that IQ is hereditary e.g. geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/iq-is-mostly-inherited-new-research-suggests/

You can cite research e.g. identical twins separated from birth have very similar IQ as well as make very similar life decisions.

Wrong.

Who was down the pub tonight?

>tfw someone discusses politics on brit/pol/ of all paces

Aw, sweetie, that's not gonna happen. Miliband is dead. It's time for Blair to make a return and save Britain from the rule-of-the-mob "democracy" that has caused Brexit (which can STILL be reversed). Try again, hon.

We taxpayers pay for that after they leave and celebrate.
>Song is catchy.
>Mandelson to make the HoL House of Air video.

When do cells become life?

"How parents raise us has no impact on how smart we become"

this seems abit bent desu even when thinking heuristically, in addition to not being a conclusive view at all in the scientific community from what I can see:

> These studies have not conclusively identified any genes that underlie differences in intelligence. It is likely that a large number of genes are involved, each of which makes only a small contribution to a person’s intelligence.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence

It just basically goes back to my original point that its difficult to pin IQ to one element of yourself or whatever because of the wide variety of circumstances

Ok.
Should the Tories call a snap election now?

prolly eftah rape or murder

Friendly reminder

>Edgy.

Was yesterdays QT worth watching?

There are studies that suggest that whites who are below average in wealth have a higher IQ on average than blacks who are above average in wealth.

>This is your leader

What did the 'nonymong means by this?

Again, going back to my original point around the issue of circumstance. I could probably pull the same trick for britanons being the best to run the country if I wanted.

There is a myriad of studies that suggest that IQ is largely determined by IQ. You can't shrug everything off as "cultural" or "environmental" as many do.

Pubes, I bought a lovely tailored from asda, real cheap too, only cost me 8 quit. What you think ?

>autism

You are not Scottish though

Aye.
have you been to private school?
Evidence that most retarded child can end up earning shitloads and in charge of our establishment simply due to wealth, contacts and being taught how to jump through hoops.

>you have seen the destruction of Labour in your lifeime

Of course IQ isn't 100% determined by genetic factors, but do you think our fairly-mediocre education system will increase an ethnic cohort's average IQ by 20 points? Can culture do that?

/bowden/ is he our guy?

aye and wit ya aboot it yaw bawheed?

square go

>muh hugo boss

Nope.
Very nope.

Some episodes leave you with pathological rage, some are informative, some make you laugh.

This was none of those, it was honestly an hour of nothing.

can't even fucking spell anymore lads

Don't know mate. But what I do know is that, from my perspective, the theory behind alt-right ethno nationalist views can be debunked

Also
>Notice how they're all manlets except for me and the nonce
9/10

Do it then.

Pubes help me lad.

What's wrong with her? Is she autistic? Does she browse Sup Forums?

>I know

Learning English can be hard. It can be tough through tough thought though.

It's Sir Trimmed Pubes to you, little man.

1.We already produce enough food to feed the world
there is a surplus of food that will not only provide for the 3,000,000,000 in poverty, but the other billions that do not enjoy the same level of food consumption in the West? where exactly is this idle surplus? what you are actually proposing the forced seizure of food from western people to give to poor people. This will just make the middle class poorer and destroy productivity. This will put the world into an equilibrium, but at a very low level, so that all people live in semi-poverty.

The best way to "help" the 3rd world is to liberalize their markets (capitalism) and give them stable governments. Once a nation gets FDI flowing into it, capital is created, jobs are created, and people lift themselves out of poverty.

2. equality of opportunity
some people are born clever, beautiful, tall, healthy, athletic, and others are not. Go to a maternity ward and see a child without legs, one deformed, one without an eye, one with Down's Syndrome. You could say, well then let's "level the playing field before we begin", but in doing this you have already begun, you are using the state to produce "equal outcomes". The only way to have your "equality of opportunity" is to eugenically produce totally identical people, which would quickly doom the species. The alternative is to say, "then the state should not interfere", but this produces unequal outcomes. Equality of outcome? thieving from the superior people and the successful people to reward the dysgenic and unsuccessful people.

3. sub-optimal
markets produce economically optimal and efficient outcomes

I think you should actually read some political and economic literature before starting a "politics" blog. If you virtue signal, rattle off sixth-form level non-arguments, and recycle trite liberal platitudes people will rightly think you're a moron. No hard feelings, you really should know how naive and ignorant you are of these things.

Feel like I put forward a decent point to debunk any *absolute* views on race and IQ. I don't doubt that you see alot of blacks that underperform other races in studies or whatever, but in terms of policy what the fuck do you do then, take a broad brush approach and chuck them all out? The basis for this policy being..?

that's what I intended to debunk, but im abit fucking tired now

Only one ok QT in audience.

Put them both into Eton and they'll both do well.

I wouldn't do any mass deportations. The worst I'd suggest is deport non-whites who commit crimes. As I said, there are no absolutes. There can be plenty of intelligent Africans and plenty of stupid Europeans. It's about the general trend of a population; there are always outliers in everything.

You think English is hard? Have a go at this then.

"Król Karol kupił Królowej Karolinie korale koloru koralowego."

or

"W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie. I Szczebrzeszyn z tego słynie. Wół go pyta: "Paniechrząszczu, Po cóż pan tak brzęczy w gąszczu?ˮ"

or

"Nie pieprz Pietrze wieprza pieprzem, bo przepieprzysz wieprza pieprzem."

You get the point.

You are right. It's not those things.

It's
>Class.

Go to Private school. Full of dunce D and C grade students from "Wealthy," or "Aristocratic," backgrounds.

Prince Andrew = smart?
>KEK

Given up trying to write the blog for tonight lads, instead I'm trying to come up with a few titles that could be interesting to try tomorrow. So far I've got "The non-racist case for nationalism", "Why the left needs to turn its back on identity politics" and "Why tough immigration policies will benefit everyone". Can anyone think of any other areas that might be interesting to write about?

There is privilege and there is genuine intelligence. It's not hard for a dumbarse to enter Eton and come out a "success", especially if their uncle is some washed up toff.

oosh

zibbidybiccidyzipzapakabaka

what aboot muh enhaychess and eastenders though?

It's the guy on her right (our left) That is a right SPakker.

Sounds fucking boring and atypical in the current political climate, the kind of topics which will invite generalisations and handwaving

>Ain't nuthin like a low-tax Paarty.

I'm not disputing as to whether or not there are stupid people who come from privileged backgrounds.

Yeah I'll have 6 sausages and one of those big ones there, cheers

don't write anything. READ more and THINK more. Schopenhauer advised that we think more than we read, and read more than we write. I live by that advice.

ONE TRICK TO A FLATTER BELLY

You want my big sausage, aye?

>that head shaking
Definite autismo.

Nice try May...

Even though these sorts of topics have been done to death by new-right people, I've never seen anyone on the left seriously argue in favour of things like nationalism or tight border control.

I want a BIG sausage, so you're the last person I'd come to

Aye. i am saying they are built to pass the very tests that measure intelligence.

if I teach you how to play game X you will always be better than somone who has never played game X.

Including audiobooks (for my commute to and from work) I probably spend at least a couple of hours per day reading. Unless you count shitposting on Sup Forums, I don't write anywhere near that much, so I think I'm ok. For years I've had lots of ideas of things to write, but have never had the discipline to actually go through with my ideas.

Watch it Chrissy.

Guaranteed traffic.
At last 4 visits from bomber rimmer.

Good solid advice.
Granted i dont even remotely follow it, which i guess makes me uniquely qualified to state its virtues through living its pitfalls.

I went to school with Toff Retards.

>Tim. Nice-But-Dim.

The average white person isn't trained in IQ tests. Maybe the Eton lot are, but most are not. I doubt education or wealth will increase IQ by 20 points on average. Sure, it can influence it. But it is not the be-all and end-all. Most experts, as far as I know, believe IQ is hereditary largely.

When's David coming back from the International Saviour League?

Well first break down your monolithic interpretation of "the left" for me so you can be abit more specific, but Sinn Fein / SNP could be left wing nationalist movements. Also if you were to look at the communist manifesto:

>The working men have no country. We cannot take from them what they have not got. Since the proletariat must first of all acquire political supremacy, must rise to be the leading class of the nation, must constitute itself the nation,

basically no borders because we want working class lads from everywhere. move away from this far left principle and you can expect muddled apathy /nonchalance to the topic