Shamerock Flack

President Trump’s St. Patrick’s Day Hat Got Flack for Its Design.
Now It’s Gone From the Website

Other urls found in this thread:

randomwire.com/green-hat-a-no-no/
kotaku.com/5936487/the-adulterous-shame-of-green-hats
blogs.transparent.com/chinese/culturalquirks/
cnbc.com/2017/03/08/president-trumps-50-st-patricks-day-cap-with-big-mistake-sells-out.html
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-green-hat
etsy.com/listing/503212258/make-america-great-again?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=make america great again hat&ref=sr_gallery_41
imgur.com/a/srqul
skinwalkersupplyco.com/collections/patches/products/102nd-joint-awoo-fighters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They sold out

Checked.
If true
/thread

How can I get one?

That's if they come back into stock.

Ebay. I'm hypothetically getting one shipped from america by using a company.

i went on a bit of a MAGA spree the other day

what?

>while supplies last

Kek even trump knows how Sup Forums got him elected

they only made 138. why didnt you get the 2x2chins edition?

The 4 leaf clover is symbolic of Sup Forums.
This is a trophy of our victory.

>tfw managed to get one in time
>got it in the mail just today
yea boi

best friday in a while

>Sup Forums
>Capital C
Stop.

seriously, im willing to bet the majority of owners are Sup Forumsacks

Lmao the "now I can show the world I'm retarded pack"

>138
Where'd you get that number?

Trump said it on his facebook. I'm pretty sure it was a typo though

whats that symbol on your red hat brim? mine doesnt have that.

most of those i bought purely as collectibles, but ill go gay for trump if it helps. im not sure how it could, but im game

I'm willing to be 99% of people who own this hat browse Sup Forums and aren't Irish.

Be smug because there's allegedly only about 200 of these hats, and if they are remade they likely won't have a four leaf clover (or have some other manufacturing difference.)

Green hat symbol of a cuckold. Wear it with pride.

randomwire.com/green-hat-a-no-no/

kotaku.com/5936487/the-adulterous-shame-of-green-hats

blogs.transparent.com/chinese/culturalquirks/

cnbc.com/2017/03/08/president-trumps-50-st-patricks-day-cap-with-big-mistake-sells-out.html

>But there's one problem: the motif sewn into the hat is actually a four-leaf clover, not a shamrock.

this is seeming more and more like a nod from someone high up towards us

I heard some guy on my local radio making fun of the hat because it was a 2 leaf clover and not a Shamrock (which is traditional for St Patrick's day). But I know it's a shout-out to us anyway.

But maybe they took it down because of that.

>shitaku

A green hat is just a green hat, being a cuck makes you a cuck.

Ireland becomes 53rd state when?

this appears to only be a thing in ching chong land so your point is irrelevant

They took it down because they sold out in a weekend. They probably didn't expect anyone to buy it, let alone that fast.

Never potato nigger.

check'd
Page not found
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/official-make-america-great-again-green-hat

>Sup Forums
it is a art

>53rd state
What did he mean by this?

Except to 1.4 billion Chinese and Asians who are secretly mocking you as Trump's cucks. Wear it with pride fags.

Alberta will be liberated and annexed.

i've heard that from the sellers who started the threads with the hat. there were cited news sources but i did a quick search and couldnt find anything in 5 mins.
the red symbol is a sparkly lion that refuses to come off. did it come like this? you can guess.

mines on there if you want it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I WANT MY FUCKING Sup Forums HAT

I got mine wednesday.

>yfw the US President creates a hat to honor your sacrifice in the meme war.

To the yanks in the thread, does fedex still work on the weekends over there?

mine was delivered thursday, lucky jamoke

Saturday, yes.

Thanks lad

Got mine yesterday and began making a box to house all my Trump/Maga gear. Hope to maybe round off the corners and give it either a nice finish or wrap it in fake leather, then etch the Lionguard logo on the top. It gon be a nice magabox B>)

well, as long as you like it. cherry red stain brah

>randomwire.com/green-hat-a-no-no/
sweet.

Waited too long and had to buy mine from etsy like a nigger.
etsy.com/listing/503212258/make-america-great-again?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=make america great again hat&ref=sr_gallery_41

It better have the 4 leaf clover or I'm gonna shit bricks.

Use hardwood and stain breh.

Get satin or some felt for the inside.

>composite wood

SHAME

YOU SHAME THE HATS

HOLY FUCK. It just hit me, Trump knew EXACTLY what he was doing releasing this "misprint" that majority of us are going to get. This hat is literally the rarest authentic maga hat ever produced and will literally be worth its weight in gold. This is the ultimate bait because we start to see counterfeits (CHINA) they are going to face a losing battle in the storm of this madman's negotiating skills. I'm in awe, he is playing 4D chess with MAGA hats and has graciously gifted us with foresight to purchase these rare hats.

Yeh brohs red stain pretry much what I had in mind if not fabric

There are 50 US states. We have a few territories that don't count as states. I don't know why a nice round number like 50 is so hard for people (even Americans) to remember. Even Obama thought there were 58 states.

I kmow it was affordable and I don't have really any experience working with wood . Didn't wanna fuck some nice piece of wood :^[

ooooh, a red fabric on the bottom would be sweet to set your gear on. i like it

i want to buy a display case for my maga hats but i dont know what one to get

someone tell me what the best one is

I'll keep this in mind, thanks muh dued. Will post pics somewhere when it's finished, gonna hopefully do most of it this weekend

i was just thinking the same thing. a simple glass case, like the ones people keep souvenir baseballs in.

Then do a couple trial runs with your shitter wood, or get an actual carpenter to make you one, you can stain and w/e it yourself afterwards

nice. Before I got into architectural engineering I was a wood worker - custom "distressed" wood furniture. Stain, burn beat the fuck out of the furniture with a chain then sell for megabux.

SSSHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Where is this?

They were limited edition, ya dip. As in they're not going to be selling them any more, at least for this year.

etsy. its a fake though, but if that doesnt bother you, have at it

you can buy one on ebay, but you're gonna pay a lot for it

It was posted on Pence's facebook page

facebook dawt com
>/mikepence/videos/p.10158743716425725/10158743716425725/?type=3&theater

>$25

Wow they don't even give you reacharound while fucking you in the ass.

>tfw you didn't get the Sup Forums hat but have all 6 1st edition MAGA hats

$25 bucks a piece bro plus shipping plus tip

or be me
>be irish
and know donald made it as a
>thank you to me

I already got it. Fucked up bigtime boys... Maybe I buy an embroidery kit and sew on the 4th :''''''(((

I got the hat, I sure hope the entire limited stock was purchased by Sup Forumsacks. imgur.com/a/srqul

tell me about that awoo patch user

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I got crippled America first edition hard back. I'm sure it'll be very valuable in the future.

You're walking around Ireland with your trusty Make America Great Again green hat when you're suddenly confronted by these men
>BEGORRAGH, THAT'S CULTURAL APPROPRIATION TO BE SURE, TAKE 'AT OFF YE DIRTY SASSENACH AFORE I CLEAVE YOU FIERCE LIKE
How do you response

I got it from /k/'s patch general, here is the place I bought it from: skinwalkersupplyco.com/collections/patches/products/102nd-joint-awoo-fighters looks like its out of stock though.

Well the "official site" should explain that to the rest of us autists, ya flip.

give it to a young shitlord

Come on fags, show me them signatures.

the chinese also think that eating dog is great, are you eating that too? who the fuck cares what they think

>there are cucks in this thread RIGHT NOW that do not have a green Sup Forums maga hat

How do you even reach this level of cuckholdry?

oh shit, you were at one of the very early rallies. mad jelly

Sup Forums logo

MAGA niggers

Actually, I found the book at a Good Will back in early 2015 for $2. Really fucking lucky.

Ah yes, this is another episode of "The internet makes fun of someone for not knowing something that nobody knew about before this debacle, and everyone on reddit and tumblr and neogaf pretends that it's really obvious and that they've always known it despite just learning about it 5 hours ago".

jesus christ

>"fek off, let's go kill some (((brits)))"

>How can i get one?

You could always enslave some niggers to make a knock off.

>gay Irish spics for Trump

I would have gotten one if it wasn't fifty dollars for a freakin baseball cap.

how long have you been waiting to post that image

>caring about arbitrary chink opinions

This is the shirt I wore to the inauguration. It's not official but it's still nice.

long enough

>Sup Forums NEETs think the hat Trump made for the based Irish is for them

Sad!

How fast did they sell out?

yes
>celt pride

My 2 arrived yesterday. 10/10 would recommend.