As if anyone would ever fuck it

dem pores tho

the kike's not wrong here

if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you

surprised they haven't drowned

fat people feels I will never be able to relate to

>larry caught another dugong at the county ho-down

you can keep her, nigger

Imagine being so ugly and so fucking pathetic. What does she contribute to society?

Simply a burden. And a gross one.

He went to JARED!

HYYY-YAAAH!!

imagine being shaped like an isosceles triangle

is that sargon of akkad?

Lara Craft: Fridge Raider

>and make it a Diet Coke

WE ARE LEGION

cognitive dissonance

I get a sudden itch on everywhere on my body and feel disgusted but laugh at the same time. These threads are better than ylyl threads

what the fuck man

Dumping genetics reversals

Day 3 of no fap, stop it you fucking bell end

Amanda Bynes from All That really let herself go...

lay off the fucking fries

fuck

I wish i had the confidence of an overweight feminist

hey baby, lemme touch your posterior titties

my favorite

some people are just big boned

he was funnier when he was fatter

i bet they don't even feel ashamed

My dick, that ginge did well for herself.

I'd still fuck it

kek huge regret coming up next morn

I became like 20 lbs overweight since going to college and I feel like I want to fucking murder myself with a shotgun

LITERALLY HOW do you become as fat as the people in these pictures??? My diet is horrible and I drink tons of beer, and I can't even imagine how much you would have to consume to become this big

20,000 lbs Under the Sea

Well, I was moping about how I gained 15 lbs (6,1" 205 now) but I'm feeling better about myself AND am disgusted about going down that path. Thanks OP for the motivation. Gotta stay fit to head the trumpet.

umm, she melted?

That's not a knife

why don't we all go on #bodyposi and #bodypositivity and attack the fat whores over there?

imagine being a woman, and being so morbidly obese that you only have 10 more years to live, yet you're still desirable enough to enough men to be a sex worker

yeah, being a man is life on easy mode

Giddy up!

GW did a great job on the new great unclean ones. Thanks for the leaks /tg/
10/10

most of these girls were never too far off the beating path to come back. These landwhales being posted are way too far gone to ever come back to a normal size. The only thing that they can look forward too is the sweet release of death - that and the next ice cream Sunday, which will also be sweet.

This is one Gym Trainer who's never been to a gym

I'm fat, I have been losing weight (down 1 stone and 7 pounds from when I first started keeping track) and will never understand why people try to pretend it is ok.

Eating burgers by moonlight
Slurpin' shakes by daylight
Never running in her whole life
She is the one named Hamburger Moon

A long time ago i've read a thread about EMS stories on landwhales roting alive. No one has it? It would be a nice addition to this thread.

what the fuck is a stone, nigel?

I would have fucked her at any size

14 lbs
I watch too much British tv

Kek

not what you're looking for, but it's whale related

A stone is 14 pounds. I thought you Yanks used Imperial measurements?

wait what? Is there a vagoo in there?

It's insane isn't it!? I've got some huge mates at around 150kg, they eat like machines all day, but they seem naturally capped at that weight. Holy fuck they don't even come close to looking like these abominations.

These bitches must hose pure lard down their throats every second of the day. How in the fuck is it even physically possible to get that big?

we use a lot, but stone is not among them

>Hi, I'm user. Welcome to JC Penney Portrait Studio. I understand you want to take a photo? Oh. Oh you want to do what now? No, that's against company policy. Sir, it's not racist. Hold on, let me call my manager.

looks like a ball sack

I feel you. I feel obese in the winter when it's too cold to work out in my gym and I take the day off.

this image may be more appropriate to my earlier post

we're so spoiled

>It's a fucking Diet Coke
it's not just a stereotype

F U P A
U
P
A

Fat people threads are from '09 /fit/ desu

i like her both ways, on the left shes thicc on the right shes got a nice thigh gap id take either

big oldfag dicks swinging

Its like its a piece of hash on a hot plate

noice

how does it know which lump is tits?

Would totally bang Hamburger Moon,desu.

lost

Obligitory "The ring said no"

AHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD

nigga

Your the reason there are so many fat birds now, i just wish you people would stop giving them attention.

someone put vince staples face on the guy on the right and send it to him, post response

It's a disease. Both mental and physical.

Wholly fuck Sodapopinski really let himself go.

P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y

REEEEEEEEEEE

What is a Juggalo?

underrated