What makes "Aryans" better than other whites?

I think blond hair and blue eyes on a person looks beautiful, But whats worse with Mediterraneans or Celtic people? Red hair and green eyes looks amazing.

nothing, all europeans are good in their own right

Most non aryan whites don't have red hair

Yes, I know. I used them as an example of one of many different types of whites. I'm saying this Aryan master race crap is pointless.

How the hell do you know natalie imbruglia? Was she popular in the states in the 90s?

i'm sick of aryan snow niggers taking our red haired celtic quees as their own.

kill yourself bro

Most Aryans are Sandniggers or PooinLoos honey bunny

only song that was played over here was Torn

All Europeans are beautiful in their own ways. The "is x white" threads are a Jewish divide and conquer trick. If they can get us arguing about petty things like iris color, they know our cause wil collapse under the strain of purity tests. Remember, we are not white nationalists. "White" is vague and subjective. We are European nationalists, and we are all children of the sun.

Well said, But didn't Hitler also believe that Slavs and Mediterraneans were inferior to the Aryans? Is this a lie?

That's funny, because most Slavs (except in the coastal Balkans or the far North) are a much purer IE type than Germans or Nordics

>Remember, we are not white nationalists... We are European nationalists
Speak for yourself, beaner

Well, Hitler wasn't necessarily right about everything. He was more concerned with Germanic superiority than general European heritage. This is where the blonde hair blue eyes meme comes from, as it was considered the most pure Germanic phenotype.

Those are my eyes, kike.

make me a taco paco

Nothing, don't let D&C jew tactics deceive you, Meds are European, trust me goy!

t. Albanian

Reminder that beautiful white people are the only ones that deserve to live.
If you're ugly you gotta kill yourself for the good of mankind k thnx

pluck your eyebrow hair cunt

WOMEN: better with lighter skin and light hair/eyes.

MEN: better with olive skin and brown hair/eyes.

This is a well-known fact that has been repeatedly proved by all scientific experiments.

Natural selection is familiar with it, which is why women are whiter than men. My sister has pink nipples and very light skin. I have brown nipples and olive skin. We're both born of the same parents. This difference in colour between male and female siblings is common among Mediterranean people, I believe.

Why do all meds peoples have the need to go tanning? If if you don't find white skin attractive you are not white

Nothing, even beauty-wise muh Aryan womynz don't look better than what a green eyed brunette can do.

When did Nordicposters come about

Putting White against White is not productive.

Kys kike.

Saged.

> all europeans are good in their own right
This.

Now that's just tasteless. What does that add to the discussion?