Asked about whether Trump believed the new jobs report, "I talked to the president about this," Spicer responded...

>Asked about whether Trump believed the new jobs report, "I talked to the president about this," Spicer responded, smiling. "And he said to quote him very clearly: 'They may have been phony in the past, but it's very real now.'"

what did he mean by this?

but for real, do you guys think Trump has early on-set dementia, or is he just being a prick?

you missed it, Isis leader in iraq said get out or kys.

>in 30 days is the same in my first 30 days
>shill logic

>or is he just being a prick
This, and I love it.
Honestly at this point I don't understand why some C list actors or some average person thinks they can outfox Trump at this point, you're not smarter than he is, he knew the moment he won the republican primaries he had won the election, because he was aware of Hillary's bad standing.
I'm not worried about him anymore Sup Forums, I think he is the borderline genius he parades himself as, and everyone trying to "zing" him is just super mad he out smarted literally EVERYONE to become the U.S. president.

Of course he never said it.

>calling people who mock trump shills
>kremlin shill logic

At least answer me this question before saying shill or cuck or whatever: Do you think we'll ever see proof that Obama wiretapped Trump? Or do you think this whole incident will just fade away, like the "3 million illegal voters" that he still hasn't signed an EO about?

>Neither the White House nor the President will comment further [on the wiretapping claim] until such oversight is conducted.
The damage control is hilarious lol, they won't even answer whether or not he has evidence. Our president is a demented narcissist. Old Sup Forums would be loving the chaos while realizing he's a nutter, nu/pol/ is full of Trumpcucks and Kremlin shills sucking his orange microdick.

I saw a headline today that ISIS leader admitted defeat in Iraq. Was that very fake news?

That was so cheeky. Best part of presser today.

I agree he's smarter than I gave him credit for when it comes to reading the mood of the country, but he's really not a genius whenever he talks about policy or concrete topics.

That debate answer about "the cyber" was fucking retarded, dude doesn't know what to say when he's not building himself up or scapegoating haters and losers. Not to mention that weird rant about his nuclear scientist uncle.

>“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger..."

that's our actual president kek. what a time to be alive.

I think he's incredibly smart, him not being knowledgeable about certain subjects doesn't make him an idiot, he can read people easily and turn information to his advantage quick.
Just because he says things people don't agree with or he's not a walking internet article doesn't make him stupid.
He's actually genuinely able to change his mind on things he doesn't know much about because he's not a complete partisan retard looking to only do good for the party, but do good for the people.

No, but it was the result of a long effort that began before Trump took office. Don't tell me you actually think Trump has all these secret plans lel, is that what's filling up all these manila folders?

>cheeky
>admitting you're a salty hypocrite
please choose one

The only reason he ran for president was because he knew Republicans were dumb enough to vote for him! The only reason he won is because he is Putin's dildo
I'm tired of this fuckin faggot someone take him out already!

Nah, this isn't (((certain subjects))), it's literally anytime a real concrete subject comes up, and not just vague rants about how much of a winner he is. It's clear all the details are done by Bannon, Kushner, etc., Trump's just in charge of MAGAing, chewing out his haters, and dropping weird conspiracy bombs (seriously, show us some evidence about the wiretap, how can his supporters just brush that off?). Like I said, he knows the people, but I really don't think he's that high IQ.

>not a complete partisan retard looking to only do good for the party
>Betsy Devos for Edu Sec
kek, keep em coming

also, never forget that Trump accused Ted Cruz's dad of helping JFK's assassins because of a National Enquirer story lol. Turns out they also revealed that he's a cuck.

Didn't ISIS just admit defeat today? Like literally?

How can people believe this jackass is smart?!
For a businessman to file bankruptcy numerous times, cheat in business deals, and now hand our democracy to Russia... WTF
I believe more of him having sense of a dildo

Speech is an important marker of intelligence. That's why people criticize ebonics and excessive slang. That quote that the other user put up? That's the marker of, at best, a someone who can give the run-around to your average idiot.

Yeah bro Hilldawg was just too smart and lost.

too smarmy

National Enquirer prints more real news in a month than NYT does in a year

this but ironically

Uh.. guys. I just realized today that I'm a suburban and rural retard who got tricked into voting for Drumph. What's the best way for me to commit suicide?