Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Final_Judgment.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yQCI77o6LtU
comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_NeirtaaY
youtube.com/watch?v=g_FQCENDjDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HLO did it because JFK had such a punchable face.

The Mafia

Castro

LBJ

cia

Oswald did it. LBJ was behind it, may he rot in hell.

Some commie nut who thought he was doing the world a favor.

Single shooter. Chicago mob helped with logistics. CIA ran the show.

They hated the kennedys from the bootlegging shot yes. But I don't they want that kind of heat without someone backing them. (CIA)

This far down and no one's said it?
JEWS. It was the Jews man. Look into it.

He wanted to end the fed... That's pretty much all you need to know

We should investigate the JFK assassination the
same way we took down the HWNDU flag.

Imagine of we got some Sup Forumsacks from various parts of american and used weponiszed autism to
follow the trail to the suspects.

The jews.

The Mossad.

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Final_Judgment.pdf

Oswald.

they were involved but wouldnt kill a president without approval and help from higher up

Without question

He learned the hard way

at that point, the Mafia was merged with the Deep State.

Executive Order 11110

JEWS killed him because he wanted to end the FED?

Is that tinfoil hat?

>the "magic" bullet curves in the air to kill him

hmm XXXwhoXXX could have done that

It's pretty obvious that it was the CIA and the Fed...he wanted to destroy both.

Both aren't regulated by anybody...the CIA is so powerful it doesn't have to tell the president what it's doing.
>Reagan didn't know about the CIA selling cocaine to African American communities.

The world would be a lot safer a better off if these wretches were in prison

Isn't that the guy who tried to shut down the assassin organization then got assassinated?

Not a huge mystery IMO.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

The MIC in conjunction with The COMPANY.
Lee Oswald was a CIA agent and one of the Good Guys. His activities in NOLA are crucial to a full understanding. Nixon was in the loop. So was George HW Bush.

Bush did it

>Hard mode: No tinfoil hats

uh ok, I guess the regular narrative is the only opinion allowed in this thread so Lee Harvey Oswald

Hoover, the mafia, texas oil men, zionists, LBJ, CIA, banksters, all wanted him dead
We'll probably never know for sure who said what, paid who, did whatever
Fact is, anyone can point and shoot, but who can cover it up for this long?
the deep state

are they /our paper/?

CIA and the Fed.

I think he means no theories like JFK was gonna reveal Flat Earth so NASA killed him

Israel and some American Jews because he was going to end the fed and investigate Israel stealing nuclear and arms tech. he wanted to end their corruption in the USA

Israeli agents were all over the assassination

It's okay man you have unrestricted access to memes now

Driver did it

kikes wanted nukes in israel
jfk started to move us to a silver standard instead of the fed

Post 1/2

Oswald tried to get away. Media blamed right wing conservatives for the killing immediately. Oswald is known to have been an agent provocateur working to divide anti communist groups before he killed JFK.

Just think of who would had blamed had Oswald not been caught. And who had the most to gain.

2/2

Oswald only makes sense if bobby didnt get off'ed.

Bobby was the problem. bobby was attorney general and bobby hated the mafia. Bobby was tearing them up. Naturally, the mafia needed him out of the picture. The Mafia couldnt off bobby directly or that would 1) look obvious, and 2) JFK would really go after them.

so, the only option was to get JFK out of office. The mafia could take a chance that JFK would lose re-election, but JFK was doing well and he was going to win a second term. If JFK wins then Bobby stay in. The Mafia couldnt have bobby in there. The mafia probably worked with Johnson, but the Mafia had to get JFK out.

They had their stooge in Oswald. Oswald had very loose mafia connections, so it was easy to get him in the right place.
Johnson got the presidency, and Bobby was out.
Bobby later ran for President, and the Mafia knew bobby would load the DOJ with anti-mafia goons. So, the mafia didnt even let him get a chance.

this is the correct answer

Jewish banking cartel through the CIA.

Because he was going to expose them.

Heres the problem: at the time of jfks death, he was useful to the cia AND military industrial complex.

The cuban kgb would not know he exists. They didnt contact isolated veterens, they attended riots and recruited impovershed children.

The only agency actually in contact was the real kgb who would not have orderd jfks assasination, since he was easier to deal with than his generals.

And by he, i mean harvey lee oswald

It was Castro...why do you think no other USA president even mentioned invading Cuba ever again? They realized Castro was a madman and at the time had a considerably powerful army. They didnt want the headache of having the Cold War hit the US mainland. JFK was a literla stooge for the Jews and the first US president to set this "sucking Israels dick and giving them money and never disagreeing with them in anything" policy. If im not mistaken he started the annual aid package for Jizzrael

CIA allowed it to happen
They knew the wackjob wanted to kill the president

Most things that happen in the world can be prevent or allowed to happen , people are too dumb to come up with a complex plan.

Kenedy made murica look weak in front of Russia. He was allowed to die out of spite.

It was the secret service because he was going to reveal aliens.

Who knows HAHahahhahahah ?! youtube.com/watch?v=yQCI77o6LtU

CIA with Mafia member as shooter.

KGB.

They hid it because it'd be the equivalent of Franz Ferdinand and the government was terrified of having to go nuclear with the Soviet Union.

Discord

Duster#3626

dont do it user i got out 15mos ago from a 2yr stretch in pa, was homeless, on parole, and didnt eat the day i got out. wanted to die for weeks. now i have all my own tools and enjoy going to work every day.
it gets better family i'll be sending vibes your way

hlo?
very likely

check out comfy dot zone.com

Then Robert Kennedy's death is just a coincidence?

The fact that Jack Ruby was a local mafia leader is a coincidence?
The fact that Oswald had tenuous connection with the mafia is coincidnce?

The fact that Jack Ruby, a bar owner, had access to the police basement with a pistol to shoot Oswald on live TV was a coicidence?

Oswald being a crack shot on a moving head in a few seconds??

CIA & Mafia tag-team

JFK didn't like the CIA because of the Bay of Pigs fuck up, so I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

The Mafia didn't like the Kennedys, especially Robert because they were arresting and deporting high-ranking Mafia members left and right

as always...it was the Russians

magneto did it

Ryan Dawson has been sheckling for years now about releasing a total JFK RFK documentary. Im not expecting it any time soon.

How dare you imply such a thing

>Jack Ruby
You mean Jack (((Rubenstein)))

for what?

Anglo-Kikes because he was an Irish Catholic against the foreign wars like Vietnam and nukes for the Jews- knew it would ruin the middle east like it has.

At least we have the 3 hour interview Michael Collins-Piper
youtube.com/watch?v=e-IWzHfpstg

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay_NeirtaaY

I did it. You can all shut the fuck up now. It was me. It's taken me fifty four years to pluck up the courage, but I think I'm finally sick of hearing all these insane hair brained ideas.

Pic related. It's me.

yep. Also Robert Kennedy was trying to register the Zionist lobby under FARA

Ted Cruz's dad. You can trust our president and the national enquirer.

Everything else is fake news.

john judge is (was) a great researcher
youtube.com/watch?v=g_FQCENDjDE

Got it

Wow you sound like a excellent reference !

Only correct answer so far.
Splinter them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind.

>hlo
>Hee Larvey Oswald

sorry.

The CIA is a fun foil, but the CIA involvement doesn't explain the death of RFK & Oswald.

Unless the CIA & the Mafia are one in the same. In that case, its possible.

No, Bobby had a lot of enemies too.

You really think the KGB didn't look.to develop ties with organized crime?

the way he says he's a muslim so matter of factly is kind of disturbing. I mean we know he is a muslim because of his name. its a muslim name. Its just weird that no one puts two and two together. it must be hilarious to them how stupid people are.

CIA and Mafia are Vatican assets. A manlet priest named Spellman had his boy JFK whacked for multiple instances of disobedience.

>Wanted to pull out of Vietnam
>Wanted to end the fed

Who could it be now?

Its is fucking Hilarious dude !

damn son a wink and a smile.

CIA, Carlos Marcello and the Chicago Outift/Sam Giancana had motive, method and opportunity. Dick Cain, who was later Giancana's driver, was rumored to be second gunman. His brother denies it, but Cain was the swashbuckling daredevil type who would have been capable of it - he was a made guy in the Chicago outfit while a Cook County Sheriff's deputy. The guy had some stones.

We'll never know. Cain got his head blown off in Rose's Sandwich Shop in Chicago in December 1973, reputedly by Joey Lombardo or Marshall Caifano.

Cuba, Russia - somewhere between highly unlikely and no way in hell; CIA - possible; Mob - likely.

then why kill Oswald in a police station on live TV?

literally a shitpost

the major red pill

LBJ + Military Industrial Complex/Fed

They wanted in to Vietnam BIG TIME, and made billions on weapons, logistics, etc. He wasn't gong to play.

Fed; Obvious.

The Mafia was a little afraid of him, because he might have been serious about anti-corruption, but they didn't haven the ability to do it on their own. If they were involved, that means people lied to Joe Kennedy. They probably died.

>swashbuckling daredevil type

Mob.

Oswald was the fall guy. Ruby was the local man with connections in the police department. Ruby's man was supposed to get to Oswald first and kill him so he wouldnt be caught alive.

But that didnt happen. Oswald got caught by antoher cop. Ruby got orders to 'fix the problem' ASAP. They had to get Oswald before he any details came out of his mouth. Ruby knew it was his problem to fix, and he was a dead man if he didnt get to Oswald. So used his connections in the PD to get in the basement and get Oswald on TV. The Mafia 'agreed' and said they would help him in the future murder case.

But the Mafia had other ideas, they killed him in jail. Ruby knew what was up at the end.

>thinking the mafia would ever be dumb enough to murder an American president

Stupidest shit ever pushed to cover up the real perpetrators

The mob only needed to get a 'fall guy' in place, and a shooter.

They had the fall guy, they had Ruby with the police, and they were in the backyard of Johnson political machine.

>Oswald with his herp-derp picture with his rifle.
>oswalds' rifle conveniently sitting near the window.
>Oswald ending up dead.

The Mafia can easily pull that shit off. In fact, the job is too clean -- thats what makes it seem strange.

look at the pic Thats some real coincidental camera work and placement of people. Too coincidental.

The great thing about Sup Forums is that I can't even tell if you're being sarcastic

Ruby probably had some sort of connections to the WH at some point during Nixon's VP run.

He knew the truth

Did bubbles and Julian bail you out during a great party or something?

the ira