Tell me the REAL reason

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2HWRRSziC_GFvUW6YTmCzddDVkKuue1N
vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk
youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8&t=98s
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she was a bad goy

I hope it's to start freelance dominatrix work. I want her to sit on my face.

Why is HE leaving The Rebel

She failed her shiksa training.

But she is a jew.

>e-celebs

About as worthwhile as traditional celebs.

Read more books you fucking retards.

She's a nazitard.

They wanted her to do the anti-AltRight video instead of the mumbling nigger. She said no because it would ruin her brand, so (((Ezra Levant))) fired her.

because, as you can see in her recent dave rubin chat, she is moving towards ethnic nationalism, and idenitarianism, and that clashes with "Le Rebel" image.

who cares?

She probably gave everyone blowjobs and created drama at the office / studio.

This is the case with most women.

Apparently she is a white nationalist and that white nationalism is stupid vid didn't go down to well. She also didn't want to go to Israel and shill for (((them)))

This guy. I forget his name

more like she said EVEN THOSE NAZIS aren't REAL nazis tho.

She's still an airheaded lolbertarian, but one robbed by reality to be anti-immigration and more traditional

Gavin named the jew.

Because she is anti semitic according to them.

this, she is going hard ethnic nationalism like Cantwell.

Is this real?

She told Ezra to fuck off when he wanted her to go to Israel and shill the jew.

how long will you keep shilling faketweets?

idk what your bent is on her but it's really obvious you're making these threads and since you also dropped your twitter url a few times, linking to this exact same made up screen shot, it won't be long before we find you

She took a 23 and me. She's spanish.

Obviously, this is just some small ploy in an intractably complicated Jewish conspiracy.

Open your eyes, goyim

something is happening with them and it was obvious with that new sjw black guy and his videos.

*Nigger* corrected ya buddy.
The dude is a fucking nigger. Get it right.

Please deal with your own issues in private schizo

oh right She's a he in canada

>sjw
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2HWRRSziC_GFvUW6YTmCzddDVkKuue1N

The nigga who told blacks they're wewuzers pretending to be victims when they aren't, that iran is good, the minimun wage should end, that white privilege doesn't exist, that liberals made people fatherless, that immigration does have bad consequences, that affirmativa action is bad and islamophobia is justified is an sjw now?

He's more redpilled than Lolren

Ezra tried to buy off her views.

Add Lauren to the list since she is basically going full ethnic nationalism, and all but sucked Spencer's cock in her interview with Rubin.

she's a closet white nationalist

vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk

fuck off lauren

I knocked her up

she said in the Rubin interview that she sees no problem with ethnic nationalism, and that she respected European Identitarians. in 6 months she'll be whoring with Spencer.

she also got Ashkenazi you idiot

Hi Richard Spencer

Fuck off cunt. Stop making threads about yourself.

She has to fuck me 5 times a day

Is she... our girl?
I always knew I liked her deep down.

No she didn't.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0UMWq5QTtRk
Faith Goldy is totally ourgirl

btw where the fuck is this from?

i think she's become popular enough to make more money on her own
she also said she just wanted to bring the bare news, perhaps rebel didn't report on everything relevant or perhaps it was starting to get cucked or something

But canadian and white aren't ethnicities. It's one thing to be a belgian nationalist and japanese nationalist, another to be a nationalist of something that isn't a nation

Btw redpill me on identitarians, I only know they love to LARP and carry spartan symbols aroudn

Dude your genetics don't matter it just matters if your mother was Jewish. Honestly lurk moar.

White nationalism is the natural end-product once you begin to challenge the traditional political narrative. It was only a matter of time before she arrived.

rebel was never an alt right platform. Lauren is anti semitic and so is the alt right. why would a jew support that shit?

i was impressed when she gave that answer I thought she was more cucked in public than this. I always knew she was hiding her power level though.

>Dude your genetics don't matter
Get the fuck outta here, you fucking heeb.

>But canadian and white aren't ethnicities.

They qualify according to Mr Dictionary

>another to be a nationalist of something that isn't a nation

Qualifies by Mr Dictionary. The word you're thinking of is "state" or "country," not nation.

miss me yet?

She literally tells you in the video.

Check 3:10 to see what I mean.

this. I want her to throw piss on me

Fake.

tell me about lauren. why does she dye the hair?

>Why is she leaving The Rebel?

That "Alt Right is stupid" video.

Rebel Media have forced their staff to become cuckservatives who still push the "Multicult is the best thing ever as long as we stop Muslims coming"

She obviously wants to side with the alt right side so she has gone independent.
Smart move for her because every single person on the right who has based the alt right has lived to regret it.

She pegs me as a alt-right/ethnic nationalist sympathizer, which conflicts with the Rebel's civic nationalism. Also, her recent video makes it pretty clear that she values being completely free in her expression and doesn't want to be censored, which is obviously a criticism against Rebel Media.

>Lauren is anti semitic
proof ?

I'd let her fart on my face.

She has enough job offers and experience/fans to leave. She no longer whats to suck Ezra Levants tiny, hairy Jewish cock.

Because rebel media is fucking retarded and has always been ? No ?

What the fuck are you talking about?

correct, as soon as the talent leaves good luck replacing them, they're done

>or perhaps it was starting to get cucked or something
It was

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8&t=98s

Nobody cares about The Rebel, never links their articles. No other reporter at The Rebel is known to the public. She's smart to leave, can do more on her own and doesn't have to follow some agenda that her unknown boss pushes. She can push her fat tits around freelance and everyone will be ok.

She changed her sex legally in Canada all taped to show how easy it is. So she's now legally a man.

She used it to mindfuck a antagonistic liberal at the Trumpball on 19th january. Vid very related
Watch it and see the magic happen. The woman's entire personality shift is terrifying:
youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI

Also look at those views and the like/dislike ratio.

Can Sup Forums get a talented artist to start a webcomic where Spencer GOYS jewish women?

plausible therory.

it was from his show on compound media

that op was a massive larping fag

why did her being a man shut the liberal up? At that exact moment she was moaning about it being male dominated, and Lauren saying she was legally a man actually helped her point

instead she clams up?

she a plant. now she is gonna infiltrate the conservarights

If I ask her to sit on my face do you think she'll do it?

her name and spanish ancestry make it likely that she has some iberian jewish ancestry.

Because liberals are fucking retarded that's why.

Actual reason is because she's a white woman. Then liberal finds out that she's actually a trans man, and therefore oppressed and deserves to be protected.

Ezra hired some BBC talent and she kept leaving a snail trial of black cum around the office so he had to let her go.

It's quite simple. Rebel Media wants to "go pro" so to speak and that means they think they need to cater to a dumbed down SJW audience to start raking in the big dough. Southern didn't want to have to damage her credibility by stifling what she says and believes, and decided to just do it herself. Just listen to her explanation; she didn't want to filter herself. She says it straight up without indicating who would filter her (hint; it's the only group she works for, AKA Rebel Media.)

And she'll succeed. Rebel Media won't though because they just lost their most important person.

So she can suck nigger dick like the kike slut she is

surely that somalian they just hired who is calling for more 3rd world immigration to white countries will make them lots of money though

good points

>what she says and believes

The kike slut doesnt believe anything, except pandering to alt-cuck virgins and telling them what they want to hear

It doesn't really matter what you think of her; the point remains- she's extremely well known and relatively well received. Nobody else associated with their firm has as much recognition. She may well end up outpacing them altogether since she has so many people with large fan bases who would gladly back her over RM and drag them over the coals for clickbait purposes to start a little amusing fighting.

Nobody cares faggot. Go ask on your homo board.

No. McInnes hasn't tweeted anything since 2010.

i wish she had a dick...

archive.is or it didn't happen, faggot

There was a private board found by a Sup Forumsack and it was leftist women thirsting over Richard and not knowing what it means to both hate and lust over him.

She is a dyed blonde kike (presumably to attract a nigger) subversive, a snake oil salesman and charlatan, alt-cucks who worship pussy like yourself are the cancer destroying the right.

Cognitive dissonance.

They promote all this degenerate shit and will vehemently defend it but as soon as you use their tactic against them. Their brains shut down and then go into overdrive trying to figure out what that must mean. Both accepting and denying it thereby likely weakening their belief.

The implications of this are staggering. We get into an argument with these people and claim to be trannies. They would by their belief system have to accept it and us.

If not THEY are the bigots.

I'd pay an artist 100$ to make a decent webcomic of him fucking Julia Ioffe.

>starts with them talking about Trump and Clinton's defeat
>Ioffe starts talking about Putin and Trump
>Spencer says the two people have more in common and his ex-wife is russian
>Ioffe teases him in russian
>They decide to go to a room
>Spencer then starts to undress Ioffe
>Ioffe screams in Russia as Spencer brings her to orgasm with his Goy cock
>GOYED

or something like. I was thinking about it at work today. I have too much time on my hands

Easy, she's next on the hit list for character assassination. If she waits to resign when some bullshit news comes out about her private life then she'll look guilty. Being independent, however, she can defend herself and the media cannot further win by forcing her to resign.

that weird somali lookin muslim nigger stinks up the place

Ask Shadman.
He'll probably do it.

SHE IS GETTING IN BED WITH LUKE WHATTHEFUCKOWSKI FROM WE ARE CHANGE

>they both end up fucking each other with cocks

I might ask him.

fucking leaf is 100% right

This is one of those things where Sup Forums gets super autistic about something simple.

t. Ezra