South Africa is proof that multiculturalism works

South Africa, the rainbow nation, is a civilized country with so many different ethnic backgrounds, cultures and languages. It's a vibrant melting pot built on the golden Christian rule, "Love one another."

When apartheid ended, people were going on about how a racial civil war would start and South Africa would be the next Zimbabwe.

That didn't happen though! Multiculturalism is thriving! Democracy is working!

Pic related: South African model.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_yT9RtyS8uc
allafrica.com/stories/201703030708.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qLodX51uRbg
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
rosebrides.com/south-african-brides.html
redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/the-truth-about-south-africas-rainbow-nation
youtube.com/watch?v=pOFrnkUUpME
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/nigerians-africa-living-fear-attacks-170221155456218.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/africa/immigrant-protests-south-africa.html?_r=0
csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2015/0416/What-s-behind-the-anti-immigrant-attacks-in-South-Africa
youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ7NL-o6E8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

South Africa is holocausting the whites as we speak. Also they hate trannies and gays.

2/10, it's the best I can do.

>South Africa is holocausting the whites as we speak.

false

>Also they hate trannies and gays.

false again.

south africa was the first country to have a constitution that protects LGBT people.

south africa was also the 3rd country to legalize gay marriage and the 1st country outside of europe to legalize gay marriage.

OP, why are you such a useless fucking faggot?

you're probably only saying that because she got fucked by the BBC

>false
False.

lel, this is as hilarious as people calling Switzerland a perfect multicultural state.

Hey what do you know, when the boundaries of ethnicities are CLEARLY DEFINED, there are no problems!!!! Almost like if you have borders and different states of different ethnicities you can have a well working system. We should come up with a system that does that.

The functioning of the parliament is flawless.

I wish all countries were capable of having such a civil state of the nation address.

youtube.com/watch?v=_yT9RtyS8uc

>South Africa would be the next Zimbabwe.
allafrica.com/stories/201703030708.html
It's well on its way. The ANC is running out of options, fast.

>That didn't happen though! Multiculturalism is thriving! Democracy is working!
You have a feeble understanding of Africa and how "democracy" works there.

Jan Breytanbach did nothing wrong.

>south africa was the first country to have a constitution that protects LGBT people
Because white people enforced it. But das racist and now black people rule.

How can I meet Saffer girls?

pls respond

there's a lot in san diego but they only fuck black guys

>South Africa
>works
kek

Farm Murders. NEXT.

SA is so crime ridden the cops have to shoot first, ask questions later. The beat cops are paid so poorly they live the ghetto and know only corruption.

learn to fucking argue instead of just saying 'false'

no just certain areas like joburg

that's like saying the US is crime-ridden because of shitholes like chicago

that's all that can be said when some right-wing retard posts alternative facts.

Isnt south america the country whites need to live in gated communities with armed guards because its not safe for them?

The US is crime ridden.

Former South African here. The country is in shambles and all the whites who can afford the cost of leaving have already. My grandmother didn't think it was all that bad and then one night she got mugged at gunpoint in what used to be an affluent neighborhood. You can't walk outside anymore. If it's night in Joberg you don't stop your car at lights because a brick will fly through the window. Fuck that country.

South America is a continent not a country.

Joburg does not represent all of South Africa.

Plenty of great areas in Port Elizabeth and Cape Town.

>multiculturalism works
KEK

You know how many Afrikaners have told me how they want to return to the Netherlands/Flanders because dindus are fucking everything up in SA..

Zimbabwe is the model country for Democrats and Jorge Ramos

Sorry famalam, I mean south africa

tell that to rhodesia

In 1 month i'm taking my wife to south africa so I can mate her with the local fauna, i heard SA negroes were particurarly violent and alpha so they are the rime specimens to mate we are very excited for this trip and are already loosening her up with some of the refugees we find here in the street

to be fair though, that ass was made for bbc, it would be a shame to waste jt on a white boi

Oh, great, lets I'm an average bloke with standard Joberg income. I'm not from the rich parts of Victory Park. Let me just move down to Cape Town! Oh wait, I can't because it's bloody expensive to uproot the family and move there. Wanna know why Cape Town is still ok? It's a tourist zone and there's an income barrier keeping the blacks out. The fucking main city is in shambles...

3/10.

Pretty weak desu. The only safety in SA is behind walls topped with barbed wire.

Return? You can't return to a country you didn't come from.

Afrikaans culture was developed in Africa. Africa is the true home of the Afrikaners.

>you can leaf so hard you become a fucking tree

Goddamn BREHS.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLodX51uRbg

I would recommend Durban. That's where the aggressive mighty Zulu warriors live. The descendants of the great King Shaka Zulu.

Their cocks are reportedly averaged at 9 or 10 inches. Absolutely massive.

for now but, it's coming

Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM

Afrikaans is literally Dutch. Afrikaners are ethnically and culturally rooted in the Low Countries.

I honestly have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. There are relatively cheap CT suburbs like Claremont and Pinelands that are also very cheap.

>There are relatively cheap CT suburbs like Claremont and Pinelands that are also very cheap.

that are also very safe* is what I meant

Stop shitposting idiot.

Does anyone have the image with the guy explaining how the spooks (niggers) opened an elevator shaft to toss shit in because they had no idea how an elevator worked?

South Africa is believed to have more people with HIV/AIDS than any other country in the world.

Also, 12 million live under the poverty line there

You can't just pick up your family and move. That's not how life works when you're not a NEET shitposting about cuckolding and BBC on Sup Forums. The whites still there don't have the ability to uproot and move. And they sure as hell don't have the resources or time to plan for moving their whole extended family. Nevermind the entire concept of pride. If my mate was born and raised in his Joberg suberb, telling him he needs to piss off to Cape Town because the blacks fucked up his city isn't right.

I know for a fact this is bait
Eh, 3.2/10

Nope, Afrikaans culture is distinct. Afrikaners are the result of French, Dutch, and German settlers mixing along with Asian, Bantu, and Khoisan people.

The average Afrikaner has 5% non-white blood.

So is this proof that Australian multiculturalism works?

She looks like Jeremy Renner

What is the likelihood of a girl wanting to marry me for my handsome face and American citizenship?

that bitch is nowhere near as hot as candice

fuck off

Given you're not there and likely have no method of contacting one, I'd put it between 1-2%.

rosebrides.com/south-african-brides.html

Now you ruined it.

The truth about South Africa's Rainbow Nation

redice.tv/radio-3fourteen/the-truth-about-south-africas-rainbow-nation

even if i was born and raised in joburg, i wouldn't stay there. that is the ugliest shithole in the country.

They're trying to kick whites off their farmland without compensation.
Zimbabwe is the next step after the white people leave.

ppl said South African Parliament would never function blacks only.

I see no problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOFrnkUUpME

Lol no

Is there a way to make friends in SA without moving? Also, how's the market for tig welders there?

>Also they hate trannies and gays.

Also they hate other niggers

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/nigerians-africa-living-fear-attacks-170221155456218.html

nytimes.com/2017/02/24/world/africa/immigrant-protests-south-africa.html?_r=0

csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2015/0416/What-s-behind-the-anti-immigrant-attacks-in-South-Africa

Your trying is showing.

>false again.

Are you safe?

>t.smelly joburger

Sage

this

Only because I'm well off and live in a gated area
I'm not from joburg but i am smelly, I'll give you that

mmm she thic

you just know she gets fucked hard by big black zulu cocks

it's too bad there's only 5 million whites and like 40 million blacks.

there's simply not enough white women to satisfy all those big black cocks. we need to incentivize more immigration of white women into the country

fucking kek, best post

The violent death rate of whites in south africa is twice that of south african police, and south african police have to deal with niggers on a regular basis. Not to mention the government is about to pull a Mugabe and seize all the white land.

where you from bru? do you know renaldo gouws?

A map of my city was released. It shows all the suburbs and which are the most prominent groups of recently arrived immigrants.
A few of the suburbs indicated that South Africans were the biggest group there.

They were the Jewish suburbs. Jews fled from SA AFTER apartheid.

Apparently some Jews fled in the preceding years because the Apartheid government were trying to stop seditious Jews acting against them.

south africa is dangerous as fuck and everybody who is white lives in walled compounds with barbed wire on top of 15 foot parapets

false. the jews wouldn't allow a mugabe situation. all this talk about the mines and farm lands being nationalized is ridiculous.

South Africa is too rich in natural resources. just an example, 80% of all platinum comes from south africa. the corporate jew would ensure that the US, UK and other western powers wage war before anyone tries to pull a mugabe

Ha, their Parliament complains about how racist and stupid everyone is the whole time. It's a joke.

Do you think the Jews allow whites on reservations in the future?

Fresh red pills, get your piping hot red pills!

youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg

if there is a need for them, sure.

kys nigger

saged

Fuck fags and trannies they can get btfo for all i care.

Then why is Perth WA full of fuckin SarthEfrikens and their boer crap?

She's an even better golddigger than model.

yea sorry about that. i guess our immigration system makes it a little hard for the boers to come to america so they have to go to your shithole instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQ7NL-o6E8

south america is proof that it doesnt

Wow what a faggot. You could have picked Canada, Sweden, the UK, the coastal American states or Brazil as an example for successful multiculturalism, instead you picked some third world shithole in Africa.

South Africa 2017 is Rhodesia 1980.

>South Africa is proof that multiculturalism works
>not sure if bait or retarded

>South-Africa
>multiculture
>success

WHAAA KYK DIE BLIKSEM
Lekker drankie nie?

wait Canada isn't third world? odd...i was in the toronto area not long ago and it seemed much worse than cape town

LMAO. SA is on the brink of a race/civil war.

Every SA I've ever spoken to (including my own father) says they've had a family member or friend murdered by kaffirs.
SA is planet of the apes, whites should abandon it and try again later.

AUSTRALIA WELCOMES THE BOER.

Yes.

Isn't Candice Swanepoel part black? I heard that her great grandmother or someone was black.

seems like there's a lot of aussie woman/saffer man couples in australia.

australian women can't resist the big south african cock

A FUCKING TREE

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/jacob-zuma-calls-confiscation-white-land-without-compensation/