How can Erdoğan beat THIS? That referendum doesn't have a chance

youtube.com/watch?v=NzBWu6Nl_eU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CM0fcS9Yo_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why i hate our libtards, they produce nothing but cringy material like AKPfags do
Nationalists arent better though, every parties needs to hire professionals for their campaigns

What is your 4th party like?
The "ultranationalists"?

Are they really strong on Islam or really strong on Turkey or what?

there is no 4th party unfortunately.The Nationalist party is being more islamic than being nationalist and sucks erdogans dick.The 3rd left party which you see in the video is literally libtard and not doing any single shit about erdogan.There is nothing to stop him wining the election and all hope is lost for turkey.

Azerbaijan and Turkey were supposed to be the good ones.
I guess Tunisia's the only good muslim country now.

Oh, Tunisia, the birthplace of the Spring Revolutions. Truly a beautiful work of art, CIA!

My guess (granted I'm not turkish) is that no can actually win the referendum because it's a purely anti-Erdogan vote, the messed up opposition will all vote for their own reasons

When it comes to winning a real election or actually governing idk maybe the qts in the video will have to throw up grey wolf signs and make bizarre territorial claims

Tunisia was the ONLY country to benefit from the Arab Spring tbqh

>I guess Tunisia's the only good muslim country now.

North Africans are pretty much the worst of all the Muslims.
And that's saying something.

Tunisians are the good ones.

Tunisians > Libyans > Moroccans > Algerians > AIDS > Egyptians

So what do the polls on the referendum say

we used to be good ones till erdogan.But still there is lets say 30-40 percent secular patriots here.I still believe unlike other arab countries after some point there will be civil war soon between seculars islamic one and kurds and we will be divided to 3 pieces.

Egyptians > Libyans > AIDS > Tunisians = Moroccans = Algerians

Tunisia the country is fine but dont they like lead the league in isis fighters? I don't know why, they even have a mainstream erdogan-style islamist party that's one of the biggest in their parliament

maybe they're voting for Erdogan so they don't turn into what the west has become.

Are there any secular people east of Istanbul?
I'd imagine all the "European thinking" turks live near Greece.

Egyptians are niggers with lighter skin.
The Egyptian revolution was a mistake.
I like al-Sisi but not for this cost.
Egypt in 2011 was better than Egypt in 2017.

yeah I can't explain that either.
With that being said the west shits out a lot of them as well. Some western nations more than muslim nations.

If I had to harbour a guess I'd say it's because Tunisia is the most secular and liberal out of almost all muslim nations and there's bound to be a resentment to that amongst kids who don't want to be the faggiest (most western) country.

You are Muslims. All secular Muslims are apostates and should be killed. Ataturk is dead, his dream is dead, and the only thing Roaches are good at is killing Kurds and losing Leopards to IS.

they seem like cute girls :/

What is wrong with Tunisia

indeed,it must be something that was inherited by greek blood.Even I live next to a greek island samos.There are still secular turks in center anatolia but far you go east more barbarian you are.Far you go west more civilised you are.But still we are majority in the west.Hopefully we shall not fall under banner of islam

I don't disagree.

It's just that they aren't as bad as Moroccans, Tunesians and Algerians.
We don't really have problems with Egyptians in my country.
There's not that many of them and the ones we have are either restaurant owners or Copts.
There are no Egyptian gangs ruining neighbourhoods.
The same can't be said for other North Africans (excluding Libyans).

>Only knows Christian Egyptians
>Has a positive perception of Egyptians

That's nice.
But for the 90% that are muslim, they're shit.

flute girl is cute

your part of Turkey looks identical to the part I went to.

It's like some parts of London except emptier and hotter.
Pretty comfy tbqh

nah m8,Ataturks legacy is still going on in the west.Its the only good thing we have but other islamic countries didnt have.Like for example in iran revolution they didnt have something to rely on like ataturk.I know lots of people here who are actually wishing for a civil war to kill islamic erdogan supporters like me.

What is Ataurks legacy?

literally "don't be like the arabs"
Something Erdogan is currently destroying.

ah its soke its a small town next to mine.in 30 min you will be there check kusadasi maybe you have already been? we used to have plenty of tourists from the uk.

> sucks Erdoğan's dick
That's only Bahçeli and his goons
80% nationalists are going to say no

I wonder how many of these women can cook.

NOICE.
I went to Marmaris but it looks exactly like this.

If the secularists live in the west and the kurds live in the east, who lives in central Anatolia?
I know they vote Erdogan but what are they like?

a secular,nationalist,economically independent country that is also adopting western values as core basically.

Sounds based, wish you turkbros the best.

Why are none of the girls in OP attractive?

The Turkish girls at my university that Gullen paid to come to America and get educated were all attractive and loved American guys. kek

Im going to get lot of hate but both Erdo and Atatürk's socio reforms polarized the country
Such as Hat law of Atatürk or İnciting populace against CHP by Erdo

youtube.com/watch?v=CM0fcS9Yo_Q

Luckily for you I have another referendum propaganda video, coming right up

*might not actually be set in central anatolia, but i'm sure it's the same happy village where everyone knows each other + serene hijabi waifu + new roads paid for by sultan formula

nah,dont forget he has been also cheating all elections we had so far.according to the polls erdogan already wins.But still I will vote NO anyway.

Turkish bros, still need an explanation for Why did Gullen send us your hot Turkish girls in his exchange program at my university? What was his end game with this?

ah pretty much looks like the place I live.
in the center cockroaches live.Or the reason we are called cockroaches I would say.

Fuck why couldn't I go to a school that had gulenist spy gfs

I coulda been /deepstate/ :(

Gülen actually somehow managed to attract both seculars and religious people.
Shame he works for CIA though...

The general (Michael Flynn) who was just kicked out of our government for something else was caught in some big weird pro-erdogan anti-gulen lobbying thing

What's his endgame with sending hot Turkish girls to America though?

They might get a good education here, but they also learn to become whores and a lot of them ended up trying to marry American guys for a green card to stay here. He must want to use them for some sort of purpose, right?

>learn to become whores
>spies

>>honeypots

Fuck, I think I figured it out

i have no idea why they do so.Also I have never seen a hot gulenist girl in turkey the all I see gulenists were wearing hijabs.Maybe they are just using gulen for self benefits.I mean I know some people who did so for free education or accommodation and then left him.

it wasnt ataturks fault anyway.But maybe the other governments who took the lead after him.

I think gulenists are overrepresented in america anyway because dear leader lives here

our turkish community is really small compared to europe though, way more arabs and we really don't have that many arabs

the difference between the turks who live in america and europe is that european turks are roaches who do cheap lavor shit there and whom used to live in villages with their shitty education.On the other hand, The turks in america are more interested in education,academic career or making business there.Thats why they dont cause much harm both culturally and sociologically compared to europe.

You'd better not lose lad, I don't want to have to go to an Islamic shithole just to get to gallipoli.

As someone who lost great grandad in gallipoli.If you ever come here to remove islam.Just letting you know that we will fight together against it this time.

Brothers in arms huh. I think I could do that my freind.

>kill islamic erdogan supporters like me
I'll kill you myself karasakal pos

He's not an erdogan supporter

but i don't know why anyone else wants a civil war. they purged the army, they purged the gulenists, the nationalist party won't go to war against them, and i don't think the girls in the op video know how to hold a gun

> Greek blood
It's because they are Greek that got before by Turks and then ethnically cleansed by Greeks when they took their chance for independence and push them East.

This is why you have so called moderate secular Turks trying to hang onto Western European values whilst trying to keep the hord of arabs at bay.

They are literally a minority that's been hanging on by a string for decades and thanks to ergofag are about to be btfo forever.

F

> He's not an erdogan supporter
Ok then he needs to use more commas lol

>kill islamic erdogan supporters like me
>kill islamic erdogan supporters, like me

indeed,my father's parents were from crete and orthodox.To survive they changed religion and stayed hereand didnt go back after the war not to lose what they have owned here.There are many people who are like me.

indeed sorry for that m8, im on my phone,shit happens.