Are there any industries you believe should be nationalized or collectivized and be done better than they could be...

Are there any industries you believe should be nationalized or collectivized and be done better than they could be privately? I'd say probably healthcare, and infrastructure for sure.

I'd privately nationalize them with my dick.

Education aswell. Also space exploration. I'll never understand the logic behind giving up on space exploration.

/thread

Kill, marry, fuck

banks. all others will follow if you have a correctly managed national bank.

education and healthcare are better off privatized, otherwise canadians wouldn't cross the border to get cancer treatments and europeans wouldn't travel to the US to get masters in your universities

Agreed with you on education.
> I'll never understand the logic behind giving up on space exploration
In America it happened because
1. The Soviet Union stopped doing it because they ran out of money to do so and there was no reason to do it anymore because there was no more dick measuring contest
2. The Great Society began the welfare state for poor minorities in the country and diverted a massive amount of funding from science programs to welfare projects

>Are there any industries you believe should be nationalized or collectivized and be done better than they could be privately?

No because nationalized industry are run with tax money. There's no incentive to be good at all. Look at Ontario's health care system and our insane electricity problems.

Private industries don't have buckets of free tax dollars to cushion their idiotic decisions.

to claim that nothing should be nationalized is dumb
the fire department, police force and army are only a few

Are you an Ancap? What about police, firefighting services, basic infrastructure, and municipal services?

> no reason to do it anymore

The fuck is wrong with peple, isn't advancing science and human civilization motivation enough the do to it?

> isn't advancing science and human civilization motivation enough the do to it?
No, sadly, in the US more people wanted gibs than that.

There's an incentive to have a good army because if you don't your nation can't exert its influence. There's an incentive to have a good police force because if you don't your nation can't control its populace. There's no incentive to go beyond the bare minimum in education, health care, etc.

You think any politicians give a fuck when my mom has to wait half a year for an MRI or when I lose my doctor when I move cities and have to be put on a waiting list that's years long?

Private industry fears choice. Nationalized industry has nothing to fear.

In limited liability companies, the professional administrators who run them almost always get a fixed salary, just like in a state. They handle other people's money just fine.

>Going into space! Mathematics! Quantum mechanics! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty! Its incredible detail! Tuning into it! They wanna shutter your mind, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!!!

Bloody hell. There's not easy way out of that, is there?

marry fuck kill

>nationalized or collectivized
>be done better
choose only one.

Fuck
Marry
Kill

If you'd fuck or marry the shitskin, you deserve to be hung.

plebs

Infrastructure: roads, power-lines, phone/internet lines, nuclear plants, damns, sewers, water pipes, etc.
"Nonrenewable" national resources: coal, gas, mineral deposits, etc.
Military, possibly police as well.
Parks, memorials, and monuments.
Having a national bank would make sense as well.

Healthcare is expensive enough that it should probably not be nationalized. Governments are notorious for wasting money. Free-market/competition is a mechanism to help keep prices low and care within reasonable levels rather then mismanagement screwing over tax payers instead.

Welfare should be privatized, i.e. private charities/churches.

Social Security should be privatized.

it looks like hes eating tiny bullets

you're both wrong

fuck, marry, kill

> Healthcare is expensive enough that it should probably not be nationalized. Governments are notorious for wasting money. Free-market/competition is a mechanism to help keep prices low and care within reasonable levels rather then mismanagement screwing over tax payers instead.
Many countries with heavily nationalized systems spend much less than the US does while having better healthcare outcomes though.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

>all these government cucks itt

everything. especially white male penises so that we can distribute their to seed to women of color. the faster we achieve the singular race the better.

t. Corporation cuck

It just boils down to whether it's a natural monopoly and or if there is a prisoners dilemma involved.
A case of a prisoners dilemma/game theory is LMFAO mah ROADS (infostucutre)),it benefits everyone and commence to have good roads, but it benefits one person more if someone else builds it. So you have a situation where no one wants to act, because if they op out they get to benefit from everyone else building it, so no one acts. So it makes sense to have a state everyone pays into that builds the roads.
Healthcare is tricky, market forces don't really work in healthcare because when you need stictchs in your skull you can't drive around price shopping and most cites can't afford enough hospitals to make a competitive market work,