Decade of near 0% interest rate, massive money printing, out of control spending

>decade of near 0% interest rate, massive money printing, out of control spending
>wealthy dumping treasuries, USD and US equities while they're at all time highs
>all signals point to impending economic crash + US debt crisis
>people will act like they didn't see it coming

This will be like greece but 10 times worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/bofas-institutional-clients-are-suddenly-selling-everything
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-09/republicans-consumer-confidence-9-year-highs-democrats-not-so-much
youtu.be/APtB_96vlyc
thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you ever been so autistic that you thought the U.S. economy was about to crash when consumer confidence in the economy is the highest in 13 years? When the stock market is touching all time highs?

Have you ever been so autistic that you thought you, an autistic basement dweller, is better at predicting the economy than virtually everyone else?

Consumer confidence and stocks are always at highs before the crash. The wealthy are getting the fuck out of US equities, while mainstream for some reason is putting all their money in right now propping stocks up now.

>wealthy are getting the fuck out of US equities

Prove it, you fucking retard

>tfw live in major white minority city and don't have any friends or family anywhere else in the us
w-where do I go?

NEW FLASH

eventually it's gonna crash

So, if you keep repeating "crash" every 3 years. SOONER OR LATER...youre gonna be right

WOW...your a winner!!!!!! Fucking bafoon

I see you, leaf, shilling Obama in almost every thread on economics. Are you taking meds?

forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/

Buy bitcoin

We're talking worse than 1929 crash here. Combination of massive stock crash, currency devaluation, and debt crisis.

Can someone explain economics to me? Not the basics obviously but all this complicated shit they dont teach in school. At least just how to interpret the data on these graphs thanks

If consumer confidence is high it has nowhere else to go...

I'm not sure we'll see 1929 ever again. We might see Germany 1923 though.

>forbes.com/sites/adamsarhan/2016/05/17/george-soros-sells-stocks-buys-more-gold-why-investors-should-care/

Wow, so your proof is that one Jew sold his stocks almost a year ago, and the market has gone up about 20% since that time. Meanwhile gold has gone down.

So your evidence that the wealthy are getting out of U.S. equities is one Jew who someone managed to lose money in a bull market? Are you retarded?

Your S&P 500 graph doesn't go to zero, so, fix that shit, it's deceptive.

Look at the y units, first graph is gov deficit/suplus. Lower is worse. Second is gov income, lower worse, etc. x is years. you know a large, rapid crash happened in 2008, and a little smaller, slower crash around 2000, and the warning signs are reappearing but much more larger, much more prominent.

Example is this graph. The y axis is medium price / revenue. A higher value means that the companies cost more but make less money. When the stock bubble poped and the market collapsed in 2008 it took the ratio back down to normal levels.

This is literally when markets are most likely to crash. Definition of crash

Buy a Marlin 30-30 (around $400), get ammo, and go hiking in your surrounding areas (alone if you have to) to get a feel for it.

So what is the bubble now that is going to pop because I thought it was the housing bubble in 2008?

Large cap US equities, s&p 500 due to index fund popularity, likely massive adtech and technology crash, combined with a debt crisis that will cause another financial crisis like 2008 but much larger since none of the core problems were ever addresses we just double downed on printing money to band aid it. Another real estate crash will likely be a component of this but smaller in comparison.

there's actually a lot of validity to what OPs saying. I don't even know if it's possible to fix this without the entire system failing, which will bring the entire world down with it.

I don't understand how after 8 years of the worst recovery in US history (Trumps words), we have stocks hitting all time highs. Something is fucky

Its the last pump and dump. Mainstreet investors are starting to finally get back into the market, funds are shifting from bonds to equities in anticipation of rate increases, so stocks are pumped. When the sell off starts, its going to be bloody. They'll probably trigger multiple NYSE freezes and trigger bank runs.

Yeah, nothing ever hits a high before a crash.

Probably for the same reason housing crashed, and yet it's still stupidly expensive.

Would a crash like this in the US ripple through global economies?

If so, since no country would be able to come out on top would this keep the US dollar relatively stable against other currencies during these times?

Yes, it will greatly affect the world economy, but the US will fair far worse. Likely lead to the USD being abandoned globally, and US economy no longer being a dominate power.

>

lmfao, does this more comforting?

George Soros lost 1 billion off the market because Hillary lost.

Watch any billionaire. They're selling or already sold.

Hello fellow doomer. Enjoying the ZH graphs. Just wait for the worldwide bond crisis. Going to be one of the greatest monetary crisis periods of all time

Sells all his stocks and repeatably called the stock market a bubble many times during his debates with Hillary

Now he is taking credit for the all time highs

Does he not believe in the bubble anymore? Really confused by his behavior

Institutional investors have been selling to retail (aka dumb money) for a while now. There is an update, but couldn't find it immediately

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-28/bofas-institutional-clients-are-suddenly-selling-everything

He's creating confidence in the market, it doesn't mean that there isn't a bubble that will burst eventually

>This will be like greece but 10 times worse.
nah, you will just start another world war, winner will not pay debts

yeah 87 to 2001 looked 4x worse

Well hes president now. He wants to take credit and talk up the market. I have no doubt average joes are feeling more confidant with republicans in control, hence the stock pump. But the actual indicator of what Trump really thinks is what he actually does with his money, and he got out.

I think he's making a huge mistake by taking credit for the "trump bump"- he was right about it in the campaign, but maybe he is desperate for some positive coverage from mainstream outlets. He rightfully hates them, but also compulsively watches them and cares what they say since he knows older generations tend to get lots of info from tv

Republican sentiment has absolutely skyrocked and part of me thinks that the suckers buying in are Trump supporters

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-09/republicans-consumer-confidence-9-year-highs-democrats-not-so-much

Join up with the mormons, they will protect you.

You don't have to be an economist to see the signs. The Roaring Twenties leads straight into the Great Depression of the 1930s. Japan's miracle economy of the 90s came to a screeching halt despite an unprecedented era of prosperity. Even just a few examples from history can paint a picture

It's all time high because of the anticipated tax cuts, repatriations, fiscal policy. All that stuff is going straight into the bottom line of companies. think he can rightly claim credit for the current climate.

So, when does the whole smash go up in flames again?

I think the markets going to crash too... This year at least.
I have about $30,000. What do I do to protect it? If the dollar does go down I'm fucked.
Should I just buy inverse ETFs?
If I do swap it for some other countries money they're economy will also be in a recession thanks to the globalist cucks making sure there's one world economy.
What do?

Buy something that doesn't lose value.

>wealthy dumping treasuries, USD and US equities while they're at all time highs

That's how you turn a profit dumb dumb,
>buy low, sell high

Of course a lot of them are selling, it's never been this high and they're trying to make money.

everything changes value

Invest in land. Like loveable land. $30k should get you a decent plot. If the economy doesn't crash you are still good.

Liveable

to hell

#1 rule of economics, do the opposite of everyone else

>implying no economists are predicting the same thing

Peter Schiff is a boss on this.

youtu.be/APtB_96vlyc

How do mormons treat outsiders? They are prepped to the max for whatever happens.

thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf

gold silver and lead

Seems like something that would only be useful really long term.

Tangible goods that will skyrocket in price that you can use seem like a good middle ground.

I agree but I don't want to fall for the meme and watch my cash become nothing over night.
Gold is massively inflated.

Buy inverse oil and NASDAQ etfs.

wait for the fed to raise interest rates again. Gold takes a hit in prices when that happens.

and give peter schiff a listen, even though he profits from gold shiling

Good luck user.

bumping for info on mormons

>all signals point to impending economic crash + US debt crisis
Literally what would cause a debt crisis? Investors being bearish?

Jesus christ you fucking people

>I think the markets going to crash too... This year at least.
long puts

>Literally what would cause a debt crisis?
interest rates rising, making debt more expensive?

how are you this fucking retarded?

yellen just said a rate hike is likely

Anyone can show you that its most likely going to crash this year. It's just the way the market works.
It just needs something to push it over the edge.

Every goddamn thread there's a leaf making an ass of himself

>not buying a 10 piece of moist nuggets
go watch the road and then when you realise that it depicts your inevitable future, fucking kill yourself

>meme round
get it in 44 mag so you can feed a revolver if it breaks user

and yet notice he got 100902388901280931 yous

whos more retarded? a troll of the 100902388901280931 cucks that give him exactly what he wants?

So by that logic, raising interest rates would cause an economic crash, therefore, low interest rates are the cause of massive recoveries since 2009?

No, the reason why everything is going up is because everything is actually doing really well. Unless you actually think that all of Netflix and Amazon's new original shows are because of the Fed having low ass interest rates.

>Anyone can show you that its most likely going to boom this year. It's just the way the market works.
>It just needs something to show that it won't drop.
I can do the same, fuckface

>buys faggot gun
>plans for when it inevitably breaks
you should just shove that gun right deep inside your own anus this very minute, then reach your finger inside your own asshole and pull the trigger

Land is overpriced in many areas now. Land prices fluctuate with housing prices because building new houses is a thing.

How fucking autistic are you?
Take a look a the history of the US economy before you post again.

not an argument

not an argument

>So by that logic, raising interest rates would cause an economic crash
if rates are raised to quickly or steeply, then undoubtedly yes it would cause a crash. sorry if you are too retarded to understand highschool level economics.

>therefore, low interest rates are the cause of massive recoveries since 2009?

again yeah pretty much they made money free so that anyone with good credit could borrow unlimited $$ and pump it back into the stock market and catch the ride up.

welcome to gradeschool economics.

>No, the reason why everything is going up is because everything is actually doing really well

yeah no way snapchat isnt worth $26Billion, pinterest is also undervalued at $11 billion, same with apple at $730 billion dollars... nah no bubble there

Brandon at alt-market.com thinks the (((central bankers))) will pull the rug from under the economy now that they have Trump and "populist uprisings" to take the blame.

If you want to short the market you buy long puts or sell futures. Inverse ETFs don't track very well.

>durr da economy r crashin
I hope it's not as bad as the shemitah was

Here's the thing. Greece is still here. So is Italy, Spain, Portugal.

This is about shearing you stupid goy, not skinning you. We sheared hard in 2008. I'd guess the market melts up and up and up while the dollar strengthens.

Its not that the dollar is strong, its how much weaker the rest of the world has become since QE forced central banks worldwide to print as well.

The jews pulled a fast one. Go long.

>leaf lecturing me on guns
careful there might be Mounties on here kemosabe

>makes argument so retarded he flat out plainly gets called a retard
>"huurrrr thats not an argument"

retard detected

not an argument

Still not an argument. Address the part of his argument that is retarded. If it's so retarded it should be easy for you to refute.

go on burger, just try to remake a present day:

youtube.com/watch?v=r00yaFwZ5bc

i did fuckhead, i made a post where i ripped every single retarded thing he said apart retard

sorry you are too retarded to read posts

retard

>Citing Snapchat unironically
Opinion discarded. Not even gonna address the rest of your post.

>i have no rebuttal to your real world examples so i am instead just not going to address what you said

yep. third strike retard youre out

His job is to create confidence in the US. What matters is what he does if it starts crashing.

>massive recoveries

The stock market continuing to climb does not indicate strong recovery like you'd think. You can thank quantitative easing pumping money into stocks for that.

>uses logic on retard
>it doesnt work

truly shocking

Snapchat hasn't even been public for a month. How in the fuck does that show that there's a bubble? And don't even try to bring this on me, you were the one who made the claim at the start.

>evaluates value of a public tech company
>Doesn't like company picked
>Ignores point

Please stop being retarded.

The point isn't about snapchat specifically moron. There are many examples of companies being way over valued in stock value. But hey with all of that free money why would people stop trading the rising commodities?

>Snapchat hasn't even been public for a month.
>"The length of period that a stock has been public is a determining factor in whether its fairly priced or not"

4th strike retard. you are even if you somehow miraculously manage to hit a pitch now you will still and always be a retard.

stop talking because you know nothing about the stock market or the economy as a whole for that matter

You have to be a shill, there's no way anyone can deny there's not a bubble.
Do you know how to find the actual value of a stock?

Got baptised last Saturday. Feels good, man!

deny there's a bubble*

>meme police chief soberly talks down some bug Irish drunk with a gun
Wow this must be like your version of a great historical victory huh

The shills are in maximum overdrive lately. Rather annoying because their bait tactics are quite good compared to CTR.

look

i dont know if its a bubble, but to say that it definitely isnt is very dangerous and potentially financially devastating.

there are signs out there that point to it being a bubble and there are signs out there that the economy is doing well.

these two things arnt mutually exclusive.

well performing stocks can still be overvalued.

again il repeat what i first said, if you think its a bubble then buy puts, if you dont then you have nothing to worry about, shit maybe even sell puts (dont do this)

Can't wait, maybe real change will come....