Who is killing the Russian Diplomats?

>In case anyone else is keeping track:

- On the morning of Election Day, Russian diplomat Sergei Krivov was found unconscious at the Russian Consulate in New York and died on the scene.

- Andrei Karlov, Russia's ambassador to Turkey, was assassinated by a police officer at a photo exhibit in Ankara on December 19.

- On the same day, another diplomat, Peter Polshikov, was shot dead in his Moscow apartment. Polshikov served as a senior figure in the Latin American department of the Foreign Ministry.

- Ex-KGB chief Oleg Erovinkin was found dead in the back of his car December 26.

- Russian Consul in Athens, Greece, Andrei Malanin, was found dead in his apartment January 9.

- Russia's Ambassador to India, Alexander Kadakin, died after a "brief illness" January 27.

- Russia's Ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, died in New York on Feb 20th.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39237748
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To me the most likely suspects are Putin's enemies, foreign or domestic. It's probably a long list.

I am. You caught me.

Everyone in the goverment over their has ties to theivs by law. The mafia and goverment work hand in hand because the gangsters make so much money. Watch theiv by law documentary

>literal conspiracy tier happenings involving russian diplomats being assassinated going on RIGHT NOW
>Sup Forums is silent on them because some of those diplomats have ties to trump
>wikileaks which has been compromised is also silent
>"Sup Forums hasn't been psy-opped by the russian government, you're a shill!"

hmmm really really makes me think

Kys

Always shoot a traitor before you shoot an enemy.

Well, we could go with the more digestible answer of they're old post-Soviet dudes.

Though one could argue there's a coincidence with all of that.

Shut the fuck up you autistic faggot.

t. eastern bloc shithole shill

shills are mad
we might be on to something here

Russians.

-Maybe cia and hillary have something to hide
-maybe cia is trying to provoke russia to actions against trump/usa
-maybe powerstruggle in russia

I think its the cia. I just dont like them

Bump

This. Any analysis would have the CIA as a suspect until they were positively eliminated. Motive, inclination, tools, knowhow, opportunity, history.

classic leafpost

Dafuq is up with you ppl this has been on frontpage leddit news all day:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39237748

Maybe he was an addict and died as a result. It wasn't necessarily a heart attack gun.

>Was one of the most esteemed diplomats at the UN
>Would single-handedly hand G7 their asses back to them on a silver platter in debate

Suddenly, A FUCKING LEAF

Truly
Always have the cia as the suspect until proven otherwise. I just hate them and because of the things you stated. In doubt always against the cia. Always

>be Russian, ergo chronic alcoholic
>drop dead
It's a conspiracy!

CIA ie Hillary is cleaning up all possible backdoor connections with Russian people. They yell at trump while distracting yall from the real shit. Its not just diplomats thats dying, and not just Russian, lots of others who facilitated contact with the Russians.

Rex Tillerson ordered to keep it quiet... he is a Trumpie, why would Trump be working for the CIA?

Supposedly this is standard practice, not to release cause of death for diplomats - they still have diplomatic immunity after death (no joke)

Waco?

>-maybe powerstruggle in usa

fixed

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

NO MORE RED PILLS!!

Do they pay you to be gay, leaf?

Didn't she sell uranium to Russian?

>Who is killing the Russian Diplomats?

I always figured that it was The CIA or globalist trying to instigate WW3

The Turkey one was so staged so maybe the others are too.
A certain noxious agency from the USA would be suspect numero uno.

Just a little bit, she did lots more too. With every big donation to the Clinton foundation follow a big thing for the country of the person/group/government making the donation.

But Russians are the bad guys, they are the link that needs to disappear.

Why are you so butthurt? I'm just giving equally plausible explanations.

Remember the Obama speech about consequences?
>Our goal continues to be to send a clear message to Russia or others not to do this to us because we can do stuff to you, some of it we do publicly and some of it we will do in a way they know but not everybody will.

Hi>globalist
Russia is more Jewish than America... Since 1917...
The Jewish takeover of russia was the most brutal and evil time in Russian history. Fuck the khazarian mafia... Fucking cold blooded lizards.

>Andrei Karlov
an islamist nutjob killed him.

I don't think Putin's been doing it, sure he's killed people but this is too rapid and I can't see how killing his own diplomats benefits him when he can have them "disappeared" or just fire them. But someone is doing it, probably someone who is trying to make Putin panic.

No, you're offering broad generalizations to a suspicious series of events that is only effecting a very narrow group of people with a specific affiliation in a relatively short period of time.

CIA dirty tricks. They can't win legitimately in Syria, so they stooped to this.

>Russia's Ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, died in New York on Feb 20th.

He was actually a pretty likeable character, you can watch Youtube videos of his speeches. Jewmericans truly are human garbage.

It is suspicious but we don't know. It could be deep state letter agency types or it could be Russians or Iranians or Mossad for all we know. There are plenty of people with a bone to pick who might benefit by fucking with Putin and US/Russian relations.