Am i supposed to believe this thing is 'hot' and '21 years old'?

am i supposed to believe this thing is 'hot' and '21 years old'?

i don't buy it

Does she really claim she's 21?

so gtfo then

Agree

She isn't for sale.

By leaf standards she is considered hot. Everywhere else in the world she is nothing more than average.

How does she not look 21? I see no wrinkles.

i never even knew who she was until you faggots started spamming her

have never watched any of her (((content)))

If you're Chad enough that Lauren doesn't make your dick twitch then you should have at least three kids by now.

>t. fat neckbeard

They're hidden under a few inches of makeup

I thought she was in her 30s desu

>being this new

Maybe not 21, but she isn't super old.

What makes her look like that? She's a stupid cunt but I don't see how she looks 30s.

No, she's 25, 26. And she's a he in Canuckland, but I'd fuck him.

i've been on Sup Forums since 2005, sorry faggot

>She studied political science at the University of the Fraser Valley but dropped out after two years to focus on her political activism.

wtf is this faux intellectual bullshit. stop enabling this cunt.

>I thought she was in her 30s

This is what most of Gen Y women and all of Gen Z women will look like in their 30s.

the sad truth

its the makeup. it actively destroys their skin, so they put more on, which destroys their skin even more, and so on and so forth

why is pol so retarded with ages? she looks like a normal 21 year old. could possibly pass for 25 at very most

She's gonna age like wet bread

post sexy lauren southern pics

Who said she is hot? I wouldn't fuck her.

I know. Might be purposeful contrarianism.

She does have a bit more of a mature facial structure and does dress a bit more mature for her age, so maybe that could play into it, but she does not look older than mid 20s. Her skin is tight and she has no lines on her face. Retarded.

Needs more cleavage. Also, doesn't she have an American alter-ego?

maybe in America

My mother is 48 and looks like her.

>Her skin is tight and she has no lines on her face

Do you honestly think you've ever actually seen her real skin?

At any given time she is wearing half an inch of makeup, which isnt even subtle. You would notice if you had ever spent any amount of time with females in real life.

Every girl wears makeup you dumbfuck, and she looks like a typical college aged girl. You are retarded.

she's definitely hot, but I always thought she was older, maybe it's the makeup

Another part of it is stress. Stressors cause decay on your DNA causing your body to age prematurely.
Stressors could include working a job you hate and using narcotics but also partying all nightm drinking and getting trains run on you would do the job.

If you've been around poor people you'll notice many of them appear prematurely aged.

No way a teenager magically becomes a journalist out of nowhere. She is making up her age.

Nudes or gtfo

jesus christ! Maybe men should start wearing makeup to even the playing field.

what did she mean by this?

Male actors and TV Hosts/news Anchors do.

OP is a shareblue shill, guaranteed

Don't underestimate the appeal of being a cute girl on youtube that talks about stuff girls hate and guys like.

They don't need years of hard work to get a following doing that.

tell me more about you mommy

Also true

the irony is that these girls are going to stress-age themselves like no generation before, except the shit they will be stressing about will be trivial in comparison to anything the previous generations had to stress about, i.e. how many likes their post on instagram got

Their stress will be real, but the issues it stems from will mostly not

You've never consumed her content?

Kill yourself antifa scum. You've gone to far now. You may attack our men but never our women.

End your life.

9/10 would bang and make hate Jews.
Proabably marry afterwards.

Do some squats and say "goyim" while rubbing your hands together and you will be 10/10 Ms. Southern.

>leafs expect me to believe the creature on the right is 21

*left

yeah nigger i am a 'shareblue shill' that used to raid habbo and stickam and post these george zimmer memes

kill yourself you braindead faggot

Definitely. Facebook and Instagram are incredibly evil and will do more to destroy our race than decades of Jewish academics plotting could manage.

Hey Lauren. I love you! Does she have a drawn eyebrows?

Hotness is subjective. Her features are pretty bland, but she has the long blonde hair that makes people think she's prettier than she is. She also has a quite decent figure.

As for her age, an objective fact. Maybe she's 22 by now, but I don't think she is any older than that.

why the fuck can't we!? Why is it stigmatized for the regular fucking Joe? Because God only knows just how uneven the god damn playing field has become. Apart from their makeup- women have been given license to wear just whatever they want without consequences. There's a fucking conspiracy among themselves i fucking swear!

Pic related is a 10/10 according to pol
Pol has no standards.

That's like a 6.5/7 out of 10

Yeah, she looks like she's in her mid-30s.

>she

its a guy boys

ITT actual homosexuals.

Lauren Southern is virtually the only thing Leafland has ever done right, ever.

Dude if you want to wear makeup, wear it. I know some guys who wear a bit of concealer for their skin.

She's average, but it helps she's not a complete retard like most women. That bumps her at least 1 point, possibly 2 if she ever goes full WN.

Actual 30 year old here. She doesn't look fucking 30--this board is filled with 15 year old kids that are comparing her to celebrities they see on the electric Jew.

Obnoxious whore that posts here.

is that the best you got?

Shut the fuck up I'm trying to get her to make an anti-Semitic speech in the name of Sup Forums

fuck you fuck you

>falling for the beauty jew

do you know of any stores that sell make up for men? Or any good brands for men to wear?

Holy shit. She looks a little like Molymeme in the left photo.

Not 10/10, more like 5/10 unless she has a good body

Mine looks more British

Makeup is garbage for your skin. All that anyone needs to use is lotion after you wash your face with soap. You'll age very well if you do this daily and use sunblock if you're working in the sun.

No you shitlord, women wear make up for themselves. Haven't you heard?

>tfw trap
>tfw pass better than her
Is she a trap too?

I know. They're fucking retarded. She looks late 20s if you really stretch it.

I don't know about that shit dude, you gotta research it yourself.

Sunblock isn't good enough, you need to use a men's anti wrinkle cream as well.

You deserve the firing squad, faggot.

>you need to use a men's anti wrinkle cream as well.

Top kek. That chemical shit will actually cause you to wrinkle faster which in turn will cause you to buy more of it. Don't fall for the cosmetic Jew.

Ok but that doesnt answer my question. Does she have a penis? Has anyone ever seen her vagina?

This is the most retarded thing I've read all week.

i'm 26 and she looks my age or ~28

i'd pass her by at a bar since i only fuck girls younger than me nowadays

K nvm them . She would have to have a micropenis to tuck it that well.

Can't wait till you're all leather and I'm smooth skin still fucking women half my age in 20 years =D=D=D

Am I supposed to believe that thing isn't controlled opposition and not a Jew?

I don't buy it

I'm 30 and people constantly seem surprised when I tell them (they say I look right out of high school). I had some old faggot in line ask me what grade I was in when I went to the bank yesterday.

Keep using "anti-aging" cream like a tard, though.

she's 26 and has the stomach of a 40y/o woman with 3 kids.
I have no idea why the fags on here praise her body. Bitch even has a plastic ass.

21 no fuckin way. jesus fuck

I don't know what lotion the guy uses, but I have an acquaintance who douses himself in it daily. He's early 40s and looks like he's 12. He's also a jew adopted Columbian, so I don't know if his parents taught him to steal souls to stay young or not. He hasn't gotten mine yet.

yo wtf lol do some planks bitch

She's 35 in Canadian years

t. knows nothing about skincare

Do you know about these things called pores? They need to 'breathe', which is a little hard to do when you literally paint over them.

The concept of makeup being bad for skin isn't something contentious. Its widely accepted fact.

you need to sort yourself

>its a guy boys
>555
well shit, it's confirmed

21?

Maybe, but I would've thought more around 23. whatever.

Remember that most people on this site are 14-18

wood berry

lmao underrated

Sup Forums is a mixture of neets in their mid-late 20s, some teenagers who came for the election memes, and some 50 year olds

I think she's hot.

I'd put all 3 inches in.

I don't care about her opinions
I just want to fuck her

Most of Sup Forums has no standards. People drool over that Venti monstrosity, worship traps like that Turkroach.

Lauren is not ugly, but she is not a 10 by any stretch of the imagination. Solid 8 to 8.5. Head to a lake in the summer in Western Canada and you'll find clones of her all over.

DELET

Said the gayest man on Sup Forums