Are there actually dumb racist alt righters on this board? What's wrong with you guys

Are there actually dumb racist alt righters on this board? What's wrong with you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

This guy tells it like it is. Fuck white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=qXncHhTkCDw
youtu.be/UiAkb2znzsY
youtu.be/18ZRJ0D6zPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly wish there was a place like Sup Forums but without the white nationalism. With the anime though.
>inb4 cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
It's just a fetish, get over it.

Had doubts about this outlet based on their rampant shilling for israel .

>Black person calling other stupid

>With the anime though
as if white nationalism is worse then your pathetic cartoons

>They treat us badly because of our skin color
>These people are stupid because of their skin color
Until the "Left" learns how to either evolve past this narrative or disguise it in such a way that only fringe groups can truly figure out what they're doing, they won't win.

>It's just a fetish
And a pretty good one. Powerful black cocks going into white pussy is so hot

Aut-Right isn't real m8. Stop chasing spooks.

I don't understand the hate that this guy is getting. Did he say anything that was necessarily wrong? Kicking almost 40% of Americans out of the country is massive task that won't be possible without some sort of human rights violations. White men are also the most likely demographic to racemix, not white women. If you want to stop "white genocide" then have more kids and instill in them good values.

but jewish propaganda is what's making whites racemix.

What are you talking about? You're telling me that white men are racemixing because they see people doing it in magazines and movies? Get real.

Yup. I just want my wife to be satisfied and to do our part to dismantle white privilege by raising mixed race babies. I just wish it didn't stretched her vagina so much now I have to use a strap on. Well I used to before our bull moved in. Now I just handle cleanup. Doesn't matter though, being a civic nationalist is all that a man should need to be proud.
kek stuff like this probably turned people into nazis for real. Memes are powerful.

loool fuck white ppl

implying alt right exists..

alt right is a fucking meme. its a term that was created to address "right wing" people as a group.

We as people are easily manipulated , it's obviously an agenda is being pushed and unfortunately it's working

>Are there actually dumb racist alt righters on this board?

No, but there are a lot of smart right-wingers here. I notice that leftists often show up on Sup Forums with a lot of vague abuse, but they seem incapable of rationally discussing any particular subject in detail.

Is Rebel losing subscribers after this video and Lauren leaving? Ezra should get Faith to get her tits out

Fuck you

> If you want to stop "white genocide" then have more kids and instill in them good values.
And promote that, just as they are doing with racemixing.

Actually yes, it is being promoted(not only in movies and magazines of course), which does indeed make it more desireable for people, along with making it more accepted while people ignore the consequences of it.

>allow me to lecture you about what you can and can't do if you're white

no thanks

>White men are also the most likely demographic to racemix, not white women

WM-AF couples are more common than BM-WF, but guess which kind is almost never seen in the media and which is very often seen?

>jewish propaganda is what's making whites racemix.

I think it's more white feminism making non-white women seem more attractive by contrast. I read somewhere that in Scandinavia increasing numbers of white men are marrying Thai women, for example. Of course, all mixing is a sign of a society that has lost its bearings.

>but guess which kind is almost never seen in the media and which is very often seen?

both of those are seen in the media very often

White man/Asian female is seen "often"? I must have missed it.

there's a movie in theaters right now with a wm-af the kikes promote that mongrel pairing just as much

>clicks link
>sees nigger
>closes link
kys, saged

>white genocide is obviously false
>but whites are being bred out of existence
>but that's their own fault
I don't know where he learned to make an argument, but he's bad at it.

> alt-right
= good goy from r/the_donald

Honestly you guys make me sick. You all make Trump supporters look bad. I agree that there is nothing wrong with being proud of your country, but there is nothing to be proud about for being white.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Yes.

When white people are racist they're dumb.

When black people are racist they're heroes.

Really gets the noodles cooking.

>this whole fucking thread
Please nuke our country already.

>but guess which kind is almost never seen in the media and which is very often seen?

Off the top of my head: the transporter, the wolverine, the hangover, lucky number sleven, mission impossible 3, charlies angels.

Simultaneous threads are not allowed. Please check the catalog before making a new thread.

this stinky somali muslim nigger is why lauren southern ditched rejew media

my god what the hell happened at rebel media

total jewish take over???

What state are you from'

>but there is nothing to be proud about for being white.
Only thousands of years of history and culture.

>Canada

Of fucking course

>who is alfred bandura

shit thread and also you are fucking retarded leaf

And do you believe that your skin color actually means you inherit these great achievements?
This is why the We Wuz Kangs shit is so funny.

Pls be my ai gf

A FUCKING LEAF: The Youtube channel

it's time to drop rebel media

youtube.com/watch?v=qXncHhTkCDw

RARE

>On Dave Rubin's podcast she rips into Somalian and Moroccan immigrants in Europe
>Also defends Richard Spencer and ethno-nationalism
>Then the video in OP comes out
>2 days later, she announces she's quitting Rebel Media and going independent

youtu.be/UiAkb2znzsY
youtu.be/18ZRJ0D6zPE

Is she going to commit to being the next Ann Coulter? Is she going to surprise us, go all in and name the Jew?
Is she, dare I say it, /ourgal/?

He's not really wrong though. Also he even said
>other races have lower cognitive abilities

>I honestly wish there was a place like Sup Forums but without the white nationalism. With the anime though.
literally anywhere else on Sup Forums

>get rid of the gay ideology but leave the really gay cartoons

>Upboated

fucking leafs

>I wish there was a place like Sup Forums but without the politics and instead just anime and blacked spamming

ftdgrfgtkuloi;jlihtgrsdthyiul;ojgygrdyiopljkgh

>If you`re going to be a bunch of Nazis then there`s gonna be black Nazis, Asian Nazis, Jewish Nazis

She is setting up to be an alt-right personality definitely. Whether she is jumping on for the shekels or is pure in her intentions remains to be seen.

look up mimetic desire

What would be left is cultural nationalism and anti-PC attitude and general edginess. It could still be pro-Trump, anti-marxist, pro-DEUS VULT, etc. And pro-anime.

They support Judaic ethno-nationalism but not White ethno-nationalism: (((who))) could be behind it I wonder?

A

Most WNs don't to depoert everyone who, mong. WN policy is:

(1): Halt all non-European immigration.

(2): Raise White birth rates.

Most White advocates are not ethno-state LARPers.

made my brain flex

>mimetic desire
interesting desu

look up rene girard

Fuck off you somalian nigger, shouldn't you be lying in a ditch with a swarm of flies tearing apart your scrawny corpse?

yeah that's where it brought me

There should be an official Sup Forums blacklist and these subversive kikes and somalishits over at (((Rebel Media))) put on it.

go to /r9k/

fpwp

Who alt-right asian nationalists aren't stupid?
WTF I love wescuck now

Whites can't abandon ethno-politics because no other races will which gives Whites a collective disadvantage and just leads --- as we see currently --- to them being taken advantage of; I understand that and I am not even White (I'm Hispanic).

What cuckservitves like you don't realize is that ethno-politics is like nuclear proliferation: if one group has it, it becomes necessary for you to obtain it not naively wish no one possessed nuclear weapons.

You cucks are a dying breed. The time for politics of identity-less politics of principle has passed.

Wait*

Found the newfag

How many times do we have to tell you niggers that Sup Forums isn't alt right. Reddit is alt right.

What about alt-right civic nationalists?
What about left-wing white nationalists?
What about women?

God this nigger is specific.

RARE
A
R
E

Nigger detectrd

That's because he's a dumb propaganda nigger

They are stupid. Intead of being strategic and clever, they act like albino niggers

>Leaf
>Nigger
>fuck white people
I'm all for free speech but maybe we should report non political threads

lol

fucking same KEK

I don't like white people
t. Mud cuck

They seem to have revealed themselves finally and are more openly pushing agendas. Even the coal burner qt3.14 Southern left. Wonder if their jew of a leader levant went full goyim on them

I don't call myself Alt Right or anything else. You know why? Because those are intellectual boxes with labels slapped on them by people who don't like the things they stick inside. It allows people to ignore you on the basis of labels because they think they already know what goes in the box. If you want other people to listen to your ideas don't put yourself in any box. It shuts down critical thinking. Also, look at that niggers nose jej.