Does anyone here support free trade but oppose free movement and open borders?

g'bye.

Me. Free trade makes stuff cheaper which I want. Open boarders and free movement brings brown "people" which I don't want

I support free movement and oppose free trade

debate me right wing faggots

moar

the whole of (east) asia?

I can't remember, one of the chicks is a famous Mexican chick on Instagram, but I have a Latina folder.
Yeah and that's why they're moving ahead and we're falling behind in all of this pro-Third World cuckery. Not hating on you guys though, good for you and staying clear of it all.

i want a latina folder

Only if the countries have the same labor and living standards.

This is the most autistic possible policy opinion

That destroys the entire purpose of free trade and comparative advantage.

h-hi g-girls want to play v-video games?

That's my point.

Gib Latina folder now and no one gets hurt!

I want to keep the thread on topic though, how about we make a free exchange, here's a pic, now talk about the topic.

free trade is only free when people follow the law, which includes border laws.

Yes.

Can you list some advanteages to closing the borders. I hardly doubt a simple yes is sufficient for our purposes.

Sigh...this, this is why we're full of shitskins, you have to realize that.

Free trade = everything cheap because corporations can pay 0.00002 cents to latin americans, soon they see no future in their country, all goes to shit, next thing you know they're riding the top of a train trying to get into the US to access our welfare system.

You need to provide economic incentives that will slowly uplift them into somewhat better situations, otherwise they'll just keep coming here and fucking everything up.

Fuck,Fuck,Fuck,Fuck

Just because I don't support open borders doesn't mean I support "closed" borders. I support regulated borders. We should control the inflow of people just as we control the inflow of goods.

Free trade doesn't mean you can import cocaine, ivory, or nuclear material. Neither should we allow unscrutinized individuals in the country.

Don't forget the asians.

Mexico was almost certainly shittier before American money was flowing into it, without that they'd be even poorer and have even more incentive to flee here.

Lmao, they're probably like 3 foot tall.

Objectively, why are poor countries poor? What is it about american culture that makes it so prosperous? And is this making us cucks in the long run?

>3 foot
Jesus Christ nigger, fix your fucking god damn grammar. It's fucking basic grammar Jesus fucking Christ!

Hello! Nationalist libertarian here. Trade should only be restricted against acts of aggression, such as dumping.

How does this work?
"You can move to America but you can't bring your stuff!"

This.
>you have to compete with a $50/month Chinaman, if you can't you're just a loser lol
>btw you can't move to China or work for less than $7.45 an hour

We have a high-IQ European population bred for work ethic that 75 years ago won a war that left the rest of the world in ashes and invested in the ruins.

It will make us relative cucks if we don't win another world war soon.

Yeah.

Mostly everyone

> Objectively, why are poor countries poor?
Low IQ, low human capital, low social trust, or being ruled by another entity or country with those traits, all of which leads to low-quality and poorly functioning social institutions and economies, bloated bureacracy, high crime, etc.
> What is it about american culture that makes it so prosperous?
Same as any other independently non-resource-based wealthy country, high average IQ and high average human capital with high social trust, or being ruled by another entity or country with those traits, which means it's developed well functioning institutions which enables a relatively free economy which prospers, although those first 3 are changing relatively rapidly over time which will negatively affect the latter 2 and hurt the country.

>bred for work ethic
I suppose this is kinda true. Bred for civility and work ethic i would say. Cuckoldry seems to have followed naturally however as the civility induces us to accept the will of the loudest woman in the room.

That's because Chinese people are doing shitty low-skill jobs/labor in a horrible unprotected environment which you shouldn't be doing in a developed rich country with capital invested in institutions. Instead you should use those institutions to develop higher skills and get a job using those which isn't available in the countries with cheap manufacturing labor since their high-level institutions aren't as developed.

Sooo, Obama was right?

We had cultural memes protecting us from loud women that were broken by Soviet memetic weaponry. Our genes haven't caught up, probably shouldn't catch up.

>you shouldn't be doing the job you can do because it's too nice over here
>instead learn a trade you may lack the IQ or temperament for and hope some third world country doesn't figure out how to train code monkeys sahib

In many instances, not all, yes, TPP would probably have been a good thing overall.

>you shouldn't be doing the job you can do because it's too nice over here
Never said that, what I said was
> You shouldn't be doing a job you can do which you can't possibly compete with others who are doing the same/similar job

I've been thinking about prosperity for a while, and whether it was really worth it after all. I mean, having fast cars and light speed communications across the world is great and all, but has it been conducive to MORE happiness in the long run. For sure, we live longer lives, but are those extra years worth it? Is civilization, the kind we have today, worth it all? I mean, sitting in a comfy seat is nice and fun, but would i be better off rampaging through Jerusalem, or Tenochtitlan even, and marauding the towns and raping the womyns? Living twenty years- would that be so terrible if those twenty years weren't so monotonous as they have been these past twenty? What i am asking the answer for is whether civilization is worth the price of the monotony of our daily lives. But, i guess the grass isn't really ever greener on the other side now, is it. Also, post moar qts user.

Semetic post, my dude.

> Doing tons of manufacturing and low-skill jobs at a financial loss while incurring the opportunity cost of not teching-up and gaining schooling and increased skills for the average workforce who would be doing these jobs previously is conducive to running your nation healthily
Being logical isn't isomorphic to being Jewish.

Everyone who studied these issues properly.

>implying we didn't tech up and manufacture at the same time after we burned half the planet down
>implying China isn't trying to tech up and school their factory girls to compete with us
>implying near-term financial gains make up for the loss of our manufacturing sector to the Communist Party

nah free trade sucks too those fucking Bangladeshi toddlers produce our clothes more cheaply than the cost of the fucking materials to do so what the fuck

I don't wish I made a living stitching t shirts but it's just an example

If both countries are pay relatively equal wages and have equal standards of living free trade would be fine. Like between Western Europe and the US, or Canada. The problem is (((they))) always want free trade with 3rd world shit holes that they can exploit for cheap labor.

Yes, open borders is moronic. It is a literal problem for genocide (not just white, it is a potential problem for cultural genocide and sometimes ethnic genocide)

bi-lateral trade
free entry-exit for non-suspected citizens
reasonable limitations on immigration

Yeah, why ?

That is literally an impossibility for a sustainable economy.

None of what you're saying really argues against free trade per se, it's more a reflection of how superior China's authoritarian quasi-Fascist technocratic model is at generating said capital and economic growth quickly compared to our more liberal and cucky model since we have ethical qualms and don't take practical or collectivist measures to improve things, and some we could would be shot down for racism and other stupid petty bullshit like trying to make school more efficient by breaking it into different groups based on tested skill levels.

>you shouldn't compete with chinamen because they're doing jobs in horrible situations
>we're also not growing as fast because we have ethical qualms

Because it seems a lot of people in general have a hard time separating the two, you're either pro-free-trade and pro-open borders or opposed to both, and I've noticed a similar sentiment among some people on here. It's good to see there are people who have the same thought on the matter I do though.

>Not posting your qt folder
I'm disappointing in you user.

Sorry bro

>TPP would probably have been a good thing overall
Get the fuck out of here. TPP is fucking NAFTA 2.0

The key to a successful economy is a balance in industry. We need manufacturing plants, farms and other blue collar work here just as much as we need white collar and tech work as well. We need a good balance in order to be a self sustaining economy.

Free trade is one thing within a country, something like NAFTA or TPP which exports manufacturing and farming is another. If we get all of our goods that we need to survive from other countries we become dependent on them. That's fucking moronic. You want a NAFTA or TPP then make sure we keep jobs here as well so we can't become dependent on others and prices don't go up.

You also have to worry about the safety of trading lanes and such. Right now the south China sea invasion by China is putting one of the most important trading lanes in the world in danger of being under control of the Chinese. $6 trillion worth of goods go through there. They get control and they can cause embargo's, blockades etc. And fuck economies up.

None of this shit is simple

Seems like a no brainer to me, there's no rational connection to be made between allowing mass immigration & trade across boarders, I don't get why this is such an issue with the Brexit process, Europe says, you only get free trade if you also allow mass third world islamic immigration, seems stupid.

moar pls ;_;
I have no fucking clue why, but hispanic chicks are suddenly getting me hard. I am usually not attracted to them.

Well what we should be doing is using virtually all of the increased tax revenues brought about via increased trade efficiency from these agreements to build and fund universities, trade schools, infrastructure, etc. in blue-collar communities particularly affected by these trade agreements so that they can skill up and continue to produce in an upward-moving economy. Not only that but you're ignoring the geopolitical aspects of the TPP, which were as big if not likely bigger than any of the domestic economic concerns.

> You also have to worry about the safety of trading lanes and such. Right now the south China sea invasion by China is putting one of the most important trading lanes in the world in danger of being under control of the Chinese. $6 trillion worth of goods go through there. They get control and they can cause embargo's, blockades etc. And fuck economies up.
It's convenient that you mention this, since perhaps the single largest goal/purpose of TPP was to contain Chinese regional economic and military power projection contained strictly within its own limited sphere but now with it gone the doors have been possibly blown off for it to explode onto the world stage as a direct competitor to the US.

>if you also allow mass third world islamic immigration, seems stupid.
Well, should we take the banks into this equation? There is some truth to the claim that banks need debtors-people to amass more debt as the current populace has exhausted most of the loans they were (((qualified))) for. I don't know, could just be a meme.

I like to shop wherever I want but I don't like the shop telling me that their staff now have to live in my house.

>Well what we should be doing is using virtually all of the increased tax revenues brought about via increased trade efficiency from these agreements to build and fund universities, trade schools, infrastructure, etc. in blue-collar communities particularly affected by these trade agreements so that they can skill up and continue to produce in an upward-moving economy.
You're describing a level of government involvement in communities where that just isn't going to happen. Those trade schools will get founded when there's demand but there won't be demand if we have all the trades we need overseas. Politicians that try to get Revitalize Tennessee projects going will get primaried by the right for not trusting the market and hated by the left for taking money away from dem programs.

Not in Britain's case, many of their migrants are Muslims and they end up having their own weird Islamic banking shit that isn't really related to the rest of established world banking/finance companies in terms of business connections.

Closed borders I dont support people should be able to travel the world like they have before but fucking check in first.

Free trade is good unless other countries take advantage of it and use it for their own personal gain. Like dumping counterfeit goods in other countries markets. It has to be regulated and fair for all.

regarding Muslims, i've heard claims that the Muslims Brotherhood lobbies and influences Western politicians through petro-currency, hence, the wave of Muslim migrants. And when you hear of Wahhabism being promoted in a large percentage of mosques, which is the official religion of the Saudis, you are not surprised at all really. Saudis are known to fund mosques all over the West. And our politicians allow it. Why? Well, what are some of the most corrupting forces out there? Money of course. And the Muslims, with the auspices of the Saudis, seem to take advantage of this by ensnaring our elected officials (i balk at calling them leaders). Mixed with a dose of 'liberalism/multi-culti', i see no better explanation.

>Free trade is good unless other countries take advantage of it
wat? Do you realize how dumb this sounds like?

> It has to be regulated and fair for all.
>free trade has to be regulated

Ah, now i know you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about

STOP POSTING NON-HISPANIC WOMEN YOU NIGGER!

Yes, because paying interest on a loan is un islamic, but muslim lenders find tricks around it so they end up getting paid interest anyway, just by a different name, shhh, don't tell Allah

Pretty much yes.

But free trade should not include free propriety.

Different nations should be able to trade goods fairly freely but not buy up land or well established businesses in other countries.

Nope. I support minimally restricted trade, open borders, and restricted movement.

This type of post is why I'm still coming here after all those years

Or if you continue to allow your genetic potential for intelligence to drop dues to open borders and the influx of muds

That's totally true though, that's what the whole purpose of something like the WTO is, you need to work out trade disputes between countries. We'd honestly be way better off creating possibly something new that worked similarly but aimed to establish level playing grounds and equal bilateral conditions among agreeing countries.

True, Saudis fund the mosques which push Wahhabism, and they exploit the diversity is good PC mindset of the politicians to further their own agenda & creeping sharia law, criticism of islamic ideology is considered a hate crime now cos muh Islamophobia, it's all so tedious, this isn't the middle east, we shouldn't pander to their never ending demands.

> Open Borders
> Restricted Movement
??

They lack the lascivious appeal of latina women though. I love white women, but i just have a fetish now i suppose.

The borders would be open, but people would not have the capacity to move very far from their homes towns

hometowns*

So you would just create de facto borders within your country and have them be closed anyway? What? What's the logic or point in any of that? Is this just quality Aussie shitposting?

hahaha. Fucking aussie shitpost

Too bad.

Your kids will suffer for it.

Maybe try Polish chicks.

>free trade
>destroying your nation's economy

Good debate. kek

I support free trade with good deals and open borders for Europeans and Asians only.

True. I'll land me a Spanish babe. That's the closest thing to a spic babe.