How many layers of irony are your actual political convictions buried under?

How many layers of irony are your actual political convictions buried under?

Other urls found in this thread:

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like levels of deceit. I don't think I've revealed my power level to anyone.

Does that include the internet?

14 layers of irony

No just real life people.

I actually just act like I'm not interested in politics most of the time.

>9000 sarcasms

What are your actual politics?

about one or two, the big redpill I keep to myself but I slip some small pills here and there
we have to do our part, but we also need to avoid scaring people away from our views, which is what the full redpill would do to a normie

What kind of redpills do you drop?

I would say American Nationalist. I am extremely pro capitalism and national integrity.

I'm a theist Christian and I think we are in an absolute moral decay. I think that nihilism has wrecked our society. I believe Julius Evola is correct in thinking that we are in the collapse of western civilization.

Also I'm kind of a massive racist. I think that intelligence is a genetic predisposition.

>pro capitalism and national integrity

How do you reconcile these?

>intelligence is a genetic predisposition

What links this to race?

Irony is one of dozens of mechanisms that I use to veil my disgust with the inability of humans to organize themselves in the most just manner conceivable, which is my default political position.

I'm not anti regulation.

Capitalism must be regulated intentionally to benefit it's nation.

>What links this to race?

Genetics = race. Africans share the same genetic makeup as other africans. So on and so forth.

literally me

>always act like I'm above all politics at work
>"I have too many problems to worry about stuff I can't control"
>despise race-mixing when I see it in public

Justice requires both equality and fairness, correct?

Why is race tied to genetics, specifically the genetic factors for intelligence?

Maybe one, when I talk to my elders.

But usually none, I'm deadpan serious, you guys are monsters.

mostly small hints

pointing out media bias when I see it
telling women that being a stay at home mom is in their best interest (you'd be surprised how many women agree with this)
pointing out the dangers and the inefficiency of big left wing governments
pointing out that SJWs care about feeling self righteous and morally superior, not about the minorities

stuff like that, redpill, but not too far

>I'm a theist Christian

The fuck is that?

I'm pretty open about being anti-gibs, anti-refugee and anti-chinese invasion, despite being of chinese descent.

Of course Sup Forums knows that because we all agree asians give less of a fuck about correctness than other minorities.

It depends on whom I'm discussing it with.

On Sup Forums, 0.

Which guys are monsters?

What media bias do you see?
What do you define as a big left wing government?

Simple.

Racial characteristics are passed down. Black people have black children. Similar facial structure etc. I don't think anyone denies race is a genetic property.

Why should we think intelligence is tied to race or genetics though?

Clearly physical properties can be transferred genetically. Mothers with blue eyes have blue eyed children, tall people have tall children... You get the idea.

The brain is a physical object. The physical properties of the brain can be transferred to offspring. I think that races with less frontal brain area are somewhat less intellectually sophisticated, and I think that this is a trait that is passed down genetically.

I don't have any particular hatred for other races, I just think they aren't as well equipped biologically.

Faggot. Lurk moar.

It's a redundant statement but I getting at that from a philisophical standpoint I am a theist and as a practice of personal faith I am a Christian.

Zero but if niggers IRL get too uppity about my beliefs I can easily backpedle with a "I just didnt want Hillary to delete the country" type line

Well as long as you're not a protestant.

Are you aware that most characteristics that you define as racial such as black or white can be bred entirely from individuals who are the other? You can produce a black from entirely white stock, and a white from entirely black stock over a handful of generations. The phenotypical markers that are used to categorize race are arbitrary.

Why do you assume that they correlate perfectly with the markers for intelligence?

You are like a little baby.

Watch this

>SUCCCC

>You can produce a black from entirely white stock, and a white from entirely black stock over a handful of generations

I don't understand how this counters my point. I would expect their intelligence to fluctuate relative to their racial mixture in this case.

>Why do you assume that they correlate perfectly

I don't. There are many highly intelligent people of color. It is just a general trend. I can expect the average joe black man on the street to be (on average) somewhat less intelligent.

>What media bias do you see?
the last one I saw was TV5 pushing for Macron in a subtle way (French TV channel we get in Quebec) I noticed that they only spoke positively of him, there was one small negative bit near the end that was quickly turned around as they said it was "proven false" by a third party, and then it was back to painting him in a positive light again. I pointed that out to those around me, along with the fact that being a Rothschild banker made him a perfect globalist puppet

>What do you define as a big left wing government?
here in Cucknada it's Trudeau's liberals, a government that plays on the fear and insecurities of it's people to gain in power and size with Robin Hood like promises (we'll take from the rich and give to the poor!!)

Liberals girls think im very knowledgeable when it come to topics in the Mideast and for what needs to be done

>I would expect their intelligence to fluctuate relative to their racial mixture in this case

It would not fluctuate at all. The underlying genetic factors would remain the same, the only ones that would change would be those associate with the black or white phenotype used to associate race.

It could easily look like this.

>P-generation: White phenotype, genetic factor for high intelligence
>Nth F generation: Black phenotype, genetic factor for high intelligence

Do you get it?

Similarly, if you are a plantation owner...

>P-generation: Black phenotype, genetic factor for high intelligence
>Nth F generation: Black phenotype, genetic factor for low intelligence

The two breed entirely separately.

I roleplay as a trump supporter here and I pretend to be retarded and call everyone who disagrees with me a shareblue shill. In reality I make fun of him like everyone else with an IQ over 90

>why is race attributed to genetics

Because genes govern the traits (or lack of) that contribute to the identities of specific haplogroups (the actual "races", not kindergarten tier color classification)

Are you aware that haplogroups don't trace along ethnic identity? Cherokee and various other native american groups ping as Iberian or Middle Eastern in genetic tests.

Shill or newfag or b9, you're fucking tiresome m88.
4pol has become too big for it's own good. (((You)))'re here too often.
For you FOB's from the election, go find nationalist media like murdoch murdoch, TRS, daily stormer, AmRen, etc.
Read der fürher, julius evola, and markus willinger.
Know who owns your media.
Become who you are.

Yes, I'm also aware of how spotty your Intel on genetics is, and wonder if you think you're fooling anyone. I didn't even reply to your post with the right wording for your reply to be valid. Shills can't even Trojan horse correctly.

>Yes, I'm aware that my argument was fallacious
>spotty Intel because I capitalize Intel

It has always been interesting to me how you and the other ID only jump into this thread to argue about genetics with images containing pre-written cherry picked arguments from specious sources on tap. Your response time is getting slower and you don't blend in as well as you think you do.

>your response time is getting longer

I've sent two replies. You can't call someone a shill if you're too special needs to understand post IDs. In any case, educating you is charity, not a priority, and you aren't even a fun retard to educate. You're lucky you're being interacted with even.

But here's what'll happen if I continue to reply to you in earnest: You'll cherry pick and cherry pick until you have no ground to stand on, then you'll just swap VMs or pretend to be retarded

Nope. But I love how you switch tactics when your first set don't work. Did they teach you that at stormcamp?

No they just gave me some boots and go pills at storm camp. Place is a real mess. You'd like it.

I use to only post here because I leaned right and liked to shit post. Now I don't know where the memes end and the truth begins.

The ironic thing is that in the next decade a large portion of your membership is going to pivot to other extreme political ideologies. I'm probably going to be using some of you as canon fodder down the line.

Are we going to start shilling under several layers of irony too?

>t.autistic child

I'm outwardly interested in politics, and will talk about Syria for days, but I promote myself as a pro-environment, pro-life moderate who is dissatisfied with the current state of whatever the current state of things happens to be at the moment.

But in my heart I want to gas the kikes race war now.

Ahhh stormcamp that was a good week

But was it as cool as space camp?

only about 4

Choose:

>equal opportunity
>equal outcome
>both

God damn.

i have no political convictions. i just want to do whatever i want all the time.

>You can produce a black from entirely white stock
yes, often negroes give birth to japanese babies

happens all the time

just like border collies birht alsations more often thatn not

you are clearly not retarded

You mean

>Fair
>Equitable
>Just

>It would not fluctuate at all.
gonna need a better bate than that

Skin pigmentation is related to six gene pairs. Intelligence has no correlation to those genes.

I actively change my opinions when it suits me

For instance if I was poor I would support communism

If I was rich tho I would support capitalism

It varies with me alot and therefore I don't really have a solid political base because of it

I have to bed soon

intelligence does correlate to skins colour, but there are many many more differences than skin colour between the races

ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/33/1/107.full
Background Evidence exists that normal gestational length varies with ethnicity. This UK-based study compares gestational length amongst a cohort of white European, Black and Asian women.
Methods The cohort comprised 122 415 nulliparous women with singleton live fetuses at the time of spontaneous labour, giving birth in the former North West Thames Health Region, London, UK.
Results The median gestational age at delivery was 39 weeks in Blacks and Asians and 40 weeks in white Europeans

what is more fundamental than gestation period?

blacks are born earlier, firt tooth, leanr to walk and talk earlier, puberty earlier. they grow up faster, but never reach the same level once mature

they also have a shorter avg natural lifespan

1488 layers

>if I was poor I would support communism
including the mas murder of your own people by the tens of millions?

what an idiot you are

has communism ever been tried without millons of murders?

just 2 or 3 right now my dude

I didn't say correlate. Rather I did, I shouldn't have.

Causation. The genes that CAUSE skin pigmentation do not CAUSE intelligence to be influenced. It's just that with all of the colonial breeding programs and social stratification there are large populations in which the two correlate.

ay lmao

wiki: The Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study for a massive redpill

kek

I've lost track. Deep down I'm just tired and nihilistic.

Take the honesty-pill Sup Forums.

>with all of the colonial breeding programs and social stratification there are large populations in which the two correlate
nigger, you serous?

what about average gestation length? does that correlate with race as in my study?

People die all the time, it's not a big deal really

>one post by this ID
>and that pic is from a /k/ thread I was in earlier tonight listing military horror films
>it turns out the book "The Descent" is based on is nothing like the movie and is actually pretty neat

The final redpill is the ressurection of the HRE and the estates of the ancien regimes.

I just spout a bunch of contradictory illogical crap sarcastically

I'm right there with you

Someone must've read a book by a certain Frenchman...