INDIA HAPPENING THREAD

INDIA HAPPENING THREAD.

BHARATIYA JANATA PARTY (anti-muslim) IS DOMINATING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_L8HS4NBBg
youtube.com/watch?v=f09b6o6N5F4
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ma7t9DmvI
youtube.com/watch?v=8H09Z43umCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So are they going to invade Pakistan anytime soon?

BJP hates Pakistan so they're the party most likely to.

I don't think they'd have the balls to, but either way the world would win if it happened.

wait are they having an election?

And risk all-out nuclear war? I think not.

Poo elections ?

Only local elections

GO POOS

Where can i livestream results?

POO IN LOO

STUFF BALLOT BOX WITH POO

>all out nuclear war

no

this would be a comfy contained nuclear exchange

asignment of shitting spaces in the parliamentary shitting floor.

High prestige shitting grounds.

GO POO

Can I get a Poo-free rundown on this?

How do Indians vote? Do they dig a hole for each candidate and the voter has to drop a turd in the candidates hole?

DEFECATE IN ELECTORATE

Weren't they already dominating? Modi is PM, after all

The party is already in power and Narendra Modi is already prime minister. This changes nothing.

>UP and Uttrakhand painted saffron
Har har Modi

>Punjabis voting in a Gandhi/Congress
>#neverforget84
KEKS

These are state elections.

>this changes nothing
Go back to sleep user.

it's like when you have a 52 seat republican senate
won't 65 be better?

>post yfw Modi chooses Yogi Adityanath as the CM

Actually this changes everything. the state elections of UP are important because it has the biggest number of MP's in India. It's like winning California. This will give the BJP aka modi a even bigger mandate to implement his shit.

Bumping real news in the midst of the nonsense.

Without Chinese aid, Pakistan has very little chance against India. Armored push through Lahore region takes Islamabad within three weeks.

It's going to be Amit Shah.

youtube.com/watch?v=7_L8HS4NBBg
>not wanting this guy for the keks
Amit Shah should play a bigger role in the national politics.

MAKE INDIA GREAT AGAIN

Hope Kek turns Pakistan into a parking lot for tanks

Booo! More WA election threads!

This guy runs a literal militia that targets uppity Mudslimes. Is it even possible to be more based?

i genuinely love India

youtube.com/watch?v=f09b6o6N5F4
youtube.com/watch?v=n4ma7t9DmvI

Hindu Sena Conducts Pooja For Donald Trump's Victory In US Presidential Elections
youtube.com/watch?v=8H09Z43umCc

I Wish my Country would be so based like India and Gana

>This guy runs a literal militia that targets uppity Mudslimes.
Exactly what's needed against these Deobandi scum.

Atleast you guys have bunda Satan.

Checked

Good point, we need the Pakis dead sooner.

The day of the loo is upon us

cunt!

Good, Fuck sand-niggers.

havent indians always hated muslims though? Pretty sure they have had many wars with them already

Indian parliament in session.

>Originality 10/10
How do I land a Finnish beauty like this?

The phone call which saved UP.

The Poo in the Loo party is going to win.

Is there a party that doesn't support public defecation?

NUKE PAKISTAN

WHICH PARTY IS THE PRO-TOILET PARTY?

India has some crazy voter turnout rates. The Indian government takes a lot of care to make sure there are polling places even for the remotest of villages that don't even have a street to designate. All paper ballots too.

finally. i wanna see some wars

Ok seriously why hasnt India already declare war on Pakistan?

>indian politicians have fairly light skin

makes you think

they both have nuclear weapons

M.A.D

It's a just a state election. This cuck is getting excited for no reason. BJP is already in power at the federal level and a lot of mudslimes have been killed in hate crimes since it got elected in 2014.

Daily reminder
Modi orchestrated state wide genocide of muslims 2002 in his gujarat state.
He banned conversion and christian missionaries in gujarat
Modi ruled gujarat for 10 years and gujarat is the most developed state, it is the cleanest state with 0% open defecation
Modi is our only hope for right wing revival and he will save us from dirty muslims and low castes.
Also, modi and putin are friends.

Because they will nuke them back. Same reason why nobody is nuking North Korea.

Nukes + you fucking americans supported Pakistan for the last few decades. You're the reason why Pakistan still exists, fuck you.

>All paper ballots too.
False. We adopted electronic voting some time back.

Because America has been supporting them since decades.

We have a few light eyed politician qts too

Americunts supported Pakistan. But now that China supports Pakistan and Trump is anti-China and pro-India, there is hope. WW3 when?

Can a Loo inform me how many pickups this represents from before the election?

BJP's performance in the state of UP -
2012: 47 seats
2017: 308 seats

Who cares?

>2012: 47 seats
>2017: 308 seats

Just how bad did the other parties in UP cock up for a party with barely 10% of the seats to get a supermajority in 5 years?

nice, we'll work with the street shitters to rid the world of muslims once and for all, i mean theres 1.3 billion indians and 1.6 billion muslims, i think we can win this

you will care when India is the dominant superpooer in 2030 you son of bitch bastard

They are better alternative than any other party in UP
Congress is dead
SP didn't do anything for 5 years except build a highway or 2
BSP will corrupt even more

Are his earlobes fucked around with or is that natch?

I can't wait for India to launch nuclear tipped poo missiles to cover Pakistan in literal nuclear waste

>the state of neo-Sup Forums
baka. Go make another "Is ______ redpilled?" thread.

The big party, SP, had a major split. They did reconcile but were too late. The other major party (Congress) has been continously btfo by BJP ever since they (BJP) have Modi as their face. Another party (BSP) tried to play to communal politics and got btfo too.
tl,dr: Modi juggernaut is streamrolling everyone.

It's an earing.

>i mean theres 1.3 billion indians
15% of which are Muslims.

For the uninformed anons, UP elections are supposed to be the most significant state elections because it offers the most number of MP (members of parliament). Also, it is the most populous state in India, if it were to be a seperate country, it would be the 5th largest country in the world. Not to mention there are tons of dalits and muslim niggers here. Modi understood how important this election was and him and his right hand man Amit Shah, who has proved to be a political genius, busted their asses campaigning here. BJP did not have a CM (Chief Minister) candidate announced for the elections unlike other parties and instead decided to fight using Modi's popularity as foundation.

To the anons asking if this the poo in the loo party, Modi was the CM of Gujarat state for 12 years and that state is the most developed state ij India with almost no public defecation problem. Some of their cities look like they're not even Indian kek.

But muh moderate religion of peace.

for now

Kek

Tyranny of the majority in action

Don't Hindus hate Muslims?

Of course they do. Its why the pakis split off in the first place, to make their own state where they could live.
They've spent the last 1200 years squabbling with and killing eachother on a scale that makes the crusades, reconquest, and ottoman incursions look like a funny joke.

based Modi

>tyranny
Fuck off Junaid

>Divide and Rule.
India and Pakistan
>Buy My weapons with half your GDP,

>Mogambo Is Pleased.

Why does india and pakistan hate each other? what geopoloitical goals are at odds with each other can some one tell me please?

Religion and ethnicity

>religion
Almost the same number of Muslims in India

>ethnicity
We're basically the same people.
>inb4 we wuz perso-arabic and shit

Kek bless the poo in loos

Let the nukes rain down on pakistan

It was, Satan.

Yea pretty much this:
If they are that anti-muslim they will risk an exchange of nukes if the Paki's piss them off enough, the only problem is that it would prompt yet another Refugee crisis in Europe which Mother Merkle would welcome with open arms further turning Germany into New-Arabia

muslims can be indians too. pakistanis are ethnically indian too, just mixed with iranians