>spend less time hating minorities for no reason
>spend less time hating muslims for no reason
>start living my life
>start lifting
>start reading feminist and post modern literature
>start coding
>stop worrying about "left vs right"
>become more empathetic person
>get job at it firm (not big but it's better than my old job)
>genuinely happy

It's not too late, pol, you can change at any time. Drop the memes. If I can do it, and go from 14/88 fashy alt right muslim hating guy to a loving, caring, on the path towards self fullfilment, you can do it too.

othern than spend less time on pol, spend more time with friends and start lifting throw it in the garbage

Why do you equate being a liberal with being a good person or being happy?

I code (and have for years) and have a great job and lift. Why should I be a marxist?

saged

>>spend more time on reddit

But why is that important?

Why is that #3?

>lifting in a society that prosecutes you for violence
retard

>start reading feminist and post modern literature

Can't you take charge of your life without indoctrinating yourself with the other side of the identity politics coin? Why is it always black and white with you faggots? The world isn't divided between hardcore SJWs and stormfaggots. They're both loud, stupid minorities.

bait

All my friends who lift are leftists.

Lifting has always been a virtue for self fulfillment. We discuss this a lot in our philosophical circles. The left has always advocated for self fulfillment. I don't know where you read that.

HUE HUE IF U ARE NOT STORMKUK U ARE A SJW PRETENDING TO B NORMAL PERSON

Just go and post that stupid MSpaint picture with the hipster already, moron.

I only STARTED living and lifting after Sup Forums redpilled me.

Back to plebbit, shlomo

not you, you responded to bait. This is a bait thread. There's no going back after redpill.

This

It may be a bait thread but a lot of people do think like OP here on Sup Forums. There is a lot of tumblr on Sup Forums to the point that whether it's bait or not is irrelevant.

I wonder who could be behind this post

faggot

sage

>spend more time or reddit

>friends
You need to stop using 'tfw too intelligent' memes.

He's baiting, but if he didn't include that line, his post would be reasonable. No on here actually enjoys being redpilled.

Hear, hear.
Looking to get into politics and am currently getting a degree in (((law))) as well as having stopped eating filth and started working out.

So you went from a free thinking individual, to a robot that has to follow others in life just to make people happy?
That's pathetic.
We don't care about making having a fun time if it makes others happy. What you are doing is just a placebo affect. The jews want you to start lifting, reading, getting a job (obviously), and make friends. It's so you, like you are doing now, can spread your enlightenment about how happy you are. It you're being controlled. You are a disease. We aren't buying it. Everyone is doing it because they see others doing it and want the same happiness, but this is only benefiting the jews. You are giving them your money by doing all this.
We see this, and we aren't going to fall for this. We're free thinking individuals who will not submit ourselves to slavery.

Good Job OP
Believe that they'll get there one day

duplicates; sageru

Does your dad know you're gay?

>socially constructed turf wars
>socially constructed

>spend more time on reddit

> its da joos
Fuck Sup Forums, why are you so retarded. I've been here longer than I should, and I'm starting to believe that some of you unironically believe that over 12 million people, all having different political stances, have a master plan to eradicate the white race to rule over the lesser races.

chinese hate everything they are coming user. They especially hate freedom of speech.

For some of them it's too late.

>Spend More time on Sup Forums
>Spend less time partying
>Work out more
>Study hard
>Learn how to fire guns
>Change major to EE
>Study hard
>Find conservative, white girlfriend
>Don't make excuses for the 12% of the population that commits the majority of crimes
>Get interested in the economy and spend responsibly
>Have a future

>Postmodernism

Your brain isn't functioning properly

move to africa and help those poor disadvantaged people or go to sweden and volunteer at a refugee center then. I bet you'll have the time of your life