Black pill thread

ITT drop black pills.

What is a black pill? It's like a red pill but so harsh that nobody wants to recognize it's true, a pill that nobody can swallow.

>the western world is doomed no matter what
>it's not the kikes fault but westerners own arrogance and stupidity and also capitalism and liberalism
>humanity and Earth are irrelevant in this vast universe, let alone your own life, it's completely irrelevant and a flash that ends quickly
>"God" or whatever actually higher force doesn't care about nor hears you, you are to it what atoms and bacteria are to you
>the "elites" have no actual goal, their ways became the goal on themselves
>nations and peoples come and go all the time since the origins, the West will disappear someday
>you genuinely wasted really valuable time browsing Sup Forums

Let's continue, gentlemen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QnVQUSSUQH4
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4
youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc
youtube.com/watch?v=8wGUvBELwRU
youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humber_Bridge#Bridge_statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The jews aren't evil anymore than a virus or a storm is evil

Jews GENUINELY think they're doing what's right for the world

OP is, and always will be a faggot

TPTB are most likely aliens or at least at a power level high enough that our attempts to overthrow or stump them are ridiculous

Free will is a myth (although this may be comforting)

Your contribution to society is minimal since all we're doing at this point is taking jobs from other equally qualified people

No matter how far you make it your enjoyment from life will just never be that great senpai - look at the washed out celebs and pedophile politicians. All that success can't buy much in the way of long lasting dopamine

Last one is completely contradictory to the black pill. Time is not valuabe and cannot be wasted. Nice try Chaim.

what you call a "black pill" is just Sup Forums-branded nihilism.

Europe has been in terminal decline long before the world wars.

>wasted really valuable time
>humanity and Earth are irrelevant in this vast universe, let alone your own life, it's completely irrelevant and a flash that ends quickly

Your ideology is internally inconsistent

What's this faggotry?

idk i take it as a "say it, get it off your chest right now!" thread Sup Forums version

>free will is a myth
Deep desu. But true also.

>what is a bit of sarcasm

>it's not the kikes fault

>Islam is the only thing that can save the West from extinction
>the "Singularity" will never happen; Moore's law is already plateauing
>oil will run out, we have no plan for it, and we'll all likely go back to the lifestyle of medeival Europe at best, pre-civilization hunter-gatherers at worst
>all women care about are looks, money, and status, with a huge emphasis on looks (face, height, frame)
>women are MORE visual than men in their attraction
>white women actually like niggers
>Sub-Saharan African males have experienced more male-to-male competition for females over evolutionary time
>when they come in contact with other races, women in other races mate with them, not because of Jewish manipulation, but by the same function of normal female-to-male attraction employed toward men in their own race

>it's not the kikes fault but westerners own arrogance and stupidity and also capitalism and liberalism

It's really a good healthy mix of all four actually.

Take the cyanide pill, faggot.

Kikes are a consecuence rather than a cause imo.

>>oil will run out, we have no plan for it, and we'll all likely go back to the lifestyle of medeival Europe at best, pre-civilization hunter-gatherers at worst

lol this this this. I find it baffling that whenever I bring this up even smart people try to spout bullshit like that solar power or some shit will save us by then. They usually get stumped when I ask them how we're going to replace almost every single vehicle we have in the next 20-30 years before the shortages hit

I only disagree with the God part, You have been deceived. There's a lot more to this existence than you think. The Earth is Flat as well,
Holocaust is a lie.
I'm too lazy to tell you but maybe listen to this before bed, This guy is great. Probably the best non controlled opposition we got right now.

The black pill not the cuck pill

youtu.be/QnVQUSSUQH4
Forgot link durp

>God doesnt hear you
Do you have proof? Otherwise this is bullshit. Also check 'em

> No matter what ethnic group controls the world, there will always be a majority enslaved by a minority
> you only believe in your ethnicity because another ethnicity was purged
> your daughter WILL swallow black semen especially if you tell her not to

>Aleksandr Dugin: the post
Horrorshow, cumrag

Flat earth and Holocaust denial are pseudo-redpills inserted by elites to keep conspiracy-minded people from being taken seriously by the public.

Bullshit. If that's true they why aren't they welcoming refugees into Israel and advocating for multiculturalism and all the other pozzed shit they push on the goyim in their land?

> your daughter WILL swallow black semen especially if you tell her not to
Exactly. The more you make a taboo out of it the more your kids will like to try it.

You can only teach her well and explain why it is bad instead of blindly forbiding it. Then hope she doesn't do it.

No, what it really is is people being afraid of the possibility that they have been lied to since they were children. Go google "pictures of earth from space" right now and tell me if you can get different pictures that display the Earth In a similar manner. You can't, because they put it in your face. It's all right there, people just don't want to step out of their comfort zones and investigate. Which also leads to suspicions of the theory being a plant. And the Holocaust is relatively easy to debunk. Just go take a trip to Europe and take a look for yourself. There was NO extermination plan nor was there any intention for mass genocide.

akchually

>its because white people are empathetic

Hey guess what...you're a nigger

The unabomber was right about everything and although our efforts are noble, they are futile and only serve to delay.

As technology increases our freedom decreases and there is no reversing this, and there is no LASTING compromise.

>you genuinely wasted really valuable time browsing Sup Forums

They both can't be true.

Because Jews are not a single entity.

that's me

>claims to be spouting black pill "truths"
>contradicts himself
>lol its just sarcasm
Here's a black pill, argentinians are not white and will never be white

>there are people on this board who genuinely believe in the LARPing and edgy infographics and shitty documentaries shared here

Peak oil demand will be reached before peak oil supply.

Unless we kill all the blacks

Consciousness and the ephemeral thing we conscience is an evolutionary mistake that will keep us from ever being anxiety free or a successful species. Knowing the decay of our body towards the end of our lives, experiencing it and being aware that not only will we die, but everything we love, hold dear or believe in will fade with the illusory progression of time is beyond our capacity to deal with. It will plague us till we are no more. That most of what we do is not motivated by the normal memes but by spite, which cannot be logically equated into evolutionary science , is another cherry on top of a dreary and rapidly melting sundae of dasein.

Bump

Nice backpedaling, kike

Stirner was unironically right about everything.

One blackpill Sup Forums will refuse to swallow is realizing that the demographic decline of whites in Europe and the US is irreversible and that whites will be relegated to a small minority group in the future much like Native Americans are now. Trump can't save whites. Brexit can't save whites. Putin can't save whites. The white birthrate is just too low, the immigration rate and non-white birth rate is just too high.

The final blackpill is realizing that the world will continue on without whites being a common race and that nobody will miss them.

To lie down and quit because life is difficult, a struggle, and overall very stressful is very defeatist and overall will lead to the rapid destruction of what we value. Rather than saying we can do nothing, do anything to achieve victory in that we can see Western society spread to all of the globe, just as it has survived for hundreds of years. The blackpill only will be fulfilled when Westerners decide for it to be true

>black pilled
>wasting time on sarcasm
How nonwhite of you friend

Black pill is for nihilistic faggots
Take the Iron Pill

Nighair what? I've been high enough in the atmosphere in a jet to see the curvature of the earth with my own eyes. And even if you respond to that by screaming I'm part of the consipiracy like some autismo then how, If the earth was flat, would planes be able to fly around the world in one trip. If that's not good enough, how do you fucking explain the tens of millions of nasa workers, mathmaticians, rocket scientists, and astronomers all agreeing that a round earth is mathematically and empiracally provable?

Come on dude, PLEASE admit you're a troll. I just don't even know with you flat-earthers anymore. I love me a crazy conspiracy, but that one is just childish unless the conspiracy is really that y'all are some semi-organized trolls.

>we are an alien experiment observed by ETs on a continual basis
>ETs utilize stress to induce evolution
>stress is systemically induced through via the monetary system aka "usury"
>the Rothschild cabal communicates with the ETs for intelligence on how to keep the racket in place despite attempts to overthrow it
>we will never escape the (((cabal))) unless and until a greater power overcomes these overlords or we simply refuse to live in such a world out of protest
>literally doing what Jesus did

The final black pill.

Yockey was right

>Yockey felt that an alliance of the Right with the Left was a far-more desirable course.[citation needed] This proposed alliance is referred to as a Red-Brown Alliance (the color red representing the Far Left and the color brown representing the Far Right). Yockey felt that American universalism, democracy and consumer culture, which was by then spreading into western Europe and much of the rest of the world, as well as its alliance with Zionism, was far more corrosive and deadly to the true spirit of the West than was the Soviet Union.[citation needed] Yockey believed that the USSR had become genuinely anti-Zionist under Stalin, that in its authoritarianism it preserved something of the traditional European concept of hierarchy, and he felt it could more easily be adapted to a Rightist orientation over time than was possible in the egalitarian United States.[citation needed] He thus believed that true Rightists should aid the spread of Communism and Third World anti-colonial movements wherever possible, and he remained staunchly opposed to the government and culture of the United States, which he did not even consider to be truly Western in nature.

Not likely non-whites will be exterminated within our youth. Enough to make any thinking man a little sad

Good point

>The race of man has become incredibility weak due to his own choices throughout history and has become unable to police himself accordingly
>this is why dictatorships are initially unstoppable in the beginning before they become destroyed due to the vices of man

>What is a black pill? It's like a red pill but so harsh that nobody wants to recognize it's true, a pill that nobody can swallow.

Here's the ultimate black pill... But you probably won't bother to read it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-hfG-6OFA

youtube.com/watch?v=Wm-WI0sBou4

Says who? What makes you the almighty arbiter? Or you want to derail the thread for some reason?

>religion is important

>the world will continue on without whites being a common race and that nobody will miss them.

You left out the propositions connecting your final one to the rest. Without them it seems contradictory.

Since there is no absolute meaning to the universe or our lives, we are the ones who give the meaning. Therefore our actions become the only thing that matter, and so wasting time on Sup Forums becomes a possibility.

How the fuck are you going to post all this armchair nihilism like nothing matters, and then end on the
>you wasted your time here
note?

You don't see how one of those things is wrong? Either nothing matters, OR I am wasting my time here doing nothing.

Easy. Everyone here is going to die. Sometime, somewhere - everyone will die. Everyone here probably thinks that in the back of their mind, but they don't have a true sense of mortality. You WILL die. So, do something that matters to you.

More like the BLACKEDPILL

>Easy. Everyone here is going to die. Sometime, somewhere - everyone will die. Everyone here probably thinks that in the back of their mind, but they don't have a true sense of mortality. You WILL die. So, do something that matters to you.

Who says that's a black pill?

youtube.com/watch?v=5OJAia35Buc

>What is a black pill?

WE WUZ PILLZ N SHIEETT

>you will die and there is nothing you can do about it
>knowledge is a frivolous waste of time
>women cannot love others, only obey
>marijuana gives you brain damage
>trying to get rich makes you a slave
>anything that feels good (sugar, sex, etc.) is bad for you individually, otherwise evolution would not have filtered for it
>because the universe lacks intentionality, no one understands each other; we're all like patients with brain diseases talking past each other pretending to comprehend
>everything annoying fedoras say about religion being a scam for gullible people is true
>aliens killed JFK

Yes, he was.

Assuming current trends continue until 2100, meaning no rise in Muslim immigration and no rise in conversion to Islam, the Muslim population of Britain will be 52%. Many of us will live to see the days where Britain is ruled by Islam, our children will too. And their children will have it thrust upon them with great violence and will mostly choose to convert to Islam to preserve their life. By the time our great-great-grandchildren's children are adults they'll likely be passionate Muslims and will proudly teach it to their sons and daughters. We are living in the end times of the glorious Empire, the end times of the proud and noble British people.

Britannia ruled my heart.

the true black pill is knowing all these things, yet still resisting it. because otherwise what's the point of living at all.

>All these Newtonian thinkers
dohohoho

I think a black pill is just complete black bottom pessimism. Simply no hope or good outlook for life. That is to say, I believe people who take the "black pill" are just unnecessarily gloomy all the damn time and cherry-pick bad things...

but the black pill and the red pill cannot be totally divided. Many red pills are black pills themselves, ie they're hard to swallow and provide little hope.

FUUUUCK

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are one of the many places on the internet that the powerless got to feel powerful from the comfort of their basements Dew and tendies at hand. The thing is, dox somebody, make a little girls dad freak out, make irony unironic, make a crappy cartoon about a loser frog a political symbol, etc..., your still a powerless loser

99% of the people in the world will never even attempt to redpill themselves nor care about it as long as their quality of life isn't threatened.

>>you will die and there is nothing you can do about it
Rejuvenation proves that wrong

It's free will because I don't know what the outcome will be.

Yeah I have as well and it appears pretty flat to me. And well there's various models of the flat earth. It's circular like a disk. Like if you draw a circle you come back to where you started. It's the same concept, Take a look at Flight patterns across the world and then take a look at the flat earth model, it will make sense. No matter what part of the world you are at, if you go directly south you run into Antarctica which btw is PACKED eith armed personal and flight patrols that WILL use detain you if you go past a certain point unless you are a verified Scientist or Archaeologist there for Research purposes in which case they will allow you to continue moving forward, but never TOO far. Look up Admiral Byrd, He was one of the first men to go on a full blown expedition to Antarctic in attempt to explore and uncover what was an undiscovered and unmapped "continent" and he came back a completely different person with nothing more than Classified info. Because the Government was covering it up and he was probably rewarded handsomely. I think it's retarded to actually believe NASA animations. Like, how could you Homestly watch Space Cartoons with a narrator and take everything he says as factual information and then turn around and claim to be intelligent?

To elaborate further, honestly I think the black pill is some sort of subversion tactic. The more people who take it the more they will become lazy because "muh useless existence" and bullshit. Sadness won't get you very far in any aspect of life.

Unless you somehow manage to take the black pill and still revel in life, which you've got to be really resilient or stupid to do so. There is hope lads.

>make a crappy cartoon about a loser frog a political symbol, etc..., your still a powerless loser

LMFAO... Yeah, Kek is powerless... Everyone knows the true power of gods lies in weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wGUvBELwRU

youtube.com/watch?v=SAC3_2meh6k

this. this is what ive been trying to say

life has no real meaning, you live to stack a piece of paper that you were told has value and waste 60-70% of your days pretending to do something that matters, i,e "working"

because it's their land? USA is not their land or their people, they don't care if it gets blacked, spiced, and racemixed to hell. They encourage this because endless immigration makes a ton of money on the consumer end and the employement salary savings.
The real menace is white people 1)are traitorous enough to let this happen 2) sit idly and dont do a thing

quads of truth!

Excuse my Typos, it's hard to rapidly write out a counter narrative on an IPhone while under the influence

>The US debt is only going to be eliminated by forcible reset (i.e. us winning a war against China and declaring our tab null.)

checked

Explain to me why the Humber bridge, and many other long bridges, have supports that are perfectly vertical yet are farther apart at the top than at the bottom.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humber_Bridge#Bridge_statistics

Bump

>Holocaust denial
Top fucking kek, Chaim. Nobody in their right mind believes 6 million Jews died, and I'm one who genuinely wants to believe the Holocaust happened

This channel is full of truthbombs like this.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

kek

You're like a little baby. Here, take this.

You can't explain that shit !!!!

Time spent having fun isn't time wasted. Besides I browse at work so I literally get paid to shitpost

Even Alex Jones says that flat earthers are there to make everyone else look like loonies

>tfw your scepticism is illegal in bongland

I don't know if it's because of the awful design of this infomatic or because I'm just an idiot, but I don't understand what this is trying to tell me.

>humanity is doomed to never colonize another star

There are feminists and liberals in Israel as well. Even Femen tier. They are just more repressed and ignored by the media.

Tel Aviv has a lot of gays and a pride parade.

Or so they say on the interwebz...

Thanks, gonna check it

theres no point of knowing people if theres nothing but a continual stream of new people being born and old people dying, everyone will simply just come and go into your life, so there's no point in having any real friends or relationships except those functional, or through minimally defined identities like Sup Forums so that no real attachment can take place because attachment to people only creates the very sense of beginning and ends, when I rather transcend the illusionary cyclical nature of reality by establishing an eternal earthly realm with me and my closet acquaintances who understand this concept.

Fins are neither white nor Scandinavian. You're Russian niggers.

The true black pill is that everyone is stuck in cycles of pain and misery reincarnating repeatedly unto this hellscape while only a few break free and try to attain enlightenment to live on as a spirit.

Ever notice people constantly getting into the same trouble over and over again in a constant state of suffering? This is the meaning of seeking nirvana and breaking out of your personal hell to ascend to the afterlife.

We wanted black pills, not a fedora festival.