youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2560
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2878
youtube.com/watch?v=ac7ci7okfM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we all autistic Irish 10 year olds?

ALLAHU AKBAR

WHAT DOES HE MEAN?!

Top fucking kek, original video ?

lol! did he also say move to Iraq and be a terrorist?

what a fucking faggot

yeah, you can hear the cringe of the public, they're clearly fearing the autism

The future is looking good

>Our Guy

'Tis.

PRAISE KEK!

Who's the kid?

Sup Forums and pewdiepie radicalizing the autistic youth

the future belongs to us

lol

>the face of Sup Forums is an autistic, underage potato nigger
Sounds about right.

i love how he can get away with saying shit like that because autism

>drive planes in to sky scrapers

>praise kek

>some kind of documentary on autism

Kek.

This is beautiful.

As i suspected. Most people here are kids and teenagers. Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums but even worse.

LOOOOOL

he acts and sounds like a genius for such a young age.

>tfw meme magik has seduced our youth, damn kek and his tantalizing power.

I don't like how autism has been flipped.

He said he'd like to commit a second 9/11, in jest.
He said he'd like to be inducted into an arab terrorist organization, in jest.

The crowd found themselves with an inability to process the humor in these statements. An inability to locate or understand sarcasm is a warning sign of autism. Crazy, emotional, reactionary behavior is a warning sign of autism.

Yet, this boy is labeled as autistic while the crowd is seen as normal, emotionally balanced individuals.

If you find yourself with an inability to make jokes about 9/11 or the jihads because it's too triggering, that's autism.

fake and gay

>/ourguy/
>video is literally about a kid with autism
>mfw
pol eternally and unequivocally btfo by themselves

That's not autism. That's "he's not quite normal"-ism. I'm sick of "autism" getting thrown around by normaphiles for anyone not quite shabboz goy enough.

I thought his responses were fucking hilarious by the way. Great career choices. By the time he's an adult the "terrorists" will be legitimate freedom fighters.

Hell, these kikels would have branded Jesus an autistic terrorist if they had invented the rackets in time.

Top lad

HOLY FUCK damn thats funny

>fagget from tv browses Sup Forums
>has an idea
>teaches three actors how to sperg out on tv
>profit
no way any of this is real, that kid hasn't even autisms. It's just a fagget and a bad actor.

>FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
come on people. Seriously?!

brah a shit ton of people who come here such as myself graduated highschool between '98 and '06, and have been here since 2004.

i bet you don't even grinman faggot

who wants to bet that fagget has an imdb.com page??? 5 Shekkels!!

Omfg im dead right now he legit said praise kek xDDD

holy fuck lmao

>making it an illness to have critical thinking skills

NON OF THIS IS REAL REEEEEEEEEEE

youtube related

>"Media scholar Michael Wesch argues that in this digital age, colleges and universities must turn their focus away from helping students become knowledgeable: mastery of content and critical thinking skills and that we must turn our attention to helping students become knowledge-ABLE: the ability to find, sort, analyze, criticize and create new knowledge
>turn their focus away from teaching CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2560
@0:42:41

>Our institutions must attend to the spiritual or the transcendent dimension of our students lives by moving beyond a primary focus on technical knowledge and cognitive skills to a more expansive consideration of issues related to self-awareness, equanimity, empathy, and concern for others.
>This call for a greater focus on the inner lives of our students is echoed by Parker, Zajonc, and Scribner in their volume "The Heart of Higher Education: A Call to Renewal"
youtube.com/watch?v=0StYBVPBq5g#t=2878
@0:47:58

mentions pic related

>"The Heart of Higher Education: A Call to Renewal"
>Presents Parker Palmer’s powerful response to critics of holistic learning and Arthur Zajonc’s elucidation of the relationship between science, the humanities, and the contemplative traditions

/ourboyo/

Is there some explanation as to why autists find edgy humor so funny?

I'm pretty sure I'm on the spectrum and can't help but find edgy shit funny. I almost always gravitate towards humor that is at someone's expense.

I'm 23 years old as well not a kid. Ever since I was a little boy anything that irritates normies has been incredibly entertaining to me.

Most certainly /ourguy/

HAHAHAHAHA.
/ourlad/
good timing.

>phone tech gets significantly more common and powerful
>hurr durr why all des b& newfags?

Yeah, we got some newfags from GG (and yes, you faggots need to lurk moar), but most of that change is just availability.

Lack of empathy and a desire to provoke.

Relax. Most likely you're just a cunt, cunt.

I am doctor, btw.

Kek.

DARE I SAY IT /OURLAD/????

nice

>he acts and sounds like a genius for such a young age.

yeah we've already established he's an autist

Lack of hunting shit so we prey on the weak since it won't land us in jail to trigger them.

>the effects of spending 1 day on Sup Forums

this kid is gonna go far

/ourlad/

The communists couldn't do it better if they tried their hardest.
We are infiltrating every strata of the social fabric.
We are the shadow government niggers.

Gen Z are really going to save the white race aren't they.

>Praise KEK!
>If you want to see more about life on the autistic spectrum...

Devilish lad.

Agreed. He also realizes quickly that he made a social blunder and hides his face, whereas a normal kid would make a dumb joke and have a shit eating grin. Also, appreciate how the kid brushes off the hosts attempt to "normalize" him and push him into a career in history. cool kid

PEWDIEPIE IS WAKING THE YOUTH!!!!!!!!

This kid will grow into a powerful wizard, you can see it in his shifty glances

That they are.

ITS THE SPAGHETTI, FUCKING NORMIES

Top lad. There is literally nothing wrong with this kid, except he needs to be banned from the internet until he's 18.

they declared their kid with a raunchy sense of humor autistic. what the fuck is wrong with the world?

lmao, so random to hear it too

Imagine how happy this kid will be when his parents give him some special computer time and he jumps on the internet to find Sup Forums praising him and laughing at his gags when the audience was uneasily silent. Top job lad, enjoy your weaponised autism.

Boy is woke af

>there's a 100% chance that kid is ITT right now

Based. Future president of Ireland I hope.

>grinman
omfg dude i forgot about cockmongler thankyou for this. remembering old memes is like cracking open a well-aged vintage

I like to mix and match.

WELL DONE LADDY

/OURGUY/ confirmed
Praise kek indeed

oy vey

dese goyims

Sage this slide thread bullshit

What did he even say at the end? Couldn't hear over the audio

What a little shithead

so whats his name Sup Forums?

This is who uses pol. Autistic potato eating 10 year olds. Let that sink in.

Alex the Astounding Autist

Are these guys /OUR GUYS/?

youtube.com/watch?v=ac7ci7okfM8

This kid is going straight to hell.

>tfw you realize you may have been redpilled on jews or converted to white nationalism by a 10 year old autist on Sup Forums.

"Praise kek"

hahahahahaha hell
always knew it

but its nice to get confirmation from time to time

we are all the rejects, awkward, permavirgins and autists of the interwebz
this is Sup Forums after all

Jew nonsense

You can see the cold resolve in his eyes
. His innocence is gone and we killed it.

Praise Kek

Holy fuck I am 10 years old. Guys look in the mirror, we are autistic 10 year olds.

AAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

This Kid is based as fuck and btfo of that stupid talk show host. PRAISE KEK! But Sup Forums should b& all underageb& we are not reddit this site is exclusively 18+ fuck off redditors reeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm 32...Sad!

This.

The default culture, the one reinforced in the media, in schools, and by the social shaming blue-haired nosy Nellies is now SJW-leaning morally relative leftism. The sort of ideologies which were edgy 20-30 years ago, but are sort of a shrilly-enforced baseline now.

When kids revolt against this it's not going to be by swing even harder to the left.

Shadilay, tadpole.

28 theres still time user to do good