Make Canada Great for Once edition

Make Canada Great for Once edition

Other urls found in this thread:

thetyee.ca/Books/2006/09/14/Trudeau/
maximebernier.com/two_threats_to_freedom_of_speech_m_103_and_c_16
youtu.be/hF6Lwvo1UBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada's fucked trying to save the anti-white commie shit hole is a lost cause abandon ship.

>please vote for my anarcho-libertarian candidate (we call him Mad Max because his ideal society is the Mad Max society) who will keep immigration at 1 million+ per 4 years, and say goodbye to domestic industry!

No

Weak and low energy

ex libtard who has been pretty much fully converted after the shit show that was 2016

what makes Max Bernier /ourguy/ ?

thetyee.ca/Books/2006/09/14/Trudeau/

Fuck off anglo scum

>Weak and low energy
lol ok apu
Fuck off francophone scum

He'll maintain immigration levels and sign a free trade agreement with the Chinese so all our businesses can outsource without consequences. And next to be destroyed is domestic farming, since it's better to import all our food than to violate the will of the Free Market (pbuh)

He seems to stand for the opposite of what I'd prefer on a number of issues.

See pic related for preferable objectives.

overall best candidate

Im voting for trudeau at the 2020 election out of spite to the cucks who make fun of us

>implying

Ok my bad Mr Cheng.
Pls don't eat my dog.

>be a fucking quebecquer (like me)
>finally get a potent shot at electing a quebec conservative as the head of party
>decides not to take part of it
Even if you take the membership card, it doesn't mean you have to vote for them, you can still vote for bloc.

Voting for O'Leary cause I want to win.

>p-please donate to the Conservative Party of CanadaTM

I wouldn't vote in this leadership election if THEY paid ME, that's how much I dislike all the candidates

>o'leary
Why not leitch? Can someone redpill me?

>be you
>shitpost
>don't read into what candidate really want
I bet you thought Trump actually sold frying pans when we called called him "teflon don"

Because O leary has better odds of winning than Leitch. By keeping Leary off the ballot, you give him no vote.

Trump actually had substance though, Bernier just has shitty memes

He didn't? Fuck me...

>Is in talks with Jordan B Peterson on Freedom Of Speech

maximebernier.com/two_threats_to_freedom_of_speech_m_103_and_c_16

The one thing every Sup Forums user uses daily is freedom of speech, without it we're fucked. The only candidate that comes out against the freedom of speech infringing laws is Scheer.

And thats that.

>voting for anybody but Brad Trost

get

>wants security
>wants to import immigrants for the jobs we need
>wants a more american gun policy
>wants stronger provinces
>no contents.
Wow. Does he need to propose a wall?

O'Leary is anti-gun liberal garbage.

Canada was kind of OK when it was New France

So I know that Canada's been taking in ~250k immigrants yearly since at least 1990
I know that 80% of the country's population growth has been due to immigration with the remaining 20% likely being largely 2nd gen only
I know that Canada's population is somewhere north of 20% 1rst gen immigrant at this point

But I need to know more
What's the average amount of time for people to be assimilated into a culture they move into?
How many immigrants are unemployed?
Their net effect on the country's economy

Cant smear the scheer

>tfw you might never see this flag at the olympic winter games.

I'm putting him as my second choice

All of my best wishes and luck.

I'd consider biting into the steaming pile of shit that is his policy if he was at least good on immigration. Say if instead of reducing immigration BY 50,000 he reduced it TO 50,000. But sadly no.

New France was /comfy/ after the Iroquois were subdued

>>wants to import immigrants
He's shit

redpill leftists

It helped that the French honoured their treaties with the natives

They kinda had to as they were outnumbered on all sides, but still, between the English and the French, natives got some respect from the French

Yeah lol lets votes for O'Leary instead!
Retard.

>New France was /comfy/ after the Iroquois were subdued

>MFW using the Iroquois' own tactics against them, by raiding their unprotected villages, killing their males children and selling and selling their women into slavery
>MFW taking part to the raids with my men and our native allies at the age of 76 years old
>MFW we raped the Iroquois so much that they begged for peace

O'leary will be best for the economy and businesses, you guys should vote him. I've convinced my relatives in Canada to.

New type of shilling? Shilling in a total retard

yeah he loves china though. like we need any more of those in Canada

And Dollard. Who could forget Dollard?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on that Max guy ?

He's from quebec, Speaks fluent french, understands the importance of New age media, has Alberta (federal) values, Wants more guns, wants less immigrants and wants immigrants that fit canada's needs.

Also a bit of bantz.

What about Jean de Brébeuf?

> They seized Brébeuf and his fellow missionary Gabriel Lalemant and tortured them to death near Saint-Ignace. Brébeuf endured stoning, slashing with knives, a collar of red-hot tomahawks, a “baptism” of scalding water, and burning at the stake. Because he showed no signs of pain, his heart was eaten by the Iroquois.

He was great, But, if we count "wars against the anglos",
my favorite remains Iberville.

>Make Canada Great for Once
I have a one simple one step program for this.

Trudeau is going to pull the dude weed lmao card once again for re election and you faggot leafs will vote for him anyway.

If I'm a foreign engineering student from France would he want to kick me out ?

Engineering is good. We need more engineers.
we need LESS tech workers, since our schools are full of those coming out in a few years.

>Iberville
Not bad. My favorite is still Le Chevalier de Lévis.

>Tried to retake Quebec after the 1759 Battle of the Plains of Abraham
>Had a decisive victory against he eternal Anglos that sally forth out of the city, at Sainte-Foy
>All he needed to do to retake the city was a French relief force coming from France
>The British relief force arrived first
>The chevalier and his men walked from Quebec to Montreal (250 kilometers) in 7 days, in hope to do a last stand
>The Montreal (((merchants))) sold out the city and it's defenses
>The chevalier and his men went to the Saint Helen island near Montreal and burned their flags, instead of surrounding them to the Brits.

How come I never heard about him?
Anyway. I think burgers fucked us up when it came to the patriots revolutions.

If they had brought Firepower, it would have been done with.

Even Montcalm was a badass. All you learn at school is how he ate a bullet in the Plains of Abraham.

youtu.be/hF6Lwvo1UBQ

Our history is too "sociological"
Liberals are afraid of waking up nationalists sentiments.