What does Sup Forums think?

Maybe. Either way they are fodder for my rope

It's a good thing they get their junk cut off, then they can't infect the gene pool.

>only autism
>not some severe retardation that makes autism look like genius
stop listening to cucks

this is from a right wing publication, are they cucks?

>right wing
>giving a shit about transgenders
pick one cuck

There is no such thing as a "transgender" child. Only stupid parents, mostly mothers, who should be locked away on child abuse charges for imprinting upon their child that they are not what they seem to be.

>getting this triggered over a fucking screen shot

top kek

>replying to it
>taking five minutes to make one shitty post

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

>thinks i am waiting on baited breathe to reply to him and gets salty when i dont reply straight away

im very flattered by your crush on me, but im not a faggot, sorry. you're out of luck.

No, not all autistic people are trans.

>baited breath
are you sure you're no a fag, or are you just a cuck

thats not what it is saying tho

>projecting

absolutely.

>replying

No, they're just incredibly insecure attention whores. Autists don't wish to be in the spotlight.

bump

I thought we were the autistic ones?

>wanting to win the argument so wont shut up

nah its ok bb have it, im going to bed.

This is some pretty ok ravioli.

gender confusion is a mental disorder

>still replying

goodness you really are thick as shit

night
>inb4 replying

yes faggot, night.

>still replying
>saying night

cute

you are, many trannies love this board too

They have utero Brain damage

This is a very valid question despite my disdain for psychologists. See the thing is this "autism" is something they have defined in relatively recent times as an autism spectrum. Autism spectrum, such as aspergers, share many traits with psychopathy such as a lack of empathy, little to no sense of smell (seriously!), lack of frontal lobe brain activity but increased brain stem activity, and being incapable of processing the abstract (which is why they don't understand anything artistic). Aspergers was originally called childhood psychopathy by Aspergers himself.

Add trannies to the mix and I think we are dealing with something a little more deep. Like if the self is dualistic but in their case is lacking in half.

I would extend this further and say that atheism and liberalism (as well as ashkenazi "secular" judaism) are also autism. And there is no cure for this predatorial mental illness other than the one they fear the most: extermination. Perhaps these beings are something else entirely and that's the root cause
of the problem.

How could we not forget about the most famous tranny?

Chris Chan

I used to play dress ups and barbies with my sister when i was a kid. Im so glad i didnt have leftist parents. they would have convinced me to chop off my dick.

>tfw no 0/10 qt gf with autism

Holy fuck. I can't breathe

Autism and a gaping, infected homemade taint-vagina. Never forget the second part.

I remember when a danish study came out showing a large correlation between the two. The researcher then lost his doctorate for publishing his findings.

>Chris chan's autistic gaping infected taint vagina
*fapfapfapfapfap

link please