Embrace your future, whites

Resistance is futile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aq7NEBFYpsY
youtube.com/wat...
myjewishlearning...
veteranstoday.co...
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More anti-white propaganda. Sup Forums is compromised.

qt3.14 alert at bottom left

>these lightly coloured eyes
normal mixing doesn't look like this

Imagine beeing one of the halfies with high iq knowing your spawn will regress to the mean.

and then imagine the hate you must feel towards those who will regress towards a higher mean.

I get your hate my halfie friend. god speed.

BY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT! Just one drop makes a nigger! What have I been doing trying breed you dark nigger monkeys out of existence?

My life is ruined!

>No hair color other than black

Realistically it would also be no other eye color than brown.

his face when the only thing stopping a full blown arab invasion of israel is white cucks of the west. good riddance if the kalergi plan pans out.

this makes me so fucking mad and I'm not even white

Get woke

youtube.com/watch?v=aq7NEBFYpsY

I'm sure we'll take in your more attractive one but really at the end of the day most shitskins are ugly.

those are some ugly sons of bitches

>whites, future
yeah right!

When God calls me home to his kingdom
I'll take all you faggot niggers when I go

Shouldn't/pol/ be happy the white race is dying? Think about it. Whites are the only reason niggers and spics don't still live in mud huts. When whites are gone the world will fall apart. Look up the history of Haiti. We literally built roads, hospitals, schools etc... 3 fucking times cause they kept destroying it all in a matter of WEEKS. Asia will fall just like the west as they make our mistake of trying to be "tolerant" and "progressive". The sooner we die out, the sooner the niggers destroy everything through nuclear war cause president Devon heard president Tryon was dissing him so he launched nukes to protect his rep. JUST END OUR SUFFERING BEFORE WE GIVE THEM SPACE SHIPS AND THEY FLY TO ALIEN PLANETS AND RUIN THEIR SOCIETY TOO!!!!

>another triggered nigger...good work p/o/l.

youtube.com/wat...

myjewishlearning...

veteranstoday.co...

youtube.com/wat...

The global Jewish population is ~15 million and almost none of them are 100% ethnic Jews. They are being ravaged by miscegenation, immorality, homosexuality and degenerate lifestyles. The Jewish birthrate is stagnant and in some parts of the world in decline.
Everything (((they))) practice they try to project onto white Europeans, who (((they))) have fetishized and in many ways tried to emulate for over a millennium. In a few centuries, there will be no more people who identify as Jewish and Israel will cease to exist. (((They))) rage against us, but the white European will live on, long after (((they))) go virtually extinct.

Nah.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

>Cherry pick best looking race mixed persons to take artsy photos of
>Still ugly

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Oh no! Pictures of non whites! We're surely doomed!

>Drumpf BTFO, it's over for him

Oh noooooooo

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

Great. Can't wait until everyone starts eating the same cereal.

they all look like shit.

Embrace your future, blacks
Resistance is futile.

>korea still 90% korean
>still have a shared ethnicity, language, and culture with no signs of that changing anytime soon

feels good man

wojack bottom left.

Man, you're gonna hate the next 8 years.

Fuck the Jews

>colonge.jpg

nigger those are niggers with albinism. They don't have European facial structure even if they share the skin.

mixedmarrow.org/statistics-and-information
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Golden brown,
texture like sun,
Lay me down with my manchinos
No need fight
No need to frown
Never a frown with golden brown

what worries me is that the culture of the world which is progressing is very negative towards people.

With the development of rap music such as the type Katt Williams exposed, black culture is being manipulated towards negative and destructive outcomes while positive culture is supressed.

The same thing is happening with feminism and the concept of privilege under internationality.

Mainly:

>be antisocial

>blame x group for your problems

>exclude people and be in your own safe area

again this is also seen in Sup Forums and such movements a war against society.

If multiculturalism and intersectionality means what is has been so far, we have along way to go.